Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (84999 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Basher8583: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
fastseo:
That's the handwork of evil that flies around in the night.

Draw closers to God, wake by 12 am to at least 1 and pray. Read the Bible always. Always bleed the blood of jesus.

But believe me the person that does, 80% are always close bye.

Please what do you mean by the Bolded.
That is he should cut himself and bleed in the name of Jesus? Please explain further.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by TheRedpillguy: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
cheesy
flexyrule:
Na the physical representation of how your bet9ja ticket dey cut.

Remedy - stop gambling for six weeks and revert.

Modified... I did not even click on the OP's profile before giving my response. When I did, Lo and behold, OP is a punter..

grin lmao
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by FutureFocus: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Sorry about that, I suspect there is a giant spider called Alantankun in your room, mostly found in the Southwest part of the country, with very long legs, you are advice to get a very strong insecticide that's effective against crawling insect if you don't what this to occur again.

Common Name : Giant House Spider
Scientific Name : Eratigana Atrica
Yoruba Name : Alantakun

Always keep a clean environment , Thanks.

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by 12345baba(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Na u dey scratch ursef. Better leave witches alone to there meeting o
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Whiteways: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2020
If you are a muslim, observe your five times daily solat. If you are a Christian go to church pray harder.

No one have the power over you except God.

Fear Not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Riele(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
deltateam:

Nairaland witches dem don locate you. Perform the same tasks I recommended.

Lol .

It's been happening long before I joined nairaland . So rule nairaland witches out !

What was your recommendation ?
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Cockcroaches gave you those marks.

By Otapiapia and spray in your house.

Or start using net to sleep and the problem will be solved

Nothing spiritual about this
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Psady(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Expert17:
Repent and give your life to Jesus.....

Dose marks on ur body is just a warning grin grin grin grin grin grin

U mite start seeing holes on ur body, followed by missing parts
oloriburuku ni ele yi!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Redphallus(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
I know a lot about what you are talking about; I also experience it. Sometimes, it might appear as if a cat clawed your skin. In short, there is no simple answer. I live in the states and have gone to see a doctor; he said that I was the third person who has approached him with such issues. Still, he couldn't provide any solutions. I have seen the cut happen to me while I was eating; it felt like someone ran a blade across my arm; it hurt like a bitch. What I know is that it isn't an evil spirit because I do not believe in such, and it isn't your fingernails either as I often chew my nails deep. I am also a pretty clean individual, so bugs are definitely out of the equation. I don't know man, its been years and I still could not find a definitive cause as to why such happens.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by onlyboyson(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
MADAM GO AND REMOVE THOSE FIXED NAILS AFTER NA U GO SAY NA YOUR LANDLORD DEY BEWITCH YOU
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by amstamon: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
mrZENographer:
Fire prayer
It did occassionally happen to me when I was a kid and dreamt very bad dreams. It's witchcraft attack.

And I know other people it happened to.

Watch The Lord's Chosen tV Live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYHA3kexyJk
You and your so called pastor and mopos are idiot and will not know peace. Imagine how they lessen my 4 tires and even cut off the verves just because I parked somewhere close to their auditorium(not even on the road)without obstructing any vehicle or gate o. I had to cough out 5k I didn't planed on spending so as to call in a vulcanizer, pulled out the whole 4 tires, bought valves, etc.
Infact e no go better for ur stupid umuoka the scammer. Dirty pigs chosen mopo's that can't feed themselves.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by 12inchDickson: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Stop sleeping on ordinary foam, or read some psalm verses
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GRADEXP2(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:
Like razor blade marks on my face or body

Pls I need answer
Cockroaches give those marks.
Try to eradicate cockroaches in your room and you wont find those marks again.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GindoX(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Xisnin:

Then wrap your hands in cloths for a night and see how it goes.

The only other possibility is a skin/parasite infection but the OP's description
clearly matched self-inflicted marks.

If the above doesn't apply, then install a camera in your room to catch the "culprit".

Lols,. Culprit.... You wan use camera catch witches? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by berbs: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Operation Roaches happened. wink
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by moruphb: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Prezyshipopo:
Guy u get wall gecko in ur room dts y
this is most likely the reason, Wall gecko or cockroaches crawl on you while asleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by GindoX(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2020
GRADEXP2:

Cockroaches give those marks.
Try to eradicate cockroaches in your room and you wont find those marks again.

Cockroaches ke? No matter how far asleep you are, anything crawling on your face will trigger an instant awareness, meaning you go wake up immediately

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by berbs: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Those are the work of cockroaches. You need to fumigate your room or apartment ASAP
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by berbs: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2020
GindoX:

Cockroaches ke? No matter how far asleep you are, anything crawling on your face will trigger an instant awareness, meaning you go wake up immediately
Nah, this one is a deep snorer. He only wakes up when the mosque is calling Muslim faithfuls to come and pray.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by idonhammer: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Ground raw garlic and spread it in every corner of your room including on top of your celling. Make sure you repeat it every one week till the nonsense disappear.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by berbs: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2020
moruphb:
this is most likely the reason, Wall gecko or cockroaches crawl on you while asleep.
You're on point
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by beloved24: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
Always make sure you take your bath before going to bed
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by XaintJoel20: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2020
People may doubt this, but believe me, it's witchcraft attacks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by obanla01(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2020
The reason is minor. Do you have wall-gecko (Omo Onile) in your house? When you see it above the top of ur bed. That's sign you should be expecting to see
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2020
You are clawing yourself while you sleep at night.
Cut your nails or wear hand gloves while sleeping.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Gracemadeit(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2020
If you are a Christian, no worries. Those marks have nothing to do with you spiritually. But if you have a religious and traditional mindset, you will read meanings to things that are meaningless. A Christian in Christ is safe & sound irrespective of the challenges around. The Bible tells us to resist the devil, and he will flee from us. Simple as ABC. Bless your heart. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
that babe wey u wipe. Settle her please
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by abdullkabar(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Kyase:
Check your fingers oga
Spot on
This is the first culprit
Scratching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by davidtemi(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Wall gecko does it.

Not a joke pls
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by merits(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2020
wall gecko's does that sometimes.watch out for them in your room and kill them.
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by Mouthgag: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2020
kingmeme:

Pls I need answer
MumĂș
Install CCTV camera to monitor your sleep...
Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by mysteryman2014: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2020
Use a blind fold and share pictures, this will help advisers to have clear information about the problem and hence provide probable solution. My 2 pence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.