Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Living in The Dark (18+) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Living in The Dark (18+) (25034 Views)

Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / Woes Of The Dark Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Awesome05: 2:39pm On May 01, 2020
Nice update
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 10:20am On May 02, 2020
His tongue in explored her mouth while his cock explored her pussy. She had no doubt that she would soon be coming. She tightened her thighs on his cock with her first orgasm.

It was a blissful feeling that came with a powerful throb that she could feel all over her body. He continued his thrusting, getting closer to his own peak.

To maximize his bliss, he held her boobs and sucked on her nipples as she came down from her high.

Femi stopped the thrusting. He was obviously prolonging his cumming. He held her waist and turned her around. This time around, he made her to lie on her belly, slightly raising her head up on the pillow.

He spread her legs. Holding his hard-rock cock, he spanked her booty before inserting his cock inside her pussy. It seemed to be tighter and he had to rock steadily as the cock could not attain the deepest penetration.

All the same, the penetration it could make was good enough. With his thighs rubbing on her big bums, he slowly but steadily continued with his thrusting.

“Oh, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep,” she muttered.

It was like he found those words intoxicating. His right hand went to her right boob while he continued the thrusting. Once again, she tightened her thighs on his cock.

This time around, he could not prolong the climax any longer. He increased the tempo of his thrusts, closed his eyes and gripped her as he finally came.

There were some rattling sounds from him, but she had no fear. All was in line with explosion of excitement. Swiftly, he removed his cock from inside her and spilled the semen on her bums.
They were soaked in sweats.

Kate was impressed with him, just as he was impressed with her. He had finally met his match. Jane could not come anywhere close to Kate. Now, Femi had met the kind of lady he used to have fantasies about. They were pure fantasies that had always been with him as he grew from adolescent to adulthood.

He lay beside her on the bed and tried to get some breath back. Some semen still seeped from his organ, but he let it be. He would soon go and clean up, anyway.

“Tired?” she asked teasingly, staring at him.

“Not exactly.”

She smiled at him. “What exactly does that mean? It is either you’re tired, or you not.”

“Let’s just say I’m trying to recover some lost energy.”

She placed her right hand on his chest.

Oh, not so fast, he thought grimly.

“I understand,” she said like someone who really meant it.

Mary asked the ‘okada’ man to go as she paid him off. There was urgent matter to discuss and it must be done without any delay. Back to the flat, she ordered Martha to pack all her clothing and other personal effects.

“You’re leaving this house this evening; right away,” she bellowed.

Tayo could not do anything to stop the action. With tears in her eyes, Martha packed her things and left the house.

Their parents lived at Isolo. She would have to go there without delay.

“Just look at her,” Mary scoffed. “I never knew I have such a shameless sister.

Shame on you, Martha. Shame on you that you could find no other man to sleep with except with your sister’s husband. Shame on you!”

Still livid, she turned on her husband. “Shame on you, Tayo. I never knew you’re such a shameless man. How could you sleep with your sister-in-law?”

She raved on and on, but he uttered no word.

What was there for him to say? He felt quite bad, but not totally. To him, Mary should try to understand.

Any time she was on night duty, he was always so lonely in the house. The coming of Martha only provided succor to him in that aspect. She should try to understand, he reasoned.

It was only after Martha had left the house that Mary thought of going back to work.

She would be a bit late, no doubt, but she would explain the reason for her lateness. Not forgetting to take the power-booster she had come to take, she hissed and left the house.

Tayo watched her go. He had not said much in the last ten or fifteen minutes. He shrugged, still believing that his wife should try to understand.

The marriage was only few months old, but he was already feeling being caged already. He loved pretty babes. He believed the fact that he was married should not serve as an encumbrance to his ‘enjoying’ himself.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Zamar: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Nice story.
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:48pm On May 06, 2020
His tongue in explored her mouth while his cock explored her pussy. She had no doubt that she would soon be coming. She tightened her thighs on his cock with her first orgasm.

It was a blissful feeling that came with a powerful throb that she could feel all over her body. He continued his thrusting, getting closer to his own peak. To maximize his bliss, he held her boobs and sucked on her nipples as she came down from her high.

