Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63311 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Samunique:

Isaiah 54:1
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Galatians 4:22-31
[22]For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
[23]But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
[24]Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
[25]For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
[26]But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
[27]For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
[28]Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
[29]But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
[30]Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
[31]So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

So I've given you the scriptures, tell me what these have got to do with what you said in your earlier post that there won't be church in Arabia/Mecca according to Bible prophecies ?

Point of correction, I said MECCA and not Arabia as a whole. Not only Churches but Synagogues or any other Temples. There are Churches in Medina and other places. It has been like that for over 1,400years!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Samunique(m): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

You did good! But please post it fully. I mean the whole Chapter and let us look at it together and also help me look where Jerusalem/Zion put on a new garment and the uncircumscise that not come near. It is in Isaiah too. For now let us leave Paul interpretation out. The Prophesies are Isaiah's not his. But want thing you can take away is the fact that Paul admits there is a Jerusalem for Hagar son even though he was wrong. It was not in Mount Sinai. Ishmael got nothing with Mt. Sinai Israelites do. That's where they collected the 10 commandment.

Isaiah 54:1-17
[1]Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
[2]Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
[3]For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
[4]Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
[5]For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
[6]For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
[7]For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
[8]In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
[9]For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
[10]For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
[11]O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
[12]And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
[13]And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
[14]In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
[15]Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
[16]Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
[17]No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 52:1-2
[1]Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
[2]Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Here's it.

So what next ?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

So what you are insinuating is that Jesus is peaceful but God is violent. Jesus came to stop the killing God started!
Jesus never supported what God was doing!

It is simple
God ordered people to fight war and kill in the old testament just like Allah ordered Muslims to fight war and kill in the Quran.

The difference is God through Jesus Christ then told us not to seek war but peace and love.
So God used Jesus to tell us what we need to seek and maintain is peace and to love our neighbors.

So I did not say God never commanded killing in the old testament just like Allah did in the Quran what I'm telling you is God through Jesus Christ in the new testament told us to embrace peace and love.

That's why you won't see Christian terrorists or group of Christian brothers killing,bombing,kidnapping,slaughtering, beheading,suicide bombing and kidnapping because God through Jesus Christ already told us to seek love,peace and heaven.

The same reason is why you don't see Christian revenging because some Islamic terrorist are killing Christians because we believe in peace and love That God commanded us through jesus

The question is why is that it is only Islamic terrorist groups killing people and killing Christians?
We have the Alqeada,the Isis,The Islamic nation terrorist group,The Alshabab,The Boko Haram,The Iswap etc.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Samunique:

Isaiah 54:1-17
[1]Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
[2]Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
[3]For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
[4]Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
[5]For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
[6]For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
[7]For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
[8]In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
[9]For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
[10]For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
[11]O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
[12]And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
[13]And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
[14]In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
[15]Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
[16]Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
[17]No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 52:1-2
[1]Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
[2]Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Here's it.

So what next ?

Isaiah 54. The barren is no other than the Ishmaelite branch of the house of Abraham. Aside Ishmael, no Prophet or Messenger ever came until Muhammad was raised. They were desolate and more would they be than the children of the married (Arabs/Jews-Israel). 2. Talk about enlarging of tents and stakes. Prior to the coming of Muhd, the Arabs largely never leave their deserts to live elsewhere. They trade with others but never took up residency in other Lands that changed after Islam was preached among them. 3. "breaking forth on the right and left" like above, the Arabs left Arabia and became Masters of many Lands and the Gentiles land were truly converted to the true worship of God. 4/5. Thru them, God will no longer be called "GOD OF ISRAEL" BUT THE GOD OF ENTIRE EARTH. I can go on and on. The major part of Isaiah's Prophesies clearly foretold Prophet Muhammad coming. Check out Isaiah 42/60 too. And to my position that MECCA will not abhor other worship centres Isaiah 52 was what I was looking. There are TWO JERUSALEMS. Hagar's and Sarah's. Both were defiled with Idols/wrong worship. Sarah's was repeatedly shown Mercy until God finally rejected them when they reject Jesus. Then Hagar's Jerusalem which was Desolate wear a NEW GARMENT. They forsake idols and embraced God's Guidiance, once that happened ALL UNCIRCUMSCISED OF THE HEART ARE TO BE BARRED. So, If you are not of Ishmael right as the Child of promise, no MECCA for you. Read the whole chapter and you will see for yourself. For better understanding take a good book on the Life of Muhammad and you will see that Isaiah is a running commentary of his Mission. Forget what Paul wrote.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2020
gideonite98:

It is simple
God ordered people to fight war and kill in the old testament just like Allah ordered Muslims to fight war and kill in the Quran.

