Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony (65194 Views)

Rema Performs At His 02 Arena "Ravage Uprising" Concert (Video) / "ODG Crooner" Eltee Skhillz Performs At Felabration 2022 / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Made4naijalove: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Burna Boy's album 'African Giant' was nominated for a Grammy Award for 'Best World Music Album'

The singer was nominated in the category alongside Angelique Kidjo, Nathalie Joachim With Spektral Quartet, Bokanté & Metropole Orkest Conducted By Jules Buckley and Altin Gün.

The award ceremony will take place on Sunday, January 26, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ZbUGhJXBk

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by maestrojay(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Global Giant !!!!!!

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by buygala(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Kizzygentle: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Burna to the world.
Mad ooooooo. So so impressed. Keep d flag rolling. Performing alone at d grammys is enough for us. We proud of u baba.

Global giant..

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by CotenantNIG: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
African giant

Do you need someone to rent an apartment with so as to share rent and bills to get an accommodation
Join cotenant community
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Made4naijalove: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by aaamos(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Make us proud man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by iornenge81(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Princejebs(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Be killing them till they give us that award grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Lynx001: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
sing what they can hear o. U go use 2 min hummmmmm. Usd 1:30 second sing.
nice öne though.

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by samtinx(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin we are bringing it home, just the way Liverpool fc is also bringing it home

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by YINKS89(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
ok
Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by OhiOfIhima: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
OluwaBurna on the Wheel.. Jah bless man.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Samolasoj(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice one oluwa burna
pls come home with the award

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by sodiqapril(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nigerians seem to forget that burna is n the same category with Angelique Kidjo.. winning the award might be a bit tough but I hope he wins

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Neoteny(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
All the shouting and drums drown out the vocals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Justinlean02(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
I wish him all the best although I think it will be tough beating Aunty Kidjo... Both African Giants ����

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by BrutusOj(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na this song he go take shine there.....Anybody wey no want to soji.....knack am something.... grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by dynicks(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
BURNA BOY to the world!!

46 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nothing wey Aboli no go see for stroll

See burna oh PH to the world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by elotajohn1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yoruba amaka
grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by ttshems(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Congratulations Already Burna Man

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by Offpoint: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Someone help me o, how do I contact Nairabet head office?

I won 5 billions 2 days ago, immediately I clicked on cash out the site crashed till date......

I don't want excuses when the site is back online o, I have proofs and screenshot... how do I sue them in case they temper with my account?

17 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony by mayklef(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Diz guy benefit zanku dance pass Zlatan sef
But anyways like if u believe he's coming back home with the award

81 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: "Masturbate" (Video) / Best Nigerian Musicians? / Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.