Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? (17042 Views)

Should I Report This Secondary School Students Always Making Love After School? / 2019 JAMB: UTME Candidates Storm Abuja Registration Centre / List Of Universities That Accept Awaiting Result For JAMB Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Randy111(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Longer throat. Wetin concern you. Go and report to God na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Billy99: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
There are Jamb offices everywhere in all the states of Nigeria.
Aside that, you can always use google to get jamb official numbers and email address. Twitter is also there.

Instead you choose to create a thread just to ask jamb question in this 21st Technology advanced century.

What will I say? Buhari was right though.

FTC.
Go home, eat Sunday rice, drink water.. Take chair, sit down and... Mind your business
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
You already reported them...
Different security agencies are reading your post on nairaland. That's the reason why you need to be careful of every trashy comments you make on this platform....
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ignis: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Billy99:

Go home, eat Sunday rice, drink water.. Take chair, sit down and... Mind your business
Noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Credobee(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=tarantino1

How do i go about reporting them?
[/quote]

Nscdc.............
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by kelvinunilag: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
omoadeleye:
Like say you are forced to patronise them.

Private businesses are meant to maximize their profits, in so doing they need to increase their selling price, if you can't buy from them then you fvck off as long as they're not selling fake things to you
Thank you, you said it all, bleep off...
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by IamHonourable1: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
OP nawa for you o.Are you just seeking publicity?Only this platform is enough to state the address of the centre,then people would take it from there.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by hayodejipop: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Those u want to report are also corrupt
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by richPHAROAH: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
na this type them suppose burn
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by sanemind2(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:
Good morning everyone.

On Friday, I took my younger brother to an approved centre to do his registration. Due to my research online, I discovered that the total cost should not go beyond N5000, i.e. N3500 for the form, N500 for the literature books and N700 for the centre.

Getting there, I was shocked to see that the centre was charging people N9000 because according to them, it is 'late registration'.

But mentioning their name here,is another way of exposing them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by richPHAROAH: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
DBestDoc:

That your registration centre will be shut down if i decide to follow this up.

Op, please write the address of that centre here, I'll make out time to follow it up.

These thieves keep destroying the country and every good policy that's put in place to benefit the common man.
shut up please. there are more currupt things u should follow up
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by qreem231(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
tityboi:
Let God judge
God doesn't support nonsense.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nairaboi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:

It is not just their business but JAMB's business because they were approved by JAMB. If they cant adhere to the rules, they should do well to stop
Boy, go and sit down. You couldn't confront them at the centre and you are here forming Voltron. I believe you were not tied there, you could easily have shown them the approved fee required, and not to come online just to ask forum members and still want to be arrogant.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nairaboi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:

It is not just their business but JAMB's business because they were approved by JAMB. If they cant adhere to the rules, they should do well to stop
Go and report them na. Mumu, don't you have Jamb office in your state that you have to be going to a business centre? They could as well charge 20,000 because they run their business which involves logistics unknown to Jamb. You could not challenge them at the spot when you knew fully that the registration was not late, bit you come here to raise voice at people who have more effrontery that you.
Gerrahout of here
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by xynniey(f): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:

Thanks.
Will do that
Twitter is the fastest way to get them and they will respond to you asap
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Jarman411(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Let he without sin cast the first stone... Mr perfect, go on and report small thieves to big thieves

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Vinov(m): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
Aside that, you can always use google to get jamb official numbers and email address. Twitter is also there.

Instead you choose to create a thread just to ask jamb question in this 21st Technology advanced century.

FTC.
work up to any NSCDC office close to you, or there state command preferably. They will be arrested and the place closed, but mind you have some evidences to prove you complain.
Good luck
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Unrated900(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluebay:
Bros, its late registration and people are not complaining. Kindly mind your business sir.

I no understand oooo
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by mmsen: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:

FTC.

People like you are the problem with Nigeria.

OP asks a pertinent question and you get mad at them rather than the crooked official or the lack af accountability in the system.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by GEJDHERO: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
DBestDoc:

That your registration centre will be shut down if i decide to follow this up.

Op, please write the address of that centre here, I'll make out time to follow it up.

These thieves keep destroying the country and every good policy that's put in place to benefit the common man.
be careful oo, how are you sure the Op is not just making up the story.Pls do your own investigation before u spoil person bizness.These Cbt centers invested millions to set up.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by BarrSly: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
The OP is just a big fool.. if he/she was serious he for don drop the name and location of the registration center here so we can get to it.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
omoadeleye:

Private businesses are meant to maximize their profits, in so doing they need to increase their selling price, if you can't buy from them then you fvck off as long as they're not selling fake things to you
You clearly lack sense of reasoning; most JAMB ACCREDITED CENTERS are meant to charge 4700 and anything higher than that is purely fraud. The rules/conditions were obviously spelt out; they are obliged to comply, or opt out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by fraymite: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
omoadeleye:

Maybe you don't understand jamb things. The price is #4700 and the centre own the #700 on top. It's fixed by the government that's why many centres participated in the registration bidding and some who will comply with jamb regulations won the bidding and got accredited. You have no choice to inflate price here.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by Yungwealth(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
tarantino1:
Good morning everyone.

On Friday, I took my younger brother to an approved centre to do his registration. Due to my research online, I discovered that the total cost should not go beyond N5000, i.e. N3500 for the form, N500 for the literature books and N700 for the centre.

Getting there, I was shocked to see that the centre was charging people N9000 because according to them, it is 'late registration'.

Go heaven u go see ...olobe
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by ZAWs: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluebay:
Bros, its late registration and people are not complaining. Kindly mind your business sir.

You and anybody liking or sharing this your nonsensical comment are all Goats.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by xcesspaschal(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
U have already reported them.
Re: How Do I Report A Corrupt JAMB Registration Centre? by oloyede90(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls get me the name of that CBT centre , the town its located and state. They will pay dearly for extortion. You should not spend anything more than 4700 in any cvbt nationwide. The JAMB registrar must hear this
tarantino1:
Good morning everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action / Strike: FG, ASUU In Crucial Meeting / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.