The difference is God through Jesus Christ then told us not to seek war but peace and love.
So God used Jesus to tell us what we need to seek and maintain is peace and to love our neighbors.

So I did not say God never commanded killing in the old testament just like Allah did in the Quran what I'm telling you is God through Jesus Christ in the new testament told us to embrace peace and love.

That's why you won't see Christian terrorists or group of Christian brothers killing,bombing,kidnapping,slaughtering, beheading,suicide bombing and kidnapping because God through Jesus Christ already told us to seek love,peace and heaven.

The same reason is why you don't see Christian revenging because some Islamic terrorist are killing Christians because we believe in peace and love That God commanded us through jesus

The question is why is that it is only Islamic terrorist groups killing people and killing Christians?
We have the Alqeada,the Isis,The Islamic nation terrorist group,The Alshabab,The Boko Haram,The Iswap etc.

Yeah, even the USA too are Muslim Terrorists! And Boko Haram, etc has been killing only Christians! Sometimes I wonder if you guys are simply ignorant or just plain ignorant. The writing is on the wall. All those terrorists you mentioned are mainly in Muslim states or countries so are Muslims meant to be killing Muslims? And it is proven that most of them are a function of political malfunctions and an acute system of selfish leaders!

Moving on from that, Was Jesus aware of the killings and was he one with God? (Yes or No)
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2020
gideonite98:

So it is quite simple God made people to fight wars and kill in the old testament and in the new testament God made us to embrace peace and love THROUGH Jesus
THROUGH JESUSSSS.

SO through the commandment God gave us through Jesus we now embrace peace and love just not between us Christians but with all the people in the world we live in peace and love with them.

So you don't see us killing or forming terrorists because God has commanded us through jesus to seek peace and love.

That's why even though Islamic terrorist are killing Christians nowadays you don't see us carrying up arms or revenging because God has commanded we should seek love and peace.

So if you want to talk about killing
Talk about Allah,talk about muhammed,talk about their followers,talk about Isis,talk about islamin nation terrorist,talk about Alshabab,talk about boko haram,talk about iswap etc

So tell me why they are killing Christians and we are not revenging

So use your initiative and think and give me an answer and think well before you say God told us to kill unless you can give me a christian terrorist group.

Drop mic

Whether a Christian terrorist Group exist or not I don't care. What I know is that your Jesus with his father ordered so many atrocities in the OT.

Even if you claim the killings and rape were done by only the father, the son can not be better than the father. Once the father is a killer it's most likely the son is a killer too since they are one!

Yeah I know you are spreading peace truly!

Assuming it was a Muslim that killed one US general now you Christians will clap.
But since it was Trump your brother that killed the General then no noise!
Hypocrites!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Samunique(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah 54. The barren is no other than the Ishmaelite branch of the house of Abraham. Aside Ishmael, no Prophet or Messenger ever came until Muhammad was raised. They were desolate and more would they be than the children of the married (Arabs/Jews-Israel). 2. Talk about enlarging of tents and stakes. Prior to the coming of Muhd, the Arabs largely never leave their deserts to live elsewhere. They trade with others but never took up residency in other Lands that changed after Islam was preached among them. 3. "breaking forth on the right and left" like above, the Arabs left Arabia and became Masters of many Lands and the Gentiles land were truly converted to the true worship of God. 4/5. Thru them, God will no longer be called "GOD OF ISRAEL" BUT THE GOD OF ENTIRE EARTH. I can go on and on. The major part of Isaiah's Prophesies clearly foretold Prophet Muhammad coming. Check out Isaiah 42/60 too. And to my position that MECCA will not abhor other worship centres Isaiah 52 was what I was looking. There are TWO JERUSALEMS. Hagar's and Sarah's. Both were defiled with Idols/wrong worship. Sarah's was repeatedly shown Mercy until God finally rejected them when they reject Jesus. Then Hagar's Jerusalem which was Desolate wear a NEW GARMENT. They forsake idols and embraced God's Guidiance, once that happened ALL UNCIRCUMSCISED OF THE HEART ARE TO BE BARRED. So, If you are not of Ishmael right as the Child of promise, no MECCA for you. Read the whole chapter and you will see for yourself. For better understanding take a good book on the Life of Muhammad and you will see that Isaiah is a running commentary of his Mission. Forget what Paul wrote.

