Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat (3255 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them?? / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by nonsojaggs: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
A woman recently took to Twitter to share what her husband did soon after she could not serve him food with meat.

According to her, her husband refused to eat the remaining stew she served as there no meat left, she had to boil an egg for substitute. However, her husband rejected the meal claiming...

Read full story:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/fbbb5bcb31ef1acf188b521ee0094bc2?client=iosnews&features=8798600989

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Freestainworld(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin your husband have appointment outside, he was waiting for a slight opportunity to go out, cunny man

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by padi94(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
So your first instinct was to bring it down here for us to see...

Pls give us his number make we help you call am, make him no come back. Nonsense angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Oluwaphemite(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why you sef go hide the spoon under the food? But jokes apart, your husband is going gradually, if he hasnt gone totally. My question is that "WHAT DID YOU DO" immediately, or u are still waiting to be advised here?
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Abfinest007(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
he is d boss so he dictate what's happen
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Anyenmoney(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
What happened to communication? Why didn't you tell him before serving? Madam, call him and apologize.

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Oluwaphemite(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abfinest007:
he is d boss so he dictate what's happen
Check am well, this is the husband...

12 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Oluwaphemite(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Anyenmoney:
What happened to communication? Why didn't you tell him before serving? Madam, call him and apologize.
God bless u 4 that comment.
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Professorcplus(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Some men self. How does food without meat bring about not sleeping in the house. The truth is that he looking for excuse to leave house so he can go and bang the lady he has made appointment with.

Spit

4 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by GOFRONT(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Madam abeg if Oga dey do shakara for the food, pls pass the tray to me here......No time.....there is hunger in da land..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by verifiablefacts: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
the rice come small join

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by punisha: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Even the gods will reject this sacrifice...

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by LadySarah: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
T
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by benjida: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wicked woman.
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by benjida: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
punisha:
Even the gods will reject this sacrifice...
I tell you! Haba!!!
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Rosarie(f): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Does he provide enough to have meat in his food?
If you know he does above and he does not like egg you should make sure either egg or fish is in the house.
You married a cheat ,
Please stop bringing your marital issues to nairaland
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Femsyn(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why must the rice be white madam? Infact, he has every right to leave the home.

The egg too is white. Local man is irritated.

But seriously speaking, I think there's more to the story. What's the background to him rejecting the food? Has he complained about it before?

However, I still feel it doesn't warrant him leaving the house. Where's the love and tolerance?

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Rosarie(f): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Does he provide enough to have meat in his food?
If you know he does above and he does not like egg you should make sure either egg or fish is in the house.
The only excuse for a married man to sleep outside is if there is domestic violence involved.
If you are not ready for marriage please don't get married.
Those saying you are loosing your husband are hypocrites,if reverse was the case you will say she is a prostitute
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Jayess: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Some people's cerebrum unfortunately happens to be under their feet. You snap your husband's food and put it on internet, that's disrespectful enough for a maid!

Go fight his demon and tell us about it later!
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
nonsojaggs:
A woman recently took to Twitter to share what her husband did soon after she could not serve him food with meat.

According to her, her husband refused to eat the remaining stew she served as there no meat left, she had to boil an egg for substitute. However, her husband rejected the meal claiming...

Read full story:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/fbbb5bcb31ef1acf188b521ee0094bc2?client=iosnews&features=8798600989
so marriage has been reduced to a piece of meat? Is food without meat poison? All ends up in the toilet as poo....

Damn,humans can be so irrational
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
nonsojaggs:

Read full story:
so marriage has been reduced to a piece of meat? Is food without meat poison? All ends up in the toilet as poo....

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by CAPSLOCKED: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Michellekabod2:

if I had the man's number, I'll call him and ridicule him personally. he lacks common sense.
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
nonsojaggs:

Read full story:

sometimes men we are self entitled for no reason

you cant expect the wife to cook meat when you havent left money for meat

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
You're married to a MAN-CHILD
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by frozen70(f): 1:45am On Jan 27, 2020
nonsojaggs:

Read full story:

He wasn't hungry in the first place
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12am On Jan 27, 2020
There is no meat "left".... So who ate the meat then?! If there was any meat then the family breadwinner should have had it....NOBODY ELSE!

If you didn't tell hubby there was no more meat, if you ate all the meat, if you think that the above rubbish is actually worthy to be called "A MEAL", then no wonder hubby went to sleep at his side chick's place.
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
There is no meat "left".... So who ate the meat then?! If there was any meat then the family breadwinner should have had it...NOBODY ELSE!

If you didn't tell hubby there was no more meat, if you ate all the meat, if you think that the above rubbish is actually worthy to be called "A MEAL", then no wonder hubby went to sleep at his side chick's place.
...because he has two heads abi?

A real man should starve for his family to eat so if there's no or less meat, I don't see why a man can't make sacrifice and here is a wife who did her best to make it up by boiling an egg.

By the way, one can't eat his meal because of lack of meat? Africans and prioritising silly things. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by eyinjuege: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
There is no meat "left".... So who ate the meat then?! If there was any meat then the family breadwinner should have had it....NOBODY ELSE!

Children actually need meat more than adults, and children should have the meat if it's the last in the pot... We would do better with less red meat in our diet.
Secondly, they probably must have eaten and emptied the pot as a family the day before. They still had remnant stew, and who knows why they haven't cooked a fresh pot?
It's just food. Even the best chefs or those who cook regularly with the best meats etc have days when they improvise with leftovers as in this case

1 Like

Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Lamasta(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2020
The major issue that I see wrong here is bringing it to Nairaland to discuss aba what happen to the communication between you both?
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by 24kmagic: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hahahaha

That's my nigga.

Exactly what I will do each time I have problem with my wife. I will just leave the house for her, let her eat.

All these talks of communication or whatever is not for me.

I don't like stress, I can't stress myself addressing anything. Just eat the house.

This is the very reason why I like girls with common sense. Just have common sense. Just know what you are supposed to do and when to do it. If she had told him earlier that the meat in the pot is finished, oga would have understand.

After preparing my mind to eat meat, you now give me this?

In fact she deserves thorough beating, after which she should be sent back to her mother to learn courtesy. But as a gentle guy that I am who doesn't like stress, I will just leave you with the food and the house. See me when you see me.

Women be looking for ways to frustrate men since the days of Judas Iscariot.

Bad women every where.
Re: Woman Reveals What Her Husband Did When She Served Him Food Without Meat by Timileyin1234(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Back To Nigeria. See What My Uncle Sent To Me / F / Should I Let Him? Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.