Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped (20210 Views)

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by References: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ahead of next year’s election governorship election in Ondo State, in which his position is being eyed by some interested party members, the state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Saturday dared the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) not to replace him with any other person if it wishes to win the state.

Akeredolu, who became the governor of the state in February 2017, told journalists in Abuja that he is the only person who could win the election for APC in Ondo State given his pedigree, achievements, and general acceptability by the majority of the people of the state.

He boasted that the people would always stand with him because they freely looked out, persuaded and picked him to become the governor of the state without paying them any money as other aspirants did, but were rejected by the electorate.

He said: “I didn’t ask to become governor of Ondo State; the people sought me out to be their leader. As far as I am concerned power belongs to God and not to any man or leader. It is God who gives power and not any human being. That was why I ran and won the primary of the last governorship election in Ondo State without paying people money as other contestants did.

“I can tell you that there is no threat or panic whatsoever to my second term election. What I do know for sure is that if APC goes ahead to pick another person as their governorship candidate for Ondo State the party would lose the state.

“But with me on the ballot, we will win a landslide for APC in Ondo State. That is certain because God’s hands are with me and I cannot fail in my second term bid. My trust is in God and not in any man with clay feet.”

When reminded that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was making stronger inroads into the state politics and could pose a threat to his re-election next year, Governor Akeredolu retorted: “There’s no PDP in Ondo State.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/2021-drop-me-and-lose-ondo-akeredolu-dares-apc/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by masterflowx(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
7 elders having meeting over what is going to happen in Ondo state if APC dropped Akeredolu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by money121(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ok
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by tee2faith: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Oga park for one side. If APC does not field you, heaven will not fall after all PDP almost took over the state during the last election if not for last minute abracadabra.
With one leg in APC and the second leg in AA, He is even boosting that God's hand is with him as if he has monopoly of the hand of God and the other aspirants are agents of the devil.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Sakamaje: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Sakamaje. After Buhari and APC lost Ondo to PDP (even with an APC governor, same Aketi, on seat) in the last presidential election, I knew anything can happen in that state. Right now PDP has two senators in Ondo and some house of reps seats. Ondo is too unpredictable for Aketi to brag over.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2020
masterflowx:

7 elders having meeting over what is going to happen in Ondo state if APC dropped Akeredolu.
Nothing will happen ,yorubas are sophisticated they follow the winning team , ... Evil has been winning after Christ died on the cross ,so wise people follow evil ,foolish fools follow good n continue losing ...satan has come to reign supreme and Win multiple times , so yorubas will stick with the winning team ,we are so wise n sophisticated
Secondly Fulanis has been winning since 1967 and u think yorubas wont stick with the winning club (fulani elite club) ..

Abegi ...Join the winning team to avoid been mocked by cowards n shameless cursed souls

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2020
tee2faith:
Oga park for one side. If APC does not field you, heaven will not fall after all PDP almost took over the state during the last election if not for last minute abracadabra.
With one leg in APC and the second leg in AA, He is even boosting that God's hand is with him as if he has monopoly of the hand of God and the other aspirants are agents of the devil.
See am ..Dem dem
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by emmykey0128(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2020
Jegede is coming

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2020
emmykey0128:
Jegede is coming
Yes he is coming so says ur Lord gods n savour(fulanis)
Shame on u

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by EcoBrick: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Fulani is really the gods Yoruba worship ,

Goooooooood!!! Am running mad !

I curse the day I asked for wisdom .........sssspats

Madam, is everything OK with you??

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2020
I've been waiting for this thread to know the minds of suffersticated morons

Pops...dey didn't disappoint hahahahaahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2020
EcoBrick:

Madam, is everything OK with you??
No ,am not ok ! Can't some1 be good in this cursed country n get his benefits for been good? Answer that Urself smallboy

8 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by EcoBrick: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
No ,am not ok ! Can't some1 be good in this cursed country n get his benefits for been good? Answer that Urself smallboy

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why not leave Ondo people to decide whether to reelect Aketi?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by EcoBrick: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Don't mind me I was carried away!

But must they worship fulani gods and mock the good n bravehearts

Well, Ondo people are reputed to be stubborn. They only dance to their own tune. The same Ondos voted Atiku over Buhari last year. Why not leave them to make their choice when that time comes. They haven't even rejected Akeredolu yet, so what are you going on about?

28 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by LegendHero(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:

So your matter don get worse to this extent.

E no go gel for that guy wey no Dey give it to you hard. If you’ve been preoccupied with something else, you wouldn’t be online wasting your precious time!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by kayusely70(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Pride Before Fall

5 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by LegendHero(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Spit upon u in utmost Disgust

tufiaaaaaaaaaaakwa! Yoruba Moslems ..nonsense !

Please Where is the cow? grin

The cow Dey abattoir nao.

Wait let me go and perform my salat sharpaly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2020
He boasted that the people would always stand with him because they freely looked out, persuaded and picked him to become the governor of the state without paying them any money as other aspirants did, but were rejected by the electorate.
This is a man that knows his onions.
If the people stand with you as Nigerians stood with PMB since 2015 and ignored all the BILLIONS of dollars spent by the incumbent then your victory is certain and sure.

This is a Governor that 'e too sure for am'!

God bless Ondo State.
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:

No wonder shocked !
We understand better now.
CASE CLOSED!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86111592:

This chronic liar and tribalistic bigot of a boy, may the fingers you used to type this bend if you don't go back and quote or bring out one of our thousand of posts here that we cursed and insulted this great man, a good governor.
Not surprised, one of the main characteristics of children of hate and frustration, AKA Wailers is LYING.....the other is being a TRIBALISTIC bigot!

Shame on you ! U will regret mark my word

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Rekhina(f): 1:23am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86111592:

This chronic liar and tribalistic bigot of a boy, may the fingers you used to type this bend if you don't go back and quote or bring out one of our thousand of posts here that we cursed and insulted this great man, a good governor.
Not surprised, one of the main characteristics of children of hate and frustration, AKA Wailers is LYING.....the other is being a TRIBALISTIC bigot!

And Everytime u call me a boy just to avert my scourge on ur wickedass !

Don't delude urself youngEZI

12 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by xtivin2: 3:35am On Jan 26, 2020
He may brag for all I care, but for his courageous stand and leadership on Amotekun, I will vote Aketi. I know it's not easy for him because so many enemies will raise opposition to his second term, but he has showed he is not a coward and has really dedicated his resources on security since the killing of Baba Fasonranti daughter.

7 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by hisexcellency34: 3:41am On Jan 26, 2020
He is stylishly abusing Tinubu as a man with clay feet

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Yoruba Moslems ur food don done "oti done done" wink
Cc
Helinues ngeneukwenu omenka simplyleo legendhero come as usual to curse the living daylight out of this sincere akereodulu for standing by ametokun ..

Come out n tell nairalanders how stupid akereodulu is for standing by yorubas without sophisticated betrayal and slimy cowardice ..

Helinues come here n mock him with ur satanic laughter " how stupid he is for fighting ur slave masters"

Satan rules the world ,no problems

This chronic liar and tribalistic bigot of a boy, can you go back and quote or bring out just one of our thousand of posts here that we cursed and insulted this great man, a good governor.
Not surprised, one of the main characteristics of children of hate and frustration, AKA Wailers is LYING.....the other is being a TRIBALISTIC bigot!

You should be dealt with for breaking rule 8 of the forum this boy.
U go dey alright las las.....

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

109 Senators To Train In Facebook / Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.