This is laughable and ridiculous grin

U know what ?

I'm very busy now, I will respond when I'm less busy.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Samunique:

U know what ?
Ok.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2020
Samunique:

U know what ?

Ok. I will be glad to know what picture Isaiah is painting with that Chapter. Same for Isaiah Chapter 42 and 60.

Thanking you in advance.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Whether a Christian terrorist Group exist or not I don't care. What I know is that your Jesus with his father ordered so many atrocities in the OT.

Even if you claim the killings and rape were done by only the father, the son can not be better than the father. Once the father is a killer it's most likely the son is a killer too since they are one!

Yeah I know you are spreading peace truly!

Assuming it was a Muslim that killed one US general now you Christians will clap.
But since it was Trump your brother that killed the General then no noise!
Hypocrites!

God through Jesus commanded peace and love
So you can base your point on assumptions grin grin
You should base it on facts

In the new testament when Jesus came to the world and He was teaching people
He said "the words I say is not my own buy of my father's"

So God commanded peace and love through Jesus

I know you see the point and realize the truth but you don't want to agree grin grin grin grin
But you don't have a choice the truth an facts are there.

Trump is not my brother

He killed an Iran general

That has got nothing to do with Christian or Muslims

That's is between 2 countries
Iran vs USA
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yeah, even the USA too are Muslim Terrorists! And Boko Haram, etc has been killing only Christians! Sometimes I wonder if you guys are simply ignorant or just plain ignorant. The writing is on the wall. All those terrorists you mentioned are mainly in Muslim states or countries so are Muslims meant to be killing Muslims? And it is proven that most of them are a function of political malfunctions and an acute system of selfish leaders!

Moving on from that, Was Jesus aware of the killings and was he one with God? (Yes or No)

Lol Boko harams And Iswap are killing in Nigeria

Nigeria is not a Muslim country and it will never be

Tell your blood sucking lunatics jihadists that.

Even tell your buhari that no matter how many times his blood sucking brother kill Christians
Nigeria will never be a Muslim country and the fact we Christians don't fight back or kill your Muslim does not mean we can't but that's just not what God commanded us.

The fool is even forgiving boko haram members and reinstating them into the Nigerian army.
I hope all the people supporting Islamic violence meet the same end one that
Slaughter like goat with knife.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Samunique(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lukuluku69:

First of all, Isaiahh 54 has nothing to do with the house of Ishmael but a message of hope, comfort and restoration from God to the house of Israel whose land suffered total desolation for the punishment of their sin after they had been sent into exile in Babylon. God here was comparing the nation of Israel desolation to bareness since she had suffered the Lost of her children and became desolate. Pls read Ish 49:20-21.

If u read vs 4 the last paragraph, u will discover that Isaiah also compared the desolation of Israel to "widowhood". So is he still talking about Ishmael here ?

Remember that God always addresses the house of Israel as His wife/bride, just as Christ also addresses His church as " bride". So the woman God is addressing here is the nation of Israel.

I know this is the statement you people are trying to twist,......... for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Ish 54:1b.. this is just a comparative statement.

God isn't addressing two women here but the desolated Israel. And if u insist that this is talking about the Arab/Ishmael, then u will have to tell us, if the Ishmaelites did go through any desolation during the time of this prophecy.