Femi stopped the thrusting. He was obviously prolonging his cumming. He held her waist and turned her around. This time around, he made her to lie on her belly, slightly raising her head up on the pillow.

He spread her legs. Holding his hard-rock cock, he spanked her booty before inserting his cock inside her pussy. It seemed to be tighter and he had to rock steadily as the cock could not attain the deepest penetration.

All the same, the penetration it could make was good enough. With his thighs rubbing on her big bums, he slowly but steadily continued with his thrusting.

“Oh, Bleep, Bleep, Bleep,” she muttered.

It was like he found those words intoxicating. His right hand went to her right boob while he continued the thrusting.

Once again, she tightened her thighs on his cock. This time around, he could not prolong the climax any longer. He increased the tempo of his thrusts, closed his eyes and gripped her as he finally came.

There were some rattling sounds from him, but she had no fear. All was in line with explosion of excitement. Swiftly, he removed his cock from inside her and spilled the semen on her bums.

They were soaked in sweats. Kate was impressed with him, just as he was impressed with her. He had finally met his match. Jane could not come anywhere close to Kate.

Now, Femi had met the kind of lady he used to have fantasies about. They were pure fantasies that had always been with him as he grew from adolescent to adulthood.

He lay beside her on the bed and tried to get some breath back. Some semen still seeped from his organ, but he let it be. He would soon go and clean up, anyway.

“Tired?” she asked teasingly, staring at him.

“Not exactly.”

She smiled at him. “What exactly does that mean? It is either you’re tired, or you not.”

“Let’s just say I’m trying to recover some lost energy.”

She placed her right hand on his chest.

Oh, not so fast, he thought grimly.

“I understand,” she said like someone who really meant it.

Mary asked the ‘okada’ man to go as she paid him off. There was urgent matter to discuss and it must be done without any delay. Back to the flat, she ordered Martha to pack all her clothing and other personal effects.

“You’re leaving this house this evening; right away,” she bellowed.

Tayo could not do anything to stop the action. With tears in her eyes, Martha packed her things and left the house. Their parents lived at Isolo. She would have to go there without delay.

“Just look at her,” Mary scoffed. “I never knew I have such a shameless sister. Shame on you, Martha. Shame on you that you could find no other man to sleep with except with your sister’s husband. Shame on you!”

Still livid, she turned on her husband. “Shame on you, Tayo. I never knew you’re such a shameless man. How could you sleep with your sister-in-law?”

She raved on and on, but he uttered no word. What was there for him to say? He felt quite bad, but not totally. To him, Mary should try to understand.

Any time she was on night duty, he was always so lonely in the house. The coming of Martha only provided succor to him in that aspect. She should try to understand, he reasoned.

It was only after Martha had left the house that Mary thought of going back to work. She would be a bit late, no doubt, but she would explain the reason for her lateness.

Not forgetting to take the power-booster she had come to take, she hissed and left the house.

Full download at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by CasNova: 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Zamar: 9:32pm On May 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by BigBasher: 1:25pm On May 07, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by kingofcasting(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
angry I doubt you people commenting even use to read before doing so. Because if you did, you would notice that a chapter was repeated. You just open the topic and comment "Nice story. Interesting. Nice update" over and over again. Probably because of that best commenter award being hosted in writertain. Keep deceiving yourselves. Dunderheads.
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by CasNova: 9:20pm On May 07, 2020
A nice story this is.

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 5:16pm On May 11, 2020
It was only after Martha had left the house that Mary thought of going back to work. She would be a bit late, no doubt, but she would explain the reason for her lateness. Not forgetting to take the power-booster she had come to take, she hissed and left the house.

Tayo watched her go. He had not said much in the last ten or fifteen minutes. He shrugged, still believing that his wife should try to understand.

The marriage was only few months old, but he was already feeling being caged already. He loved pretty babes. He believed the fact that he was married should not serve as an encumbrance to his ‘enjoying’ himself.

The house suddenly looked so, so empty. Martha’s sudden exit had created the kind of emptiness and hollowness he never envisaged. It was going to be a long, gloomy night, he thought in low spirits.
No, he would not allow himself to live the life of a prisoner.

