Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme (16772 Views)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / Ibadan Distance Learning Programme - Lagos Centre / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2011
try folow the thread from the page one of it and you will get every neccesary info however the form is still on sale.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2011
What do you have in there? Not castigating, however it is just the list of nigerian unissss that is there so,
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Dmouthed(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2011
Just one week to go for the first batch entrance Exam for the faculty of social science; Dlc-ui.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2011
Just a few days to go for the first batch entrance Exam for the faculty of social science Dlc-ui.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2011
There has been a change of venue for the student in Lagos bug it not quite understude.

Stick here for update on this.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 3:00pm On May 23, 2011
the exam was a stress-free one, I hope it comes out well.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Dmouthed(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
I think is better for one to go to the website than Calling any number.

Bewere of scarmmers. What you see up-there could be one of them.
left to me there is no need calling anybody!
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
pls communicate us the test result info,
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
I am signing off from this program (Dlc-Ui) it does not seem to be a genuin one.

People applying should make research and I bet you, you will be supprised.

I registered for 2010/2011 program and have done my entrance exam but bet you me I have found the truth.

Make you findings your self and deside on time.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
The admision list is out, to check Click on -www.dlc.ui.edu.ng/admission
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by essoh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
hi guys! Been following this thread for sometime now and going by d info, d test must have been written by now. So can someone fill us in hw it went, was it genuine and has anyone actually been to UI for matric, anxiously waiting for answers
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by alarm4: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
smarth-G:

The admision list is out, to check Click on -www.dlc.ui.edu.ng/admission
PLS ABEG TELL US THE TUTIUTION FEES, FOR THE PROGRAMME
AND ARE THEY OFFERING COMPUTER SC, PROGM, IF YES TO THE FEES ARE THEY PAYING IN INSTALLMENT OR///
?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by vandetta(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2012
Continental issues as cult butchers final year student.
Details at www.educationigeria..com and like group at www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-the-Nigerian-Tertiary-InstitutionsVNTI/362095437154273

Don't miss that news. Invite your friends and swell the community.

Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by kulguy2011: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2012
Any ui dlc candidate for 2011/2012 here. Sud pls tel me detail of ui dlc and there extrance exam.. My 2go id is culguy2011... Or facebook www.facebook.com/kulguy2011
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by punping7141: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
pls i need help in this juction pls friend, how are my going to pass my test on 15th, pls i can't understand i don't know nothing about this skull
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by punping7141: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
pls i need help in this point pls friend, how are my going to pass my test on 15th, pls i can't understand i don't know nothing about this skull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015 / Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students / Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.