Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms (537 Views)

An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / Can An Employer Be Sued For Paying Less Than 30k Minimum Wage? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms by nurey(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2020
1. We are a contributor to National pension scheme. What are the benefits of pension scheme if truly an employer pays it for it's workers.

2. We are a contributor to the national housing scheme, I don't even understand how this works in Nigeria.

Thank you

cc lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms by blackboy(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Deduction will be made from your salary monthly apart from tax for pension and NHF.

By these deductions you are entitled to pension after retirement and to collect loan for a house from FMB or collect the money contributed in full once you attain the age of 60.
Re: Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms by nurey(m): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2020
blackboy:
Deduction will be made from your salary monthly apart from tax for pension and NHF.

By these deductions you are entitled to pension after retirement and to collect loan for a house from FMB or collect the money contributed in full once you attain the age of 60.

Okay sir thanks for these explanation. What if I leave the coy before attaining 60 or I die before then?
Re: Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms by Asquare84(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2020
nurey:

Okay sir thanks for these explanation. What if I leave the coy before attaining 60 or I die before then?

Your next of kin will inherite the money
Re: Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms by radautoworks: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2020
nurey:

If you leave the company you take it with you to your next job that's why you are required to have a national number issued by the government. You can also cash it out with a penalty.
Re: Please Can You Explain What An Employer Means By These Terms by nurey(m): 5:46am On Jan 27, 2020
radautoworks:

If you leave the company you take it with you to your next job that's why you are required to have a national number issued by the government. You can also cash it out with a penalty.

thanks ma

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why The Current Management Of UITH Is The Worst. / Shop All UK & USA 2020 December Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / #加速主义 正是特朗普的美国加速主义政策

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.