Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! (5432 Views)

What Can We Call This Kind Of Yansh??? / Lifeguard Drowns Because Of Yansh / Can This Kind Of Yansh Be Found In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
As a continuation to my great work all over nairaland the last few days, I have decided I will not stop until we men come together and say no to “excessive polygamy”. (What ever that means, but use your head put meaning, you know what the subject matter is)

Mind you, I haven’t smoked today before some demented fellow will come here and say weed is making me feel like i can save the world angry angry (fvck you)

Here comes the question, if you see this kind of yansh that sweetens your body and soul, what do you do to take your mind and eyes off it? Let’s say you see that killer asx cat walking in front of you, shaking, bouncing, wiggle and make you salivate. What do you do?

For me, I look at the yansh for at most 2seconds and remove face like I didn’t see nothing. That is what has been helping me. You might look and want to look again. But I don’t look back, I look once and it doesn’t exceed 2 seconds. But inside that 2 seconds looking, I don imagine so many things, like how I approached the big asx lady, how she accepted to follow me with no stress, how I took her home and banged the asx with different styles and spending up to an hour banging the asx, and cum on her asx while on doggy style. angry

When a man cums, he go Dey alright.

Just two seconds, then I move on to important things.

So what do you do to keep your mind pure and satisfied?

This post will help a lot brothers that go after every nice asx they see on the road.

If you like, come and lie that you don’t imagine things when you see better yansh. Your papa angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by spirul77: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
problem.
haha, baba your stupid posts always gat LOL.
werey.
Re: What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by Azeh(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bleep it
Re: What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Anofia
Re: What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by MasonKendall(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Look at somebody Jesus died for

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! by seanwilliam(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
stupidity:
As a continuation to my great work all over nairaland the last few days, I have decided I will not stop until we men come together and say no to “excessive polygamy”. (What ever that means, but use your head put meaning, you know what the subject matter is)

Mind you, I haven’t smoked today before some demented fellow will come here and say weed is making me feel like i can save the world angry angry (fvck you)

Here comes the question, if you see this kind of yansh that sweetens your body and soul, what do you do to take your mind and eyes off it? Let’s say you see that killer asx cat walking in front of you, shaking, bouncing, wiggle and make you salivate. What do you do?

For me, I look at the yansh for at most 2seconds and remove face like I didn’t see nothing. That is what has been helping me. You might look and want to look again. But I don’t look back, I look once and it doesn’t exceed 2 seconds. But inside that 2 seconds looking, I don imagine so many things, like how I approached the big asx lady, how she accepted to follow me with no stress, how I took her home and banged the asx with different styles and spending up to an hour banging the asx, and cum on her asx while on doggy style. angry

When a man cums, he go Dey alright.

Just two seconds, then I move on to important things.

So what do you do to keep your mind pure and satisfied?

This post will help a lot brothers that go after every nice asx they see on the road.

If you like, come and lie that you don’t imagine things when you see better yansh. Your papa angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night / I Am Interested In U Carolyner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.