Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mistake a Born Again should never make - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mistake a Born Again should never make (25368 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Not asking GOD for forgiveness during prayers or when you mistakenly commit sin.
 There are sins we commit that are not deliberate. We must always ask our FATHER to pardon us for such sins, HE will pardon us.
HE is pleased with our humility. HE will forgive you and cleanse you.

Always remember to praise & show HIM great appreciations for prayers answered. This pleases HIM too, alot! I normally say "FATHER, I love you with all my heart. Thank you so much for all you have done for me"

Bump.. . ..
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Not asking GOD for forgiveness during prayers or when you mistakenly commit sin.
 There are sins we commit that are not deliberate. We must always ask our FATHER to pardon us for such sins, HE will pardon us.

Always remember to praise & show HIM great appreciations for prayers answered. This pleases HIM too, alot! I normally say "FATHER, I love you with all my heart. Thank you so much for all you have done for me"

Bump.. . . .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . ...
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. ... .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .. .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OgaMadam(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Daniel058:
Konfuz kaduma!

Well I don't really understand God ..
cry . I don't know who am to him and am not sure of who I think he's to me.

You are His beloved creation

He died for you so you could spend an eternity with Him
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ... ... .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .. ...
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... ... ...
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. . ... ..
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ..... .. .. ...... ...
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by GdNews32: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .... .. ... .....
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... . .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .... ... .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. .. ... .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .. .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On May 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ... .. .
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
kernniejay:
■ A sinner who has not repented of his sins but prays to God or any god is committing more abomination. But once a person acknowledges that he is a sinner and he repents or feel sorry for his sins, and then he prays to God for forgiveness and accepts Jesus Christ the son of God, as his Lord and Savior, God is very willing to hear such prayers and forgive the sinner. (Check Proverbs 28.13 in the Bible) God will forget all the sins of such person and make the person becomes child of God, but the person must consciously make effort not to go back into the sin, that is why it is important for new believers to look for a genuine church to attend so that he can be trained in the right way so that he wont fall back into his old way, because devil will be trying his best to make the person fall back into sin and deny Jesus. It is also very important for new believers to be studying the Bible everyday so that he can grow in faith.
1. According to scripture, the prayer of the unrighteous is an abomination to God, and God does not answer the prayers of sinners. What that means is that your prayers of confessions of sins, etc., are not answered by God so long as you remain unrighteous in the sight of God. So, it is wrong to tell a sinner that God hears their prayer of forgiveness and answers them when instead God made it abundantly clear He does not answer prayers said by sinners. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Lanre Samson Celebrates Her Birthday, Steps Out With Bishop Tom Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.