And if you're're taking it literally that the barren addressed there was Ishmael in connection with Hagar, then you have broken the scripture bcs, Agar was not barren but Sarah. So Sarah will fit into this prophecy than Agar.

Lastly, Isaiah 52:1 is talking about Zion and Jerusalem not your Mecca.

Isaiah 52:1
Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Meanwhile, why are you Muslims striving hard to connect Muhammad and Islam to the biblical prophecies by all means, isn't it the same book u people claim has been corrupted
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Samunique:

First of all, Isaiahh 54 has nothing to do with the house of Ishmael but a message of hope, comfort and restoration from God to the house of Israel whose land suffered total desolation for the punishment of their sin after they had been sent into exile in Babylon. God here was comparing the nation of Israel desolation to bareness since she had suffered the Lost of her children and became desolate. Pls read Ish 49:20-21.

If u read vs 4 the last paragraph, u will discover that Isaiah also compared the desolation Israel suffered to "widowhood".

Remember that God always addresses the house of Israel as His wife/bride, just as Christ also addresses His church as " bride". So the woman God is addressing here is the nation of Israel.

I know this is the statement you people are trying to twist,......... for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. Ish 54:1b.. this is just a comparative statement.

God isn't addressing two women here but the desolated Israel. And if u insist that this is talking about the Arab/Ishmael, then u will have to tell us, if the Ishmaelites did go through any desolation during the time of this prophecy.

And if you're're taking it literally that the barren addressed there was Ishmael in connection with Hagar, then you have broken the scripture bcs, Agar was not barren but Sarah. So Sarah will fit into the prophecy than Agar.

Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Meanwhile, why are you Muslims striving hard to connect Muhammad and Islam to the biblical prophecies by all means, isn't it the same book u people claim has been corrupted

But Apostle Paul connected that Isaiah in one of his Epistle and you quoted it to support that position of the Bondwoman son. Did you not before I asked you to hang on? You know what? I still can't quote the Bible because of the phone I am with now. When I can, let us do this again. But before that, 70% of Isaiah talked about Muhammad and his Mission. You can start finding out when God thru Isaiah said "I have nourished children....and Muslims quote the Bible because in that pile of chaff, there is still a good number of good grains...
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Samunique:

If u read vs 4 the last paragraph, u will discover that Isaiah also compared the desolation of Israel to "widowhood". So is he still talking about Ishmael here ?

And if you're're taking it literally that the barren addressed there was Ishmael in connection with Hagar, then you have broken the scripture bcs, Agar was not barren but Sarah. So Sarah will fit into this prophecy than Agar.

On Isaiah 52, you claimed Isaiah 54 was a message of hope while 52 talked about an Holy City where the uncircumscised and the unclean can't approach. Hmm, do you know how many times Jerusalem have trampled upon? Nebuchadenezer, the Assyrians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans and the Arabs have all ruled Jerusalem. According to the Jewish/Israel standard, were they all clean? After that Prophesy, the Greeks, Romans, Persians and Arabs came calling. Now, Paul said there are TWO Jerusalem. This Jerusalem has been repeatedly trampled upon. Do you know that aside Arabs, no one has ever ruled Mecca/Arabia? No Enemy Army has ever march and conquer it? And the Barreness mentioned is not about children. Both Hagar and Sarah had a son each. It has to do with Prophethood. Sarah had many. Hagar had non.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Samunique(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

But Apostle Paul connected that Isaiah in one of his Epistle and you quoted it to support that position of the Bondwoman son. Did you not before I asked you to hang on? You know what? I still can't quote the Bible because of the phone I am with now. When I can, let us do this again. But before that, 70% of Isaiah talked about Muhammad and his Mission. You can start finding out when God thru Isaiah said "I have nourished children....and Muslims quote the Bible because in that pile of chaff, there is still a good number of good grains...
Calling the Bible a pile of chaff shows the shallow and narrow mind of all Muslims and their hypocrisy as well.

You're trying to use a book of the pile of chaff to invalidate the prophethood of your so called prophet, at the same time calling it names just bcs you're busted is hypocrisy of the highest order.

I don't think i can continue with you bcs u have resorted to what all Muslims always do when they are caught in debate. That is , dishing out insults, attacking the Bible and calling people all sort of names.