There was a joint just about a hundred meters away from his residence. He decided to visit the place tonight. He had been there on a few occasions and he remembered how delicious their plate of catfish pepper soup was. He locked the door of his apartment and headed for the place.

Just towards the time he would close at work, Femi received a call from Sammy.

“Hello, Femi.”

“Hey, good day, Sammy.”

“How’s everything?”

“Fine.”

“The recording will be taking place at club the tonight. It will be after the club has closed for business.”

Femi nodded. The club closed to customers at eleven p.m. That meant the recording would probably start some minutes to midnight. It would take hours of the night, he thought. Well, there was no problem about that.

He was in the club few minutes after nine. He could not see Sammy until few minutes to ten.

“Hey, old boy, you’re here,” Sammy said as a way of greetings.

“Yeah. How do you do?”

They shook hands.

“I’m cool. Please, come over.”

Femi followed Sammy to the first floor.

They went down the corridor. Sammy opened the door to what turned out to be a large room. It was like a sitting-room, with settees and a large center table. Two ladies were already seated having drinks.

“Meet my cast,” Sammy said. “This is Charity.” He pointed at the lady with tinted hair.

“Hello, Charity,” Femi greeted.

Sammy smiled. “This is Femi, the guy that will be handling the camera. The second lady is Cynthia.”

“Join us to have drinks,” Sammy prompted him. Femi actually needed no prompting. He joined in the drinks.

Sammy handed a script to him. “That is the story. It is not much but we count on your professionalism.”

Femi went through it. It was going to be an easy task.

“There are three cameras.” Sammy brought the Sony HD video cameras to him.

“Are there tripods?” Femi wanted to know.

“Sure.”

Sammy brought two tripods. Femi mounted them and tested one of the cameras on it. As expected, the images came very sharp. He decided he would use the three cameras.

Two would be mounted at different angles to record events while he would directly work with one.

From a knapsack, Sammy brought a laptop and connected the cameras to the central cable. Femi took over and tested all the signals. All was now set for the grand recording.

It was late in the night. Tayo was still on his drink at the joint where he had gone to relax. It was actually his last bottle of beer.

Apart from him, there was only one customer, an old guy, remaining in the bar. The other customers had invariably called it a day. The blaring music had been reduced to soft tunes.

“You don’t always come around,” Madam Ceecee, the owner of the joint told him. She was sitting on a stool not far from where Tayo sat.

The girl that assisted the woman had started clearing plates and bottles.

“Ah, I’m always busy,” he replied.

“So busy you have no time to relax and enjoy yourself?”

Complete story available at : https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by CasNova: 9:47am On May 12, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 11:29am On May 16, 2020
Apart from him, there was only one customer, an old guy, remaining in the bar. The other customers had invariably called it a day. The blaring music had been reduced to soft tunes.

“You don’t always come around,” Madam Ceecee, the owner of the joint told him.

She was sitting on a stool not far from where Tayo sat. The girl that assisted the woman had started clearing plates and bottles.

“Ah, I’m always busy,” he replied.

“So busy you have no time to relax and enjoy yourself?”

He sighed and took the glass cup to his mouth to have another sip. “Well, I still manage to relax somehow.”

She smiled at him. “You can have another plate of pepper soup on the house.”

He knew he had had enough for the night. “Thanks, but I’m alright.”

The other customer – the last one - paid for his drinks and left the bar. The girl went to clear his table.

“Jenny, you can close for today,” Madam Ceecee said.

The girl soon emerged from the inner room. “Okay, ma. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight. Come on time tomorrow o.”

The girl nodded and left the place.

“Let me finish my beer and be on my way,” Tayo said.

“Oh, no,” the woman said, rather hastily. “There’s no need to rush. You can take your time.”

He could take his time? He sighed. This woman was obviously courting his companionship. He studied her. She should be in her mid-forties.

Although she had a pretty face, she was plump. Inwardly, he shrugged. To hell with plumpness.

“You must live around here,” he prompted.

“Of course. My house is just behind this place.”

He nodded and sipped from his glass cup. “So, your oga will be expecting you, then.”

