Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? (17050 Views)

Should I Report This Secondary School Students Always Making Love After School? / 2019 JAMB: UTME Candidates Storm Abuja Registration Centre / List Of Universities That Accept Awaiting Result For JAMB Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Dobson43: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
tongue
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by 3RNEST(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sincerely 9k is fuckin much..

Wat if jamb later jamb the candidate.

Den 9k gone south?
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by abbasajao(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
DBestDoc:

That your registration centre will be shut down if i decide to follow this up.

Op, please write the address of that centre here, I'll make out time to follow it up.

These thieves keep destroying the country and every good policy that's put in place to benefit the common man.

Op please expose the centre and let fight this atrocity.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Afamed: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

It is their business and no one forced anybody to patronize them.
This is how we promote corruption and impunity in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by largehead: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
Oga, mind your business
your foolishness got no bounds bro.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
JAMB is seriously angry with any extortion at the moment. Report via Twitter witheevidence and that CBT centre is closed for good.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by toprealman: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:

If you both have nothing to say, get the fûck out of this thread.
Jamb registration ends on the 17th of February. This is anything but late registration.
They are into same poo
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ABCthings: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
acedsportsng:

See these unfortunate people. Probably they do the same thing to. You guys deserve to be beaten to death. Thieves angry
Stew their balls!
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Afamed: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluebay:
Bros, its late registration and people are not complaining. Kindly mind your business sir.
Corrupt nation begets corrupt citizens. If you are the one paying N9k for a service that goes for less than N5k you wouldn't be saying this your thrash

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
Oga, mind your business
.. A P C member spotted.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Shegzo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

It is their business and no one forced anybody to patronize them.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by toplinetrtrend: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

You are a typical Nigerian...

I don't have your time

Typical Nigerian in what way? Do you even know what you are saying at all?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ofoka: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Report them by sending a mail to support.jamb.gov.ng or call +2348166335513 or+2348123658955

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by TemmyT002(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Check out JAMB's email and report the thieves.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nigerians..N.a. wa oo...must we turn everything to business in cheating our fellow country men and women, yet we will be shouting Buhari is our problem....just copy the centre name and mail it with evidence to any jamb office or visit the jamb office in your state.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Stevegoddy23: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
I hope the op gets correct answer to his jamb question.
EFCC dey ���� wuna.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by meekparagon(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wonder shall never end, not even 6k, total of 9k for jamb form that cost 3500 total of 4700.
Please find any possible ways to report such centre.

It will never b better for any idiot here that will support such act.

This is y I stopped complaining about our current leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by tityboi: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Let God judge
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by emmy9500: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please make sure you report them.

Nigerian are the probelm of Nigeria
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by DBright123(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
There are Jamb offices everywhere in all the states of Nigeria.
Aside that, you can always use google to get jamb official numbers and email address. Twitter is also there.

Instead you choose to create a thread just to ask jamb question in this 21st Technology advanced century.

What will I say? Buhari was right though.

FTC.

OP find attached the contact I saw on their website. You can reach out to them.

To those saying its their business I hope you know no one or country ever grow with such mindset.

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Godytech(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Twitter
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ignis: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
DBright123:

OP find attached the contact I saw on their website. You can reach out to them.

To those saying its their business I hope you know no one or country ever grow with such mindset.

God bless you
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
this ignis fool is one of those extorting people in the name of jamb.. see how the idiot dae defend him people
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by gaskiyamagana: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:

It is not just their business but JAMB's business because they were approved by JAMB. If they cant adhere to the rules, they should do well to stop
They will not stop. Hopefully, Oloyede will suprise them as he has done to corrupt jamb candidates.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Some Nigerians are way more corrupt than the Government officials!
9K FOR REGISTRATION AT AN ACCREDITED CENTER IS NOTHING BUT A RIP OFF!!
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by lilbarracuda(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
I'm guessing that centre isn't accredited by jamb hence the high charge, they probably looking to make profit too..
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by malele(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

You are a typical Nigerian...

I don't have your time

U be mumu ooo
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by HumbleServant(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:
Good morning everyone.

On Friday, I took my younger brother to an approved centre to do his registration. Due to my research online, I discovered that the total cost should not go beyond N5000, i.e. N3500 for the form, N500 for the literature books and N700 for the centre.

Getting there, I was shocked to see that the centre was charging people N9000 because according to them, it is 'late registration'.

How do i go about reporting them?
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by 3moses: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:
Good morning everyone.

On Friday, I took my younger brother to an approved centre to do his registration. Due to my research online, I discovered that the total cost should not go beyond N5000, i.e. N3500 for the form, N500 for the literature books and N700 for the centre.

Getting there, I was shocked to see that the centre was charging people N9000 because according to them, it is 'late registration'.

How do i go about reporting them?

Chat me on whatsapp privately through 08060933667
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Ferdinandu(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
There are Jamb offices everywhere in all the states of Nigeria.
Aside that, you can always use google to get jamb official numbers and email address. Twitter is also there.

Instead you choose to create a thread just to ask jamb question in this 21st Technology advanced century.

What will I say? Buhari was right though.
e who asks questions never misses road. Someone here might have a faster and easier way than the info he can get online

FTC. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 FUNAAB Students Killed By Lecturer's Jeep / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / Top 7 Things To Know Before Going To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.