Pls if the Bible is a pile of chaff what about your Qur'an, a pile of garbage ? undecided

Or terrorists manual ? undecided
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Samunique:
Calling the Bible a pile of chaff shows the shallow and narrow mind of all Muslims and their hypocrisy as well.

You're trying to use a book of the pile of chaff to invalidate the prophethood of your so called prophet, at the same time calling it names just bcs you're busted is hypocrisy of the highest order.

I don't think i can continue with you bcs u have resorted to what all Muslims always do when they are caught in debate. That is , dishing out insults, attacking the Bible and calling people all sort of names.

Pls if the Bible is a pile of chaff what about your Qur'an, a pile of garbage ? undecided

Or terrorists manual ? undecided

I was not caught in any debate. You quoted Isaiah 54 and was quick to add Paul's opinion as a commentary. When I offerred my own opinion, you quickly changed and said it was a message of hope. Is that not double talk?

Keep the faith bro and so long.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2020
gideonite98:

Lol Boko harams And Iswap are killing in Nigeria

Nigeria is not a Muslim country and it will never be

Tell your blood sucking lunatics jihadists that.

Even tell your buhari that no matter how many times his blood sucking brother kill Christians
Nigeria will never be a Muslim country and the fact we Christians don't fight back or kill your Muslim does not mean we can't but that's just not what God commanded us.

The fool is even forgiving boko haram members and reinstating them into the Nigerian army.
I hope all the people supporting Islamic violence meet the same end one that
Slaughter like goat with knife.

See how you are talking as if i even know the terrorists!
Yeah and People who are blinded by religion, tribalism and prejudice too will meet the same fate.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2020
gideonite98:

God through Jesus commanded peace and love
So you can base your point on assumptions grin grin
You should base it on facts

In the new testament when Jesus came to the world and He was teaching people
He said "the words I say is not my own buy of my father's"

So God commanded peace and love through Jesus

I know you see the point and realize the truth but you don't want to agree grin grin grin grin
But you don't have a choice the truth an facts are there.

Trump is not my brother

He killed an Iran general

That has got nothing to do with Christian or Muslims

That's is between 2 countries
Iran vs USA

Just keep mute please. If you are ignorant then stop typing!

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) recently released an in-depth report on terrorism in the United States. Covering April 2009 to February 2015, the report (titled “The Age of the Wolf”) found that during that period, “more people have been killed in America by non-Islamic domestic terrorists than jihadists.” The SPLC asserted that “the jihadist threat is a tremendous one,” pointing out that al-Qaeda’s attacks of September 11, 2001 remain the deadliest in U.S. history. But the study also noted that the second deadliest was carried out not by Islamists, but by Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995—and law enforcement, the SPLC stressed, are doing the public a huge disservice if they view terrorism as an exclusively Islamist phenomenon.

The report, in a sense, echoed the assertions that President Barack Obama made when he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast in February and stressed that Muslims don’t have the market cornered on religious extremism. In the minds of far-right Republicans, Obama committed the ultimate sin by daring to mention that Christianity has a dark side and citing the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition as two examples from the distant past. Obama wasn’t attacking Christianity on the whole but rather, was making the point that just as not all Christians can be held responsible for the horrors of the Inquisition, not all Muslims can be blamed for the violent extremism of ISIS (the Islamic State, Iraq and Syria), the Taliban, al-Qaeda or Boko Haram. But Obama certainly didn’t need to look 800 or 900 years in the past to find examples of extreme Christianists committing atrocities. Violent Christianists are a reality in different parts of the world—including the United States—and the fact that the mainstream media don’t give them as much coverage as ISIS or Boko Haram doesn’t mean that they don’t exist.

Read more here: https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2020
gideonite98:

It is simple

Stop it! Stop the lies!

Read about the 6 modern day terrorist who are your brothers!

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Samunique(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I was not caught in any debate. You quoted Isaiah 54 and was quick to add Paul's opinion as a commentary. When I offerred my own opinion, you quickly changed and said it was a message of hope. Is that not double talk?