She snorted. “Who be my oga? I beg, I no dey under any man’s trouble.”

He grinned. That meant she was either single, divorced or widowed. Whichever was the case, he felt the coast was clear for him. He studied the woman again.

She was wearing a pink blouse and a jeans skirt that stopped just at the knees. From what he could see, those legs looked attractive. Briefly, he looked at her chest. Expectedly, she was busty.

“I can hardly believe there’s no man waiting for you at home,” he said, grinning. “I mean, you’re such a beautiful woman who will not lack a man.”

She smiled in return. “It is not that I lack a man in my life. It is just that you men are always so unsatisfied. Even when you have gold in your hand, you’ll be looking for bronze.”

“I don’t think it’s all men that do that. For example, me, I always value what I have.”

“You think so?”

He nodded vehemently. “I know so. You can try me and see.”

Full story at https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Zamar: 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 12:05pm On May 20, 2020
She smiled in return. “It is not that I lack a man in my life. It is just that you men are always so unsatisfied. Even when you have gold in your hand, you’ll be looking for bronze.”

“I don’t think it’s all men that do that. For example, me, I always value what I have.”

“You think so?”

He nodded vehemently. “I know so. You can try me and see.”

She giggled. “I think you should not make a promise that you cannot fulfil.”

“I agree. This, is one promise I know I can keep.”

She smiled again. “Let me warm you, that I, Cecilia, is a strong woman who needs a very strong man.”

“And let me warn you that I, Tayo alias Mr. T, is a very strong man who can handle any woman.”

“Are you sure? It’s not by mouth o.”

“You just have to really try me to find out.”
She stood seductively at his front. He was not a man to miss such a chance. He grinned, stood up and moved to her.

“I believe that the earlier I start that proof, the better.”

She smiled, goading him on. His hands held her by the waist.

“Wait,” she said. She went to the door and bolted it from inside. Even as she was doing that, he came to hold her waist again.

“Now, I’m all yours,” she said and turned to face him.

“Hmn, hmn.”

He drew her close to him and bent his mouth to kiss her lips. They tasted of pepper soup. It didn’t even matter what they tasted like.

The kiss became deeper. His hands moved from her waist to her buttocks. There was no doubt she was well-endowed there. His hands caressed the place.

Ceecee’s right hand too was at work. She moved the hand to the fly of his trousers. She zipped it down and grabbed his cock inside the boxer. He zipped her skirt down too. It fell on the floor.

To his surprise, she was not wearing any pant. Rubbing her naked bum brought complete arousal. Besides, the way her fingers rubbed on his cock was nothing he could resist.

Tayo’s hands moved up to her waste and her chest. He had not yet felt her boobs and there was an urgency to do so. He almost grabbed at them.

They were voluptuous. His hands pulled off the cups of the bra to tease the nipples and handle the boobs.

She intensified her hold on his cock and he felt hotness all over the body. The boxer was restraining it. He pulled the trousers and the boxer down. Now, her naked fingers caressed his prick.

He felt he was floating in the sky. He guided her to remove her top and the bra. The boobs were not so shapely but to hell with that. They continued the kissing and caressing game until they decided to go for the full coital act.

It would have to be doggy style. They could use the chair or the table, but in a moment like this, he always believed doggy was the best. He completely pulled her skirt down and she stepped out of it.

Then he turned her back to him. He spanked her booty, made her to put her hands on a table, slightly bent her over and spread her legs. He had taken a precaution by bringing a pack of condom when he left his house.

He wore one on the now restless and anxious cock. Then, gently, he entered her from the back. It was an easy and a smooth penetration. Holding her waist, he started pumping her. She used her left hand to rest on the table and the right one to hold him by the tight. It was as if she wanted him not to slip out of her.

Silently, the thrusting went on. She wiggled her waist appropriately and made soft moaning sounds. Occasionally, his hands would move from her waist to her chest. He would handle the boobs, tease the nipples and return the hands to hold her waist. Initially, the thrusting was slow.

After some minutes, he increased the tempo. His scrotum slapped against her bums and made some rhythmic sounds. All these, couple with her moans, made his feelings of being thrilled a virtually real one.

