Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (67645 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Soldiers Drinking From Stagnant Water, Including A Lady. Photo And Video. / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mad oooooo

And COAS is benzing about
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Godwin2am(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
oh my goodness...... this is terrible for us as a country. these guys are suffering
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by skinnyebans(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
God help them
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by sochey(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
The world is ending like sorddom and gormorrah grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

It is expected to be resilant and make good use of your environment.

So you shove your sensational headline and video down your behind

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.

but captain sir as a military personnel , what is making it almost impossible to defeat boko after more than 15 yrs ?

what's the difference between this war and the civil war 50 yrs ago ?

we are loosing our citizens every day both civilians and army ,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by debbysure001(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
War against Bolo Haram is political, the end to this was is very far.
Check my signature

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:
I have drank worse water in training, deployment and will still do, the army is not for the weak.

Back to this video, there are supplies provided, of course troops in far remote locations might get delays in supplies depending on several factors.

There are more important things you people can hold the government accountable for regarding the military.
shut the Bleep up

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by berbs: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
goodnessme1:
Any Easterns that die in the name of fight boko haram.Died for nothing.
Easy nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by kynbasil01: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

keep thinking like an 11th century man... it's ok

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by einsteine(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
The same type of water they force civilians to drink because they have a rifle and an armed group to back their misbehaviour.

People's sympathy for the military and police is gone.

They can drink whatever they want to drink, after all a significant percentage of them joined the military to intimidate civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oh my God...could this be real
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by knowhowk: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is serious ...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Oga keep kwayet there.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by opray: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Too bad!!!

Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by 1stHooligan(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Pathetic.

This is why I will rather join Ametokun or BSS than Nigerian army.

I can only advise them to resign nd join Ametokun.

O buru pupọ
This will make you a fool....

I'd rather die for Nigeria army than a nameless entity... BSS
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

Ogah Captain I wrote NDA 4 years the fifth year I didn't pass my Jamb
And didn't write the exams but one day I will demand for my Scores because I know I prepared very well and if they fail I will sue them for making me not to further my Education

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by einsteine(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:

but captain sir as a military personnel , what is making it almost impossible to defeat boko after more than 15 yrs ?

what's the difference between this war and the civil war 50 yrs ago ?

we are loosing our citizens every day both civilians and army ,

Well, to be fair, it's going to be next to impossible to defeat Boko Haram. This is not a conventional war and no matter how many times you defeat Boko Haram on the battlefield, they can send some suicide bombers into a church or mosque or market and it starts all over again.

It is nearly impossible to stop guerilla warfare without engaging in genocide or extreme tactics. That's why the US has not been able to leave Afghanistan. That's why the US had to drop nuclear bombs in Japan. An enemy can engage in guerilla warfare indefinitely. It is a long, perhaps unwinnable war.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
The lord will deliver una, what's the point of been a security personnel in a geographical expression call Nigeria. a country with no future and vision
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by crownwealth: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Major General Buharin where are the billion released to fight the bogus war?

Posterity will judge Buharin & his gang of rogues
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by toprealman: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
We rant about this, max 10 hrs.......and that's it.
Nigerians are the major challenge facing Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Yankee101: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dying by bullets, diseases and neglect
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Simplyleo: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
CaptainStephen:

The gallant one, God bless you Joor.

I have been wondering what the fuse is.

Operational exigencies can change several arrangements and soldiers are expected to be resilient. I wonder if these hypocrites thought sambisa is a tourist centre. Well trained soldiers should have endurance, coupled with some small chops in their back pack for mitigation.

The double face hypocrites on one hand wish the soldiers are wiped out while on the other hand pretend to sympathise with them.

I'm not by any chance saying soldiers are well treated though, especially in remuneration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Kingstanding: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
Why can't the government / military supply them clean drinking water? There is no where water cannot be transported to in this country. I am sure there is provision for that, but some currupt folks will be siphoning the money.
Even boko harams and fulani herdsmen can't drink this water. If the soldiers drink this kind of dirty water, only God knows what they eat.
How do you expect them to be able to defeat boko haram in this inhumane condition ? If disease or sickness kills the soldier we will all attribute it to boko haram.

I am tired of this country.
. Nigeria leaders from president to councilor they only care for their nuclear family. But one thing i'm sure of is that nemesis will catch them one day.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by opray: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow!!!
Simeon244:

Oga keep kwayet there.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Smoke55: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lolz same sodiers that forced armless innocent ipob to swim and drink mud water few years ago are now willingly drinking the same mud water!! hahahahahaha is God not wonderful??
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by netflicks(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Naija govt. Cashing out steadily with this boko boys while putting the lives of this soldiers at risk...Nigeria is not worth dieing for, bro is either u leave the army get another job and fed for your family or u die for nothing...let's face the fact...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Are their lives tied to Nigerian army?

They should protest
no oo,You dont do such in the military,it could be termed Mutiny,and the will be labelled Mutinious soldiers,and their own don be
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by dlevi(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
And the ogas will come out to debunk the video, imagine, despite the billions given. undecided kiss
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by netflicks(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
If gun dey hungry u carry for naija it's either u join the DSS or EFCC those are cash cow institutions with no stress u go soft...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by ignis: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Nigeria leaders from president to councilor they only care for their nuclear family. But one thing i'm sure of is that nemesis will catch them one day.

Amen
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by majamajic(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
einsteine:

Well, to be fair, it's going to be next to impossible to defeat Boko Haram. This is not a conventional war and no matter how many times you defeat Boko Haram on the battlefield, they can send some suicide bombers into a church or mosque or market and it starts all over again.

It is nearly impossible to stop guerilla warfare without engaging in genocide or extreme tactics. That's why the US has not been able to leave Afghanistan. That's why the US had to drop nuclear bombs in Japan. An enemy can engage in guerilla warfare indefinitely. It is a long, perhaps unwinnable war.

from what I understand from your point , it's a war we have to continue to nourish and handle carefully , so it won't get out of hand ,

mine for how long we can do this ?

no ceasefire , no negotiation , no surrender

what's the best step to take ? continue nourishing or go full throttle
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) by westfield: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why are you guys daft so govt should put a borehole in every local government they enter ....do you guys realize that these guys dont stay in a place .....go and get a picture of their camp and let's see if they drink dirty water
pdppower:
Only God can judge this govt. Where did the 1billion dollars withdrawn from excess crude oil account sometime ago? May God continue to protect the soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.