Keep the faith bro and so long.

I'm not doing any double talk here . I was only reacting to your insult on the Bible. How can you call the same book you're using to support the prophethood of your prophet a pile of chaff . And this always happens anytime you busted Muslims lies , they'll resort to attacking the Bible.

Now, concerning Paul's explanation of ishaiah 54, did not realize that he used it as an allegory? But you were taking it literally.

Now read:
Galatians 4:24
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Paul was only comparing the law that was received on Mount Sinai which somehow failed to deliver people from the bondage of spiritual slavery which is sinfulness, to the law of the spirit which leads to liberty and freedom from sin allegorically , using Agar the bondwoman and Sarah the freewoman to explain his points .

You will agree with me that, this Mount Sinai where the law was given is in Arabia peninsula.

Maybe you will need to study the whole book of Galatians to understand what Paul is saying there.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop it! Stop the lies!

Read about the 6 modern day terrorist who are your brothers!

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

Mr shut the hell up
When have you seen a group of terrorist beheading people while shouting "Jesus is lord"?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just keep mute please. If you are ignorant then stop typing!

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) recently released an in-depth report on terrorism in the United States. Covering April 2009 to February 2015, the report (titled “The Age of the Wolf”) found that during that period, “more people have been killed in America by non-Islamic domestic terrorists than jihadists.” The SPLC asserted that “the jihadist threat is a tremendous one,” pointing out that al-Qaeda’s attacks of September 11, 2001 remain the deadliest in U.S. history. But the study also noted that the second deadliest was carried out not by Islamists, but by Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995—and law enforcement, the SPLC stressed, are doing the public a huge disservice if they view terrorism as an exclusively Islamist phenomenon.

The report, in a sense, echoed the assertions that President Barack Obama made when he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast in February and stressed that Muslims don’t have the market cornered on religious extremism. In the minds of far-right Republicans, Obama committed the ultimate sin by daring to mention that Christianity has a dark side and citing the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition as two examples from the distant past. Obama wasn’t attacking Christianity on the whole but rather, was making the point that just as not all Christians can be held responsible for the horrors of the Inquisition, not all Muslims can be blamed for the violent extremism of ISIS (the Islamic State, Iraq and Syria), the Taliban, al-Qaeda or Boko Haram. But Obama certainly didn’t need to look 800 or 900 years in the past to find examples of extreme Christianists committing atrocities. Violent Christianists are a reality in different parts of the world—including the United States—and the fact that the mainstream media don’t give them as much coverage as ISIS or Boko Haram doesn’t mean that they don’t exist.

Read more here: https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

When you see people killing and shouting Jesus is lord tell me.
Till then I hope your Muslim terrorist brothers start killing one another.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

See how you are talking as if i even know the terrorists!
Yeah and People who are blinded by religion, tribalism and prejudice too will meet the same fate.

You don't know
Because if you do you wouldn't tell me alqeada,Isis and boko haram and iswap are not fighting the holy war (jihad) commanded by Allah.

Boko haram and iswap are in my country
So I read almost everyday how they either kill a group of Christian or how they attacked and destroy communities.

Recently they beheaded the Christian association of Nigeria chairman in the north.

They also released a tape saying they are going to kill the Yoruba because of amotekun and they will kill all Christian to get revenge.

Tell them they can't do shit
They will die and be consumed
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
gideonite98:

When you see people killing and shouting Jesus is lord tell me.
Till then I hope your Muslim terrorist brothers start killing one another.

Did anyone ever shout "Jesus is Lord" in the Bible?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
gideonite98:

Mr shut the hell up
When have you seen a group of terrorist beheading people while shouting "Jesus is lord"?

i have proved that there are many christian terrorist around which you don't even know exist because of the media.

You too keep mute.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
Samunique:

I'm not doing any double talk here . I was only reacting to your insult on the Bible. How can you call the same book you're using to support the prophethood of your prophet a pile of chaff . And this always happens anytime you busted Muslims lies , they'll resort to attacking the Bible.

Now, concerning Paul's explanation of ishaiah 54, did not realize that he used it as an allegory? But you were taking it literally.