She definitely knew how to make a man be thrown into another world, a blissful one where fantasy looked real. In a couple of minutes to come, he let out a groan as he reached his peak.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Zamar: 8:24am On May 21, 2020
Interesting romance
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Saturn101: 10:50am On May 23, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:11pm On May 24, 2020
Silently, the thrusting went on. She wiggled her waist appropriately and made soft moaning sounds. Occasionally, his hands would move from her waist to her chest.

He would handle the boobs, tease the nipples and return the hands to hold her waist. Initially, the thrusting was slow. After some minutes, he increased the tempo. His scrotum slapped against her bums and made some rhythmic sounds.

All these, couple with her moans, made his feelings of being thrilled a virtually real one. She definitely knew how to make a man be thrown into another world, a blissful one where fantasy looked real. In a couple of minutes to come, he let out a groan as he reached his peak.

The recording started in earnest. There were three episodes. In Episode 1, Sammy came in from work looking tired. Cynthia played the role of his live-in-lover.

“Oh, the damn work is so tiring,” Sammy complained.

She smiled kindly at him. “Sorry, lover boy, but then, man must work.”

“Yes,” he replied sarcastically. “All the same, I cannot kill myself.”

“No one is asking you to.”

He flopped on the two-seater and closed his eyes. Like a concerned lover, Cynthia went to him, raised his legs on her laps and removed his shoes and socks.

“Oh, I’m so weak,” he mumbled.

Again, she smiled. “I know just what you need,” she said. “I’ll give it to you right away.”

He opened his eyes briefly. “And what’s that?”

“You’ll get to know right now.”

She removed his legs from her laps and stood up.

“Give me one minute.” She went out of the room. Femi focused the camera on Sammy who remained on the seat, looking really tired.

Cynthia soon returned with a tray that contained a glass cup and two plastic bottles of energy drink. She opened one of the bottles and handed the glass to him. He took it and drank.

She opened the second bottle and drank directly from the bottle.

It was energy drink that soon started to enervate his body. She smiled at him.

“Now, you’ll see how strong you are.” Her hands moved to his shirt. She unbuttoned him and helped him to remove it.

“Try to sit back and relax,” she said further, her hands rubbing on his chest. He did as he was told. He could feel warmth running in his veins as her hands moved on his body.

“You work like a therapist,” he muttered.

She shushed him. Her hands continued to work on his chest. From there, it moved to its tummy. She rubbed on it and did something that looked like she was massaging it.

Her hands then moved to his trousers and his crotch. Was he not supposed to be relaxing after the day’s hard work? His mind asked him. Could he really say he was relaxing like this? Well, this was a form of relaxation, another part of his mind returned.

She rubbed the tip of his penis. The fingers crawled down to the scrotum. She held his balls and teased them. There was no way he could resist the building erection. She did not hold his scrotum for long.

She bent over to put his cock in her mouth. Now, the organ became fully erect. From the tip to the base, she sucked the cock. It was like a professional at work; one with the intent of satisfying her customer.

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Zamar: 4:44pm On May 25, 2020
Hmn
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
It was energy drink that soon started to enervate his body. She smiled at him.

“Now, you’ll see how strong you are.” Her hands moved to his shirt. She unbuttoned him and helped him to remove it.

“Try to sit back and relax,” she said further, her hands rubbing on his chest.

He did as he was told. He could feel warmth running in his veins as her hands moved on his body.

“You work like a therapist,” he muttered.

She shushed him. Her hands continued to work on his chest. From there, it moved to its tummy. She rubbed on it and did something that looked like she was massaging it.

Her hands then moved to his trousers and his crotch. Was he not supposed to be relaxing after the day’s hard work? His mind asked him.

Could he really say he was relaxing like this? Well, this was a form of relaxation, another part of his mind returned.

She rubbed the tip of his penis. The fingers crawled down to the scrotum. She held his balls and teased them. There was no way he could resist the building erection.

She did not hold his scrotum for long. She bent over to put his cock in her mouth. Now, the organ became fully erect. From the tip to the base, she sucked the cock.

It was like a professional at work; one with the intent of satisfying her customer.

