Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137246 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Obiagu01: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Same people here who shows crocodile sympathy for the girl are same set of people that will go to another thread defending an ineffectual buffoon like Buhari and Osibanjo

This will show you how hypocritical and mean an average Nigerian can be. In one thread you condemning abductors of leah shearibu in another twist you defending buhari and osibanjo lost hope of leadership.

That's how CAN chairman Adamawa lost his life. So be grateful that leah is alive and has a baby which makes her stay quite rossy and keeps her secure to have found favour in their sight

In essence if Leah was killed today, highest they will shout boko haram is wicked same way they shouted for the recently murdered CAN chairman.

If you looking for a country filled with hypocrites and pretenders look no further, Nigeria is the country.

If there exist a third term they will still vote him.

So I am happy Leah is adapting and she can even give birth to second child as far as that guarantees her safety. She is there on her own.

Anyday nature smiles upon her and she is released she will tell her story of what happened been kidnapped in a country where her Indigenes are hypocrites and has no conscience.

all these to defend yourself.just apologize.it won't cost you anything but your false pride.now you want to tell us everybody here is wrong,you are the only right person.otolo piapu gi isi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Felixamos:

You know what irritates me most about you? You type very stupid things and think you've made sense.. Who told you I don't pray for her in my closet... Wen your problem will start ehn, just remember it was caused by your idiocy.... Foolish idiot...

You're stupid as well. What has your closet prayer done? Stopped her from being raped?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Wettoid123: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:
That's good of you leah shearibu.

Congratulations on your new born baby.

Seems you really enjoying there.
Must You Comment You Will Find Your Similar Enjoyment Soon!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by easzypeaszy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

may u die soon..iku ojiji

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ChoCho54(f): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You want her dead if I may ask?

If she is killed today, will you lead an action for her I guess NO

Highest you can do is to condemn on social media and case closed.

If this is the only way to keep her alive and secure then So be it.

Even God has reasons for everything.
No you don't get it.

How can you say she's enjoying?

I think you were quoted out of context anyway.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by mimimile93: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by sodeide2013: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Rapists! paedophiles!

4 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by RALPHOW(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Your family will pass through such agony in Jesus Name
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Move out of my face. Pray fire.

Do you think I look your congregation that are easily deceived by antics of pastor and prayer?

You're paying for her and what has you achieved?

In twist of another pretense, you just lied that you praying for her.

You tell such story to people moved by pentecostal antics and not me.

If the girl gives birth to another child so be it. One day grace will find way and she will be free to recount her ordeal.

How many of you remember her if the news didn't suffice today?

Your country couldn't help her
You couldn't and through this pattern they saw reason to keep her alive and you here blabbing nonsense.

God really need to have mercy on you.

Guy do you even read what you write??. Do you. Know the difference between living and existing? I'm not here to prove anything to you as regards whether I pray for her or not... Like I earlier wrote, when your problem will start ehn, just remember you brought it on yourself... Even if you say you don't believe in God, Karma and Satan will visit you... Ode!!

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

May you find what you wish for others waiting for you in the bushes.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Freehuman:

You're stupid as well. What has your closer prayer done? Stopped her from being raped?

Even though u don't believe in God, just remember that there is still Karma..and You must get a taste of it for supporting such a disgusting act perpetuated on her by those hoodlums..

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Wettoid123: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

i advice you quickly erase this your comment before you bring curse into your household you dont know you are on media people are reading ur inhuman comment.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by suarezteeth(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by naijanaso: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How can you be this insensitive?

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Madara12(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
At least she is alive.

And she will still make heaven cos believing in Jesus as your Lord and saviour is not about religion cos there is no religion in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Emilokoiyawon: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
If you ever want to be a Muslim be a Yoruba muslim. No violence in the name of allah. No killing people because they disagree with koran. Very peaceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
No you don't get it.

How can you say she's enjoying?

I think you were quoted out of context anyway.

I only used that context for Grace around her. It was earlier reported that she has been killed but the other way she is alive.

Now I don't know how to pretend but if this is the way to keep her life, it has to be.

That girl need to tell her story someday.

For her to be alive it is all Grace even if she gave birth as far as God is concern everything is for a reason.

She is better been alive by anyway possible than be reported as been dead.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Felixamos:

Even though u don't believe in God, just remember that there is still Karma..and You must get a taste of it for supporting such a disgusting act perpetuated on her by those hoodlums..

First of all Karma doesn't exist. Buhari and the Northern elites wouldn't have healthy children married to wealthy men and enjoying their lives across the globe.

Second, there is nothing out there to protect you. Hope and faith protects you until you meet reality.

Third, I do not support Boko Haram but I honestly think Christians in Nigeria are the most delusional and fearful people in this planet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ShineGrace(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
This child from Leah is on a divine assignment. He is either going to transform the father's life to serve Almighty God or cause his doom

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Drsmith01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You're a pathetic senseless fellow. Would have wished your sister same but she no offend me. Waste of semen and ovum

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Frankiss44(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You and the 10 idiots that liked your post need to see a brain surgeon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nadio2019: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
They said Islam forbids rape.
Tell that to the monkeys.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Tonytonic(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yet the world is watching.y can't Christians take this to the UN? this is a calculated move to Islamize Nigeria.i want to suggest the return of the crusaders.its time to force Christianity on others.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by saaron(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
One thing you can bet on is that muslims are very happy with this news. At last, Leah Sharibu, the brave girl who made headlines worldwide for refusing to renounce Christianity for Islam has finally being forced to accept Islam. The same Islam they claim is a religion of peace.
Sex slavery, slaughtering people for their faith and forced conversions as commited by boko haram muslim terrorist group is not new. This is how Islamist from the time of mohammed spread the gospel of Islam.
By waging violence against innocent people and kidnaping their women as sex slaves, the spread their islam. Dan fodio did it through violence in 1804. Boko haram and doing same today.
They held unto Sharibu because she refused to adobt their terrorist religion. Now they've achieved their evil aim.
I said it before and I will say it again and again: Islam is nothing but a SATANIC CULT. It's not a religion.
Only devilish cults like Islam do such things like kill, kidnap and forcedfully convert a person.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ChoCho54(f): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I only used that context for Grace around her. It was earlier reported that she has been killed but the other way she is alive.

Now I don't know how to pretend but if this is the way to keep her life, it has to be.

That girl need to tell her story someday.

For her to be alive it is all Grace even if she gave birth as far as God is concern everything is for a reason.

She is better been alive by anyway possible than be reported as been dead.
The plateau nurse released last week said she saw her, that she had gained weight. I think this explains it.

The Lord be with her.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Mac12(f): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Whatever pain this innocent girl and other kidnapped girls are going through, you shall experience a thousand fold; directly or indirectly.

Scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.