Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos (20798 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by depumpin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Don't mistake me for your village people. I'm not a member there
lols calm down ooooooo
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Simplecity(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
tunize:

I park well......no doubt the babe na fine girl but the famzin stylishly nope" if i like her i go write her straight up. I only sey small small call her name.
guy she get boyfriend wey dey drag house with anthill...dey you lane oo grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by MPESA(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
xrayj:

Something is wrong somewhere & she knows this. Either spiritually or bad character.
I know what I am saying.

Bro some people with terrible characters do even get a good man without stress... Everything sometimes dey our destiny BTW she might be paying for something she doesn't even know about...
P.s
I still get your points Sir but for now let us leave her except if any of us get solution for her and that's if we even know what's her problem is all about before given solution.. ... Everyone get his/her own portion of life.... For this life nobody get am finish.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Mcslize: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ahmed0336:

That's one of the problems they are passing through. Any man coming their way thinks awkwardly undecided

The reason why most girls are still single is that most men always see beyond their beauty. They see beautiful girls as secretly promiscous and having them is like inviting trouble to oneself cuz every Tom and Harry will always want to have a feel of their cookies and they are hardly loyal to any man that chooses to wife them.

Those are the fear of men. That's why we see a lot of single beautiful girls all around.

And the worst is that most men see every highly beautiful girl as a runs girl and the type that can't keep a home. They hardly know how to cook too.

They also feel mostly too concerned about their beauty order than their characters and always like getting too much attention from men all day round.

That is why once men sight such beautiful girls, all they think about is the cookie and how to hit it and move on cuz they know they can't keep such girls as wives without experiencing cheating from them due to the too much attentions they get every passing day.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Mcslize: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Don't mind them.
Fine girls that men should be rushing to remove from street.

Men rush beautiful girls just for the cookie. They hardly have anything serious to do with them after hitting it cuz they always sense they won't be loyal thus, they hardly get a guy that will be commited to them.

If a beautiful girl can prove any man wrong by being loyal and being at her best character before the man, trust me, she will never stay long in the market before a man wife her.

But the problem from most beautiful girls is that, they hardly cultivate attitudes that will make a man want to get serious with them. Some can't cook. Some are dirty inwardly. Others can't keep a home. They are mostly concerned about their looks and the so much attentions they get from men and neglect cultivating good attitudes that will make a man want to wife them.

My personal observations though!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
xrayj:

Nothing is wrong with him, he asked a good question. If u are d one on your dp, u shouldn't be single by now, I know Nigerian men. Unless something is wrong with u spiritually or u have a very bad attitude.
So you’re telling me every beautiful girl must be married?
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by xrayj(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

So you’re telling me every beautiful girl must be married?
Unless she choose not to
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by xrayj(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mcslize:

Men rush beautiful girls just for the cookie. They hardly have anything serious to do with them after hitting it cuz they always sense they won't be loyal thus, they hardly get a guy that will be commited to them.

If a beautiful girl can prove any man wrong by being loyal and being at her best character before the man, trust me, she will never stay long in the market before a man wife her.

But the problem from most beautiful girls is that, they hardly cultivate attitudes that will make a man want to get serious with them. Some can't cook. Some are dirty inwardly. Others can't keep a home. They are mostly concerned about their looks and the so much attentions they get from men and neglect cultivating good attitudes that will make a man want to wife them.
Your observations are correct!
In addition to the bold, spiritual aspect can also contribute, but major cause is bad character.
The unnecessary attention they get from men also prompt them to setting unrealistic standards.
cc Juliet11111 @bold

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:
So sweet. I need me some man to engage me
You look gud smiley

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
xrayj:

Unless she choose not to

So fine girls should accept any man that comes their way just so they won’t be tagged arrogant or spiritual husband manipulation?
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by xrayj(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

So fine girls should accept any man that comes their way just so they won’t be tagged arrogant or spiritual husband manipulation?
You are a troll cheesy
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by xrayj(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Notasaints:
You look gud smiley
A guy is behind that account, don't be deceived wink

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Frankicent(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
crackkhaus:
As beautiful as you are, why has it not happened yet?
Is anything wrong with you? undecided
because she's one of those ladies that doesn't value or respect men...

Fake life, Sakara, Money... it's there last name and slogan.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Notasaints:
You look gud smiley
Thanks. You’re handsome too
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
xrayj:

A guy is behind that account, don't be deceived wink
Nawa ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

Thanks. You’re handsome too
Now I'm blushing embarassed can I slide into your pm?
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Juliet11111(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Notasaints:
Now I'm blushing embarassed can I slide into your pm?
No

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by rosy1992(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Juliet11111:

No
Alright. it's all good tho.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by crackkhaus: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Mcslize:

This cool

That's really the main problem most of the time - the erroneous assumption that looks will take them to the promised land.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Juliet11111:
No
smiley Ladies And Wicked Replies...

Come Let Me Lay HandS On You Juliet...

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2020
Juliet11111:
i Can Teach You How To Win Men over and You Select The Best...

1 Like

Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
zubby...one of my favorite nollywood actor.
btw = nice hairstyle.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by PhinaAngel(f): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Awwn so cute. Lot of happiness for u zubby.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Na real wa for this ur analysis Sha.
Mcslize:

The reason why most girls are still single is that most men always see beyond their beauty. They see beautiful girls as secretly promiscous and having them is like inviting trouble to oneself cuz every Tom and Harry will always want to have a feel of their cookies and they are hardly loyal to any man that chooses to wife them.

Those are the fear of men. That's why we see a lot of single beautiful girls all around.

And the worst is that most men see every highly beautiful girl as a runs girl and the type that can't keep a home. They hardly know how to cook too.

They also feel mostly too concerned about their beauty order than their characters and always like getting too much attention from men all day round.

That is why once men sight such beautiful girls, all they think about is the cookie and how to hit it and move on cuz they know they can't keep such girls as wives without experiencing cheating from them due to the too much attentions they get every passing day.
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by JoshOpara1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Edmundbill(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Pls add me on whatsapp 09011057157
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by BlackfireX: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Juliet11111:

I want to marry you.

Here is my number
070six573zero22four
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by okpalaAnambra: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2020
Auntyesther:
Wish i had me a boyfriend not to talk of engagement ring. Geez!
You're not entitled to a boyfriend, u look ugly
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by okpalaAnambra: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2020
depumpin:

babe just ping me for whatsapp i promise de rest go be history .....u are my dream woman that i have been looking for.....little introduction Am Iyke from Enugu but base in kaduna and Abuja
Dream woman just for only pics you've seen..u don't even know if is all these nairaland males using female dp..infact let's assume she's whom she claim and u have from here known she's the one for u

U must be from Nsukka BC only guys from there are low thinking just as u portrayed
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by Uptown7(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Dreyl:
Really
Re: Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos by okpalaAnambra: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
BlackfireX:

I want to marry you.

Here is my number
070six573zero22four

All these sex starved men, make Una respect unasef naw undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... / Rate My Pic Without Makeup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.