She spat on it to lubricate it more and to ease the action. It was not just the cock that enjoyed this; the scrotum had an intimate time with her lips, teeth and tongue.

He rubbed on her boobs while she did this. But he was not having the most intimate touch. Those lovely boobs of hers were still in a bra. He stopped her to remove her top, unhook the bra and to yank it off.

Now, his fingers were glad that they were touching the bare flesh of the fluffy nipples, rubbing the areolae and squeezing the mammary organs.

Femi had to make a lot of effort to control his cock from erecting. He realized that unlike scenes from pornographic films that hardly got him excited, the scene that his eyes beheld were real.

Yes, so real. He could feel his heartbeat increasing and he wondered if Sammy’s heart was thumping.

After minutes, Sammy stopped what Cynthia was doing to strip her nude. Again, Femi found himself fighting erection. She had a very cute pussy with only scanty strands of hair.

Sammy spread her leg on the two-seater and moved his head to the pubic region. His tongue shot out and licked the clitoris. As he did that, his right hand still held her left boob which he continued to caress and squeeze.

Apart from movies, Femi had never seen a man really doing that to a woman. He always believed it was a ‘dirty thing’.

It was alright for the woman to suck the man’s dick, but was out of place if the man should suck pussy. That was his thought.
Now, Sammy appeared to be proving him wrong.

The way the guy did seemed to be enthralling. His face looked like somebody who genuinely enjoyed doing it. Wow!
Femi had to give a close-up recording to that action.

The other two cameras were also recording and they would all complement one another. Cynthia closed her eyes and moaned softly.

This was supposed to be acting, but it was obvious that she was actually enjoying the show. Minutes later, Sammy changed the action. He sat on the seat and made Cynthia to stand up. Her legs were spread.

She gently pulled her to himself and made her to sit astride his laps, gently inserting his phallus into her vagina in the process.

He was not even using a condom or a protection, Femi thought grimly. Was he not scared of contracting disease? Inwardly, he shrugged. What was his business with whether Sammy used protection, or not?

Back to action, Sammy jerked Cynthia hard in a way that made her boobs to bounce. Again, Femi’s erection made him become uncomfortable.

Cynthia placed her two hands on his shoulders, like someone riding a power bike. Despite the coolness of the room, the couple soon started sweating.

2 Likes

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by BigBasher: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Nice update
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Awesome05: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Cool
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Back to action, Sammy jerked Cynthia hard in a way that made her boobs to bounce. Again, Femi’s erection made him become uncomfortable. Cynthia placed her two hands on his shoulders, like someone riding a power bike.

Despite the coolness of the room, the couple soon started sweating.

After the second round of intimacy, Tayo knew he could not go further. True to her words, Madam Ceecee was a wild one that wanted more and more of the ‘action’.

“Ah, this action would have to be suspended till another time, he said, panting. “Besides, it’s already few minutes to midnight.”

Ceecee smiled. She still wistfully held his penis, which was now limp from exhaustion. “I told you I’m a strong one.”

He nodded. “Yes. And I’m a strong one too. But let’s call it a day.”

“I will only agree because this is our first time. Next time, be prepared for more action.”

“Sure. Next time, we will surely have more time for each other.”

She left his cock, wore her skirt, bra and blouse. He wore his clothes too.

“Next time, I’ll take you to where I live,” she said. “There, we will all the time in this world.”

“That will be fantastic.”

She went into an inner part of the room and soon emerged with a small food flask.

“There’s pepper soup and some meats for you,” she said, handing the flask to him.

“Oh, really, thank you so much.”

He took the offer from her. “Let me have your number, Madam Ceecee.”

They exchanged numbers. “It has been such a wonderful night,” he said. “I’ll definitely give you a call tomorrow.”

“Yes, do. I’ll be expecting your call.”

“Thanks a lot. Goodnight.”

He left the place and hurried to his house. He was so exhausted all he needed was to sleep. He put the food flask in the deep freezer and went to the bedroom. So many things had happened in the last few hours. Phew, what a night!

In Episode 2, the scene was between Cynthia and Charity. They played the lesbian lovers, kissing and smooching. Femi did not really like the scene.

