Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. (261 Views)

Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. by uchkochi(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2020
I conquer the force that is making your God ordained helpers dislike you. How can they like you before and hate you now.
Re: I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. by nlPoster: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Are they not Nigerians? How is it strange.

People pretend a lot, that's why I never go with what you say but rather what you do. You have to prove yourself, it's not by mouth.

And what do you mean by God ordained? That's probably the root of the problem.

Besides, it's up to me if I like you or not, the onus is not on you, sorry if you felt it was. I can dislike you but because of politeness I dont behave rudely and aggressively to you. It doesnt mean I dont dislike you, you just assume that.
Re: I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. by nlPoster: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. by nlPoster: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. by nlPoster: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: I Conquer The Force That Is Making Your God Ordained Helpers Dislike You. by nlPoster: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Join The Sos Motor Club / What Are The Plausible Signs That God Created The Universe / No Corona Virus In Nigeria - Sat Guru Marahaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.