Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (53300 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by April4th(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pictures or we don’t ...........
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Ezekiel2122(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Op I wan ask you something, you handsome?

Hahahahaha
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by midnighter(f): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
TheMubaraqS:
Leverage on her intelligence if she has any, let her take you places with her wifey role and visit Dr Laser when the money comes...

That's actually a terrible thing to say. What it she doesn't see anything wrong with her looks?

Is it after so many years of marriage he will begin to force her to go under the knife? That's emotional abuse and grounds for divorce.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
BestAccessories:
Do whatever makes you happy but you can never EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

You can't have it all in one package. Even DStv packs stupid channels together for us to pay subscription. What do you need 120 TV channels for when all you need is just SuperSport 3, 5 & 7. Some people only need History Channel, NatGeo, other just need CNN, SkyNews, BBC whereas what some people like is just Telenovela (abi na telemondo sef).

If it's beauty you seek, go after beautiful ladies but have it at the back of your mind that BEAUTY is a vanity metric for marriage or long lasting relationship.

Beauty fades, that's why several makeup and beauty products flood the market. Every gal want to be beautiful, want to look gorgeous and want to turn heads.

There is no ugly girl, except she doesn't have the necessary cash to translate her dream beauty to reality. Have her visit a professional makeup artist or beauty salon where they make her a perfect her or recommend a perfect fit wig, makeup, clothes, bag and shoes.

You would see wonders and would never ever believe it was the same girl.

She wouldn't be beautiful forever, believe me. No normal human being is FOREVER YOUNG.

If you don't value all she can give and all you seek is beauty, stop wasting her time, energy and resources.

Stop pretending, stop faking your Happiness and stop giving her fake hopes about the future.

magical response.....loved every bit of it

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Geminita1(f): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
Seems like men have relationship issues more than women. Always one complain or advice, it’s well.
grincheesy

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by kkelvin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Please, I don't know what to do, can I still risk being with her or leave her?

Anu e n se mi. Wait until you marry a beautiful witch! A good woman over beauty any day!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by mariemummy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Umu azi��. Ana akogheri

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by deltateam: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Handsomecole:
Me I sha cannot marry ugly girl...

Op may be exaggerating. For him to be with her this long means that she's presentable.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by shegzydave(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
oh please if u wanna leave her, leave her now please let me start from where u stop.....me that am looking for a girl that will care, love me for who I am you gat one you are saying she is not beautiful....mthceeew ode
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Yungwealth(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:
Hello everyone, I have something bothering my mind for a long time which I need an advice on.

I have a girlfriend who I really love so much, we were friends before I started falling for her, we've been together for long, I enjoyed her company, she's the best woman to me, she's everything you'll love a wife to be in character, caring, love and all.

Unfortunately, I have a problem, and the problem is that, she's not that beautiful to me. I'm a kind of person that doesn't like trying what my mind doesn't fully want, whenever I think of her, it's only that aspect I don't always like.

I've always fantasized of marrying someone very beautiful cos that's what I want. The problem is that this girl is so good to me. I have no problem with her, but I'm only thinking I can get fed up of her with time cos of her beauty which is not up to my expectation and I may likely cheat on her.

Dont marry her date her ...oniranu
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mstick:
Seems like men have relationship issues more than women. Always one complain or advice, it’s well.

Not so, only that you'll hardly see ladies coming out boldly and talk about what happens to their relationships
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by fisherboy: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
yellow coco de for corner waiting kill am pooping name money palavaaaaa�
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by midnighter(f): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
MicroSweet:
I can relate with this scenario. It's easy to tell the poster to go for character and forgo good looks. But I tell you, it's not easy: beauty + character could still be found in one person. Who doesn't want a beautiful or handsome spouse? Poster, take your time to decide on this, because you'll be the one who'd live with her, not us.

Exactly. It's not like beauty and attraction don't matter in relationships. If he can't cope with her he should just leave it instead of trying to be "noble" for the sake of it. However beauty may not be everybody's priority over other things
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by bluefilm: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
I feel you, bro.

