Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay (3513 Views)

Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by angelfrnd: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
My follow Nlanders,

Pls I urgently need a place to squat for sometime. I've bin job hunting. I finally got a job in Lekki, and I don't have the means of transporting from Egbeda here to Lekki for the main time.

Pls I really don't mind the type I can manage till am able to gather money to go for NYSC.

Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Goovo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Are u male or female
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by angelfrnd: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Goovo:
Are u male or female

Female pls....check my thread on my profile

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
angelfrnd:
My follow Nlanders,

Pls I urgently need a place to squat for sometime. I've bin job hunting. I finally got a job in Lekki, and I don't have the means of transporting from Egbeda here to Lekki for the main time.

Pls I really don't mind the type I can manage till am able to gather money to go for NYSC.

Okay. Let's talk. I think I have got a place for you - 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by mrdiator112: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
I am in the same issue right now... Give me the permission to call you boss...��

2 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Would you mind squatting with me?
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by angelfrnd: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
mrdiator112:
I am in the same issue right now... Give me the permission to call you boss...��

Lol...Maddd
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by angelfrnd: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
FromZeroToHero:

Thanks.
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Techcrunchng(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
grin you're the one to get tired of that thing pushing you now

10 Likes

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Techcrunchng(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
angelfrnd:
My follow Nlanders,

I will help you but on one condition
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Sandypearl: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
angelfrnd:
My follow Nlanders,

Congrats dear,am happy for you.Help will come your way

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by lovemko(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why are people like this! See the kind of replies in this thread. Sometimes it's better to keep to yourself if you got nothing meaning coming from you...

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Mizwisdom(f): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
angelfrnd:

Pls WhatsApp/call me, 09030616933.
Thanks.
Remember you're a female
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by luxiesdesigns: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
angelfrnd:
My follow Nlanders,

Send me a message on whatsapp 08037287322
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by tbabs10166(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
I got a job at trade fair complex but had to turn down the offer due to location issue
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Techcrunchng:
grin you're the one to get tired of that thing pushing you now
and what could that be?
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by angelfrnd: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
tbabs10166:
I got a job at trade fair complex but had to turn down the offer due to location issue

I'm thinking of doing same if I get no positive response. I'm tired, it's painful sha. Job hunting ain't funny @ all
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by BrickDevo: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
mrdiator112:
Me too
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by BrickDevo: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
bro please help me too, let me squat with you
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Simplecity(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Remember you're a female
Please help me tell her...am kinda scared for her cause sometimes desperation can make some one lose guard embarassed .....

1 Like

Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by femi4: 5:05am On Jan 27, 2020
angelfrnd:
My follow Nlanders,

Do you have bf
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Bebson007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
pls link me up I also need a job any type I have my And result here thank you
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by PrincessEhi(f): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2020
I will advice you look for someone to pair with and get one room because island is not where you can stay with anyhow person ohh....hmm!! girls dey miss anyhow ohh
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by shupsy2012: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2020
Hello

Pls I urgently need a place to squat for sometime. I've been job hunting. I finally got a job at Lekki phase 1 and its been expensive and very stressful going to work from ipaja ayobo everyday.........would appreciate any assistance on where to just sleep and wake up.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by miimss: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hi I am a girl and I currently stay in osapa ......I am looking a roommate to split the rent with 50/50 .....
DM me if your budget is 200-300k
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Makuos19: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
shupsy2012:
Hello

Pls I urgently need a place to squat for sometime. I've been job hunting. I finally got a job at Lekki phase 1 and its been expensive and very stressful going to work from ipaja ayobo everyday.........would appreciate any assistance on where to just sleep and wake up.

Thanks and God bless.
Whats your gender?
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by adejossy: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please I also need a place in VI where I can share a room or squat.
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by tbabs10166(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Me i need a place somewhere around festac or mile 2 to squat or share with someone
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by miimss: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
I am looking for a roommate in osapa london Lekki (we will split the rent 50/50 ). DM 09072210181 if you are interested.
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by Abyima(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
Bros help me oo. I am a corper in lekki. I need a place to squat ooo
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by temmylee(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pls I need a place to squat too

Till I get a job please help me on the island pls
Re: Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay by temmylee(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / Subsoil Investigation/soil Test / Unisex Tailors Wanted Urgently In Lagos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.