Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In (1289 Views)

Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges / Suleiman Abba: 'I Was Sacked For Refusing To Rig Osun Election For PDP In 2015' / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by ShinnBet: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tinubu knows he stands as much chance as a frog getting kissed by a Princess and then turning into a Prince himself than winning a free and fair election.

His whole deluded ambition to succeed Buhari is held on the premise that Buhari will ensure he is rigged in to replace him.

If MKO Abiola"s genuine mandate was stolen by the north is it some fickle expired promissory note drawn on tissue paper from Buhari back in 2014 that Tinubu is hyperventilating on?

I have always maintained that Tinubu is no smarter than the myopic fools that propped him up as their leader. The man's only talent is his ability to con his own very dumb constituents and his pure luck gambling traits.

This last gamble he made with the north is surely not going to end well for Tinubu. In short, if we follow history, no Yaribanza alliance with the north has ever paid off for the Oyorubas rather it has turned lethal. From Afonja to Abiola and now Tinubu there are so many reasons to hedge one's bet towards Tinubu going the way of Afonja. But why is Tinubu oblivious to not only latent and suble moves but also apparently open maneuvers by the north to get rid of him forever ?

Well, it is my humble opinion to assume Tinubu is under a curse. This man betrayed Abiola and NADECO during the June 12 struggle. It is no secret that he was lobbying Abacha to be his VP in Abacha's transition to civilian rule .

The curse is about to come full circle and I predict that before the year's end, Tinubu will be taken out for good.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by budaatum: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
If my bubu does, or even thinks of doing what you suggest, I will shoot him myself! And trust me when I say not many sai bubud more than buda!

Tinubu, in my own opinion, stands as much chance as a frog getting kissed by a Princess and then turning into a Prince himself than winning even a rigged election!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by slimfit1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Watch drama in 2023.
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by saaron(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tinubu's bullion van stunts in the last election was a message that he doesn't need Nigerians vote to win election. That he's money will work for him. How wrong he was.
I'm not against Tinubu's presidential ambition, but one thing I know is this; Tinubu will NEVER be president of Nigeria.
The odds are against him.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by PicLtd: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
It is difficult not to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by ShinnBet: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
saaron:
Tinubu's bullion van stunts in the last election was a message that he doesn't need Nigerians vote to win election. That he's money will work for him. How wrong he was.
I'm not against Tinubu's presidential ambition, but one thing I know is this; Tinubu will NEVER be president of Nigeria.
The odds are against him.

What we should understand is that there will not be any election in 2023.

Buhari will rig another boko jihadist to replace and protect his legacy of looting and jihad.

My money is on the midget of Kaduna with Amaechi as his VP.

Hard times ahead for this useless shithole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by ursullalinda(f): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Guess OP is just imagining things..... Because Buhari will never do that....he only trusts his co northerners
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by saaron(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
ShinnBet:

What we should understand is that there will not be any election in 2023.

Buhari will rig another boko jihadist to replace and protect his legacy of looting and jihad.

My money is on the midget of Kaduna with Amaechi as his VP.

Hard times ahead for this useless shithole
Exactly. Unfortunately for them, their 2023 fulani plan will give birth to new countries. No one will tolerate another fulani president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by Born2Breed(f): 3:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Okpolor eyes nor be open eyes
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by MartinCorridon: 4:52am On Jan 26, 2020
It's funny how an entire generation of flat head boys who are supposed to be future leaders waste their time doing the exact same things their useless fathers and grandparents did.

Whine and rant grin

Keep reading Tinubu's mind, you deserve "great" leaders you have.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by TooMuchStuff: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2020
grin
The current raw application of Sharia constitution in our Land sets the staged competition by Abacha that Democracy in Nigeria must be very dangerous.
Any Southerner must rule Nigeria with the democratic component of our constitution while any Hausafulanis Muslims must use the Sharia component of the same constitution to rule not giving any fvckk who's at the receiving end.
This is what Buhari is currently doing.
Sharia does not regard infidels in governance positions. It does not protect non Muslims. It's callously mean to everyone but must promote Islam in any event.

Nigeria has been programme by Abacha / Abdulsalam 1999 constitution to Doom or War
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by Afamed: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Pathetic Wailing children. Tinubu has been their major headache even when he last held any political office 13 years ago

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by VitorJonathan: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Pathetic Wailing children. Tinubu has been their major headache even when he last held any political office 13 years ago
[/s]
Hehehehe
welcome bleh
i hope you enjoyed your nap
behave next time

Rekhina Gandollaar LZAA immhotep see who's back after a very long nap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by MoIbrahim: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2020
For your education beyond propaganda, see which of the states voted for Abiola, including his opponent's state.

Also, follow history to find out the state of origin of Tofa's deputy, and you'll see who has been playing ethnic politics from the word go.

Note:
Abiola - Ogun
Kingibe- Adamawa
Tofa - Kano
Ugoh - Former Governor, Central Bank of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by Afamed: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2020
VitorJonathan:
[s][/s]
Hehehehe
welcome bleh
i hope you enjoyed your nap
behave next time

Rekhina Gandollaar LZAA immhotep see who's back after a very long nap grin
We don't respond to inconsequential people/ post. Crawl back to your cave habitual serial Wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by VitorJonathan: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

We don't respond to inconsequential people/ post. Crawl back to your cave habitual serial Wailer
[/s]
shatap
cc
Rekhina Gandollaar
come carry this failed troll
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by solmusdesigns: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2020
why are IPOBians so concerned about Tinubu's life, is it fear or just plain obsession
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by helinues: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
heh heh

Tell us more
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by helinues: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Afamed:

Comrade, welcome back... I was searching for you the other day and the first 2 pages was that useless guy mentioning you...

Wailing is now a profession.. Allow him to wait till eternity

Lzaa immohtep imohtep GMbuharii Greenback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Op did tinubu take ur biscuit cos this ur rant and fraustration is joblessly rudiculous
Re: Tinubu Expects Buhari To Rig Him In by ItooWorWor(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
What i know is that Amotekun is here to stay grin grin
cc immhotep gmbuharii lzaa blackking98

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Haven't Npower been paid? Amidst this shutdown? Why? / N4,000 Credited to 250,000 Bank Customers is better than N1billion to FG / From Today, If You Kill Us, We Will Kill You – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.