Me sef na pretty woman I dey find.

But not just pretty face o.

I also need a pretty woman with a very sharp brain.

Na dia problem dey.

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by shegzydave(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
abeg ooo,me am seriously searching for a mature lady to go into a serious relationship with, I am a graduate but currently into computer business center/cyber cafe business, I base in ilorin kwara state my WhatsApp number 08148913233.....
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Odunolumide(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:
What do men really want?

its simple .
According to the guy he wants the good character plus beauty. I think there is no confusion there.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by missCAPS: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
You've not stated any problem yet.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Use her for money rituals
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Valentinechike: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Money doesn't change character but changes beauty..

2 Likes

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by ofemigeorge(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
it goes both ways beauty and good character .

note, there are many other things that can be attractive in a woman thats not so beautiful........

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by seangy4konji: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pics or you know the rest
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by purples25(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
All of us average looking girls should go drown ourselves.

Yeah, you wish. You guys are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by jiblox: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
I will tell you straight from my heart. It is better to go for what will give you an unending happiness , I can relate well, First forget the fact that you cannot get a perfect girl, Stop listening to negative people. There are alot of good girls out there. beautiful , Intelligent n virtous. In your quest to get a beautiful girl, Just make sure she is God fearing. You have set a standard for yourself . Go for what you set...Dont waste her time and dont do the mistake of marrying her out of pity. Work more on yourself, be focused and trust me you will surely get want you wanted in no time. Appreciate her for the love shown and make a decision.

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by teejet: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
The Bible says "Set your eyes on things of eternal value and not on things that perisheth"

You said the lady has a good character and everything you can wish for in a woman, but not, according to you, beautiful(?)

Dude, be wise!

You've got a future wife on a platter of gold!
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Bejusttoall: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Look not at beauty, but that which will remain when the beauty fades away.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by mikeuz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omoakin120:

Men are chronic cheats, even when they have it all at home, they still cheat. They don’t cheat because of love, neither do they cheat because they don’t love their wives, they just cheat. Don’t start your marriage with a reason to cheat.
Since you posted this, means you already have doubts about your woman.
I beg you please leave that good lady alone, don’t marry her and start giving her pain because she isn’t beautiful.
You can have beauty and brains, they are so many,so go fishing.
Someone that will love and appreciate how she is, will come along.

I also feel beauty is more important to you than character, if not you won’t be confused. it will be easier for you to tolerate a beautiful woman than a woman not too beautiful, because if you prefer character you won’t be confused and you will know money brings beauty. Anyway your subconscious has spoken, follow it.
If you like beauty, fat or thin, tall or short, please go for it, don’t start dating someone and mid way through you come up with this.

You will break her heart by leaving her but you will be better off. Karma will treat your fuckup later, if it exist.

Goodluck. Never compromise you standard. Forever is too long a time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
If she is good in bed like naijaolosho and Bola146 forget about her beauty and marry her

Bed kill you there cheesy
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by razible5384(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dpharisee:
Ask some men who married the so called beautiful girls you are imagining, they get tired of them at short notice if her character is bad, they won't even notice the beauty anymore because of the hell they are passing through in their hands, it is people outside that will be reminding them that their wife is beautiful.
Haven't you seen on Nairaland throwback pictures of wives of celebrities looking so ugly and now they are transformed by money into stunning beauty?
Make money, spend it on her if she has the qualities you need and you will be shocked at the amazing transformation you will see in her.
As Igbos would say, Character is the Beauty of a Woman not current looks. Good women are hard to come across these day's.
God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Babara1994(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I'm in my late 20s. Why did you ask?
You 'spoke' like you were married 8 times.
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Oshokalo: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
My advice for u i dont know wat u describe as ugly,dat girl u called ugly may may be beatiful in another mans eyes ,mind u some people identified black girl as ugly
Re: She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? by Oshokalo: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
If u know u are ugly urself and she is ugly too,my brother japa,cos it will tell on ur children .but if u are handsome u are good to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.