Now read:
Galatians 4:24
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Paul was only comparing the law that was received on Mount Sinai which somehow failed to deliver people from the bondage of spiritual slavery which is sinfulness, to the law of the spirit which leads to liberty and freedom from sin allegorically , using Agar the bondwoman and Sarah the freewoman to explain his points .

You will agree with me that, this Mount Sinai where the law was given is in Arabia peninsula.

Maybe you will need to study the whole book of Galatians to understand what Paul is saying there.

No Muslim lies was busted rather you change the narratives! When you quoted Isaiah 54, you were quick to add Paul's Epistle to the Galatians with the aim of explaining your Isaiah 54, but when I said it refers to Hagar and Sarah sons' Jerusalems, you quickly ran to Amplified and said it was a message of hope to the Desolate. Like I said, keep the faith bro.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

i have proved that there are many christian terrorist around which you don't even know exist because of the media.

You too keep mute.

You're the one that should keep quiet
Baseless accusations grin grin

When you see people strapping bombs and shouting "Jesus is lord" or accept Christianity if not we will kill you.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

Did anyone ever shout "Jesus is Lord" in the Bible?

Another pointless argument to avoid your terrorism shit grin grin grin grin
Jesus is lord.
Jesus is the son of God
Jesus is king
Jesus is Lord of lords

We Christian say Jesus is lord
Because "Lord" is use for someone you have high regard for or someone you worship.

When you can defend your terrorist prophet Muhammed and your terrorist brothers then quote.

But if you don't have any intelligent point again
You can just keep mute and go and do suicide bombing like your brothers.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

Another pointless argument to avoid your terrorism shit grin grin grin grin
Jesus is lord.
Jesus is the son of God
Jesus is king
Jesus is Lord of lords

We Christian say Jesus is lord
Because "Lord" is use for someone you have high regard for or someone you worship.

When you can defend your terrorist prophet Muhammed and your terrorist brothers then quote.

But if you don't have any intelligent point again
You can just keep mute and go and do suicide bombing like your brothers.

Don't try to avoid the question. How many people ever said "Jesus is Lord" in the Bible?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

You're the one that should keep quiet
Baseless accusations grin grin

When you see people strapping bombs and shouting "Jesus is lord" or accept Christianity if not we will kill you.

When Judas betrayed Jesus did he shout Jesus is Lord?

When Samson killed himself with others did he shout Yahweh is Lord?

When David the forefather of Jesus wanted to kill Uriah and marry his wife did he shout Yahweh is Lord?

Baseless accusations indeed!
When you see truth and turn your eyes you are then a liar too!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

When Judas betrayed Jesus did he shout Jesus is Lord?

When Samson killed himself with others did he shout Yahweh is Lord?

When David the forefather of Jesus wanted to kill Uriah and marry his wife did he shout Yahweh is Lord?

Baseless accusations indeed!
When you see truth and turn your eyes you are then a liar too!

grin grin grin grin
You're pointless mister

You use lord for a king or son of a king

You do watch films?
Son of kings are mostly called my Lord
And Jesus is son of a King
.that's why I can say Jesus is my lord
A show of respect.

Something nobody had in the Quran
I guess that's why you're pained grin grin cheesy
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Don't try to avoid the question. How many people ever said "Jesus is Lord" in the Bible?

I'm telling you what it is
You're the one avoiding the question about your Muhammed terrorism and killings since cheesy cheesy wink

Are you ashamed your prophet and brothers are killers and terrorist ?
That's so embarrassing embarassed

Jesus is king
He's a Lord.

Kings can be called Lords didn't you go to school like Muhammed?

Well to answer your folly
John 12:15

"FEAR NOT, DAUGHTER OF ZION; BEHOLD, YOUR KING IS COMING, SEATED ON A DONKEY'S COLT."

1 Timothy 6:15

which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Revelation 17:14
"These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice

Revelation 19:16
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

So quote me again when you're ready to defend Muhammed killings and the reason Muslim are killing everyday to be like him and follow him?
Tell me the reason he told them to keep being a terrorist?

The reason why his followers my be violent and disturb word peace?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.