He found it offensive that two ladies would be displaying this kind of affection and intimacy. But the, he was not there to endorse or do otherwise about any of the acts. He was there to record, and that was all to it.

Within fifteen minutes, the episode was over. Episode 3 was a party between Sammy, Cynthia and Charity. It started first when Sammy came in to check his supposed girlfriend, Cynthia. He knocked on the door and Charity, her flat mate was the one that opened the door.

“Hello,” he greeted.

“Hi.”

“Is she around?”

“No. Come in. You can wait for her. She went to do her hair.”

He thought that meant she might not come back on time. He accepted the offer to come in all the same.

“So, what can I offer you?” she asked.

He shook his head. “I think I’m okay.”

“Really?” She smiled coquettishly.

“Yes. I don’t need any thing for now.”

In a most daring move, she came to stand at his front and lifted her spaghetti top up. “Are you sure you don’t need this?”

Sammy looked startled. He stared at her; stared at her chest. There was no bra to cover her boobs. They looked full, rotund and fresh.

His mouth opened, but no words came out.

“You think you really don’t need this?” She wiggled her body. The seductive way the boobs jigged made his gawking to become dramatic.

“But … but, you’re my girlfriend’s friend,” he managed to stutter.

“So?” she scoffed. “Aren’t you man enough to have this?”

Full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by BigBasher: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Interesting piece
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
She wiggled her body. The seductive way the boobs jigged made his gawking to become dramatic.

“But … but, you’re my girlfriend’s friend,” he managed to stutter.

“So?” she scoffed. “Aren’t you man enough to have this?”

He was in a serious dilemma. It was a war between morality and exigency. But it was a war that was over in a matter of seconds. Exigency won.

He shrugged and stood up. His hands grabbed the boobs. In turn, he kissed the nipples. They were hard in response.

“Show me the stuff you’re made of,” she moaned.

Yes, he would do that. He would show her what it meant to be a virile man.

The kiss on her lips was brief. She obviously wanted more than that. In a rather rough way, she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his trousers fly down.

“Prove yourself to be a man,” she muttered. “I want you to Bleep me. Bleep me the way you’ve never bleeped a lady before.”

It was the most daring expression he had ever heard from a lady.

“Alright. You’ll get what you want.” His voice was husky and filled with desire.

He pulled her skirt and pant down. There was not going to be further pre-intimacy. He pulled her on the long seat and spread her legs. He was on top of her, his phallus searching for her very wet pussy.

He found the entrance and made a grand entry.
He made gentle thrusts but she would not have any of that.

“Treat me rough,” she said. “Handle me hard. Bleep me!”

His thrust became more decisive. She moaned gently and rubbed his head. Just then, the sitting-room door opened and Cynthia came in. he acted the part of being stunned that she caught him in the act with her flat mate.

They abruptly stopped. Rather than showing anger, Cynthia smiled.

“You guys should carry on. I’ll soon join the fun.”
They had all acted the script, but Femi felt it was a badly written script. In Nigeria, no lady would kindly take to this kind of betrayal from a ‘friend’.

How would a lady meet her boyfriend sleeping with another lady and she would give them the go-ahead nod?

But then, that was the script and that was what was acted out. Cynthia removed her clothes and joined Sammy and Charity in the fun. They changed position.

Cynthia sucked at Charity’s clits while Charity gave Sammy mouth action. Minutes later, he consummated the sex action with Charity while Cynthia teased the former’s boobs and nipples.

Living in the Dark. https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by Zamar: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Cool
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
But then, that was the script and that was what was acted out. Cynthia removed her clothes and joined Sammy and Charity in the fun. They changed position.

Cynthia sucked at Charity’s clits while Charity gave Sammy mouth action. Minutes later, he consummated the sex action with Charity while Cynthia teased the former’s boobs and nipples.

The recording was over. It was such an exciting evening. Femi was thrilled about it all. He and Sammy checked to see if all the shootings had gone on well. They had.

“This is a job well done,” Sammy said, impressed. He shook hands with Femi.

“Ah, bro, it’s a pleasure.”

Sammy was indeed impressed with him. He gave him the pay he had said he Femi would receive. Now that the shootings were over, the next stage, which would be later, was to do the editing.

