Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Photography Schools In Lagos Nigeria- 2020 Reviews - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography Schools In Lagos Nigeria- 2020 Reviews (663 Views)

Photography Schools In Lagos: 7 Important Things To Know Before Joining / Photography Schools In Lagos : 7 Things You Must Know Before Choosing / Best Photography Schools In Lagos Nigeria- 2022 Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photography Schools In Lagos Nigeria- 2020 Reviews by Tonydoo: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
This article talks in-depth about Photography Schools in Lagos Nigeria

1. Tonydoo School of Photography by Tonydoo Visuals
+234 806 865 7557, +234 802 663 9718
“The future belongs to those who learn more skills and combine them in creative ways” -Robert Greene.
Ranked as the best Photography School on Google in Nigeria, TSOP is the go-to school of photography in Lagos Nigeria for any aspiring Photographer.

Whether you want to be a photographer or just love taking pictures, learn what you need with our in-depth courses in photography: how to shoot photos that tell a story, choose the right gear, create a photo book, and more. Get professional tips on photo editing, studio photography, fashion photography, wedding photography, portraits, and lighting, too.

This is one of the best Photography Training Schools you will ever find in Lagos, Nigeria, convened by Google's Number One Wedding Photographer in Nigeria - Tonydoo Visuals.

Who should join their Photography School?
- All aspiring Photographers, Make Up Artistes, Camera lovers and Picture freaks who wish to learn Photography, Editing and Retouching

They have the following areas of specialization in Photography
1. Wedding
2. Portraiture
3. Products
4. Studio
5. Documentary
6. Lifestyle
7. Photojournalism
8. Events

How to enrol in their Photography School in Lagos
To book your slot, Call their reps on 08068657557, 08026639718 to find out about the dates for their next classes.

Course Outline for Tonydoo School of Photography
----------------
�Portrait Photography
�Outdoor Photography
�Studio Photography
�Wedding Photography
�Documentary Photography
�The Business of Photography
�Art of Photography
�Editing in Adobe Photoshop
�Retouching
�Lighting Techniques and so much more.

Why You Should Join Their Photography School in Lagos
They also give you an additional 3 Months FREE Internship and Mentorship for only N80,000 (Certificates &FREE Lunch inclusive).
Weekday & Weekend Classes available.
You will be learning from Google’s No 1 Wedding Photographer in Nigeria with 100% Practicals.

How Many Students Per Class?
Only 15 slots so they can focus on every student and bring out the best in their quest to becoming a Professional Creative Photographer.For more info, kindly call 08068657557, 08026639718

See Testimonials from their School of Photography
The Tonydoo Visuals Photography School was exactly what I needed; a fast-track to a professional photography practice.

"The administrative team at Tonydoo Visuals School is highly competent and the teachers and guest lecturers know their fields intimately. The workshops and practicals were instructive, inspiring and formative and the staff was warmly welcoming."

"The Tonydoo Visuals Photography School was the perfect place for me; I really can't get over all I've learnt with with the team!
I have a better understanding and perspective towards Photography.
The teachers are very competent and everyone know their fields intimately. The workshops and practicals were instructive, inspiring and formative and the staff was warmly welcoming. I'll recommend Tonydoo Visuals Photography anyday anytime to anyone!
Don't stop creating you never know who is watching! �" Mathias Amade

"This is the best photography school ever
My daughter enrolled and her passion for photography has been so strong
She's always eager to do photography related things
She always talks about how amazing the tutor is and how lovely his works are
I'll recommend tonydoo visuals photography school to everyone" Mr. Michael Ojo

Start Date: Call them to know the dates
Venue: Tonydoo Studios, 3,Musa Adeshoga Close, Shyllon, Palmgrove, Lagos.
Time:10am -3pm each day.

Know anyone who would be interested in this Training or has passion for Photography? Please forward this article to them.

2. Speos Photo‎
+33 1 40 09 18 58
The Students Are Taught By A Team Of Highly Qualified Teachers. Top 5 Best Photo Schools. 30 Years Of Experience. RNCP Level 1 Certificate. Admissions Open All Year. Degree programs: Studio, CGI & 3D animation, Photo reportage, Fashion, Luxury & Beauty.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS REQUIRED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL
Call us to know which do you need. 08026639718

1. A digital SLR Camera with probably an 18-135 or 18-200mm lens
2. A dedicated flash head (Not on-camera flash)
3. A memory card (2 gig)
4. A camera bag
5. A laptop or desktop computer (for post production)
6. A card reader (to transfer pictures from Memory card to the laptop)
7. A set of 4 AA batteries(rechargeable) with charger. In the absence of this, you can get Duracell 4 AA Batteries
8. The list of photography equipments above are for starters, but in case you plan to take it a step further, you will be needing:
9. A studio lighting kit of 3 lights, softboxes/umbrellas, tripod stands, trigger
10. A reflector
11. A tripod

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Good Graphic Designer / Printer? / Professional Printing & Graphic Design Services To Suit All Your Printing Needs! / Good Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.