“Let me take you to the room where you will sleep overnight,” Sammy offered.

“Thanks.” Femi followed Sammy out of the room to the corridor and to another room.

“You have to manage the place,” Sammy said.

“Thanks.”

The room contained a medium bed and a wardrobe. It was probably one of the love nest rooms used by guests.

Femi stripped to his boxer. It was already past 1.00 a.m. Oh, what a day. He lay on the bed and tried to see how events would be for him at the office later in the day.

There was a soft rapping on his door. Before he could say anything in response, the door knob was turned and the door was opened. Femi was surprised to see Charity at the doorway.

“Sorry to disturb,” she said, although she didn’t look sorry. “No more room, so Sammy said I should manage this place with you.”

Manage the place with him? Well, that was not a bad idea, was it?

“I see.” He moved to the front of the bed, making a space for her at the back. “No problem, we can manage the space.”

She nodded and yawned. “Gosh, I’m so tired.”
She yawned again. She obviously looked tired, but so was Femi. She climbed on the bed and rolled the cover to her body. Soon, they slept off.

A couple of hours later, he awoke to the realization that he had turned on the bed and was now directly behind Charity.

To his dismay, he could see that his very hard cock was nestling under her nude bum and his right hand was more or less round her waist. In the dim light of the room, he could see that there was no top or bra covering her breasts.

What! When did she remove her clothes? When did he turn and how come his prick nestled directly between her bum? Even as he lay down, he could feel his boxer was under a considerable strain.

He felt like grabbing those breasts, but something told him to take it easy. What if she didn’t want sex? What if she was too tired?

Another part of his mind immediately countered this. If she didn’t want sex, why did she strip herself naked, being alone with a man in a room?

Full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/living-in-the-dark/30957
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by BigBasher: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Nice update
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by BigBasher: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
More
Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by francium001: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
So far so good, still following

1 Like

Re: Living in The Dark (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
He felt like grabbing those breasts, but something told him to take it easy. What if she didn’t want sex? What if she was too tired?

Another part of his mind immediately countered this. If she didn’t want sex, why did she strip herself naked, being alone with a man in a room?

He was still thinking of what next to do when she slightly wiggled her bum. Wait a minute, that looked like a deliberate act. Even if she did it unconsciously, he was past caring now.

He pulled down his boxer, dropped it on the floor and made his penis to burrow more between her legs. He could hear her mutter something indistinctive.

His hands went to the boobs and grabbed them, handling and kissing the nipples. Her reaction showed that what he did was what she expected and wanted.

He soon found himself suckling gently but determined on her right nipple. She moved her hand down to his hard cock and ran her finger over it.

“Hmn, Femi. You’ve got something really big here, haven’t you?” she said in a voice scarcely above whispers.

He didn’t think what she said deserved an answer, so he didn’t say anything. What could a man say in a situation such as this?

“Alright,” she said. “Wait a moment.”

She got out of bed. He could see her nudity, even in the dim light. Not that he had not seen it before, but seeing it now in the privacy of the room without any camera recording the act gave him a thrill.

She went to where she had put her bag, rummaged in it for something and came back to the bed.

She shoved the thing she was holding into his hand. It turned out to be a pack of condom. Gladly, he took it from her and wore it on the highly agitated cock. Wow! He had not planned for this - but Charity obviously had. She decided to be fully in charge. She rolled him onto his back and then moved astride him.

They both moaned as a very wet and ready pussy allow him to pierce and then slowly and gently skewer her - right home. There was long breathtaking kiss and the sex ride started in earnest.

The way she leaned forward over him made her dangling breasts to be on his face for him to suckle on as she started to move and Bleep him.
He had made love to many ladies before but none had done it as professionally and as satisfactorily as Charity did.

She did it in a way that made him to crave for more, even after he had come. But then, a man could not cheat nature. They soon fell on each other in sleep again. Some hours later, about five-thirty a.m., they re-enacted the show.

The whole adventure was worth it, he felt after he collected his pay from Sammy. Apart from the pay, his intimacy with Charity would not be forgotten in a hurry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silhouette; A Short Story / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella) / The Proposition (15+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.