Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. (3003 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hello everyone, am kinda new here, I follow stories but am low-key as I hardly comment. D story is long but pls pardon my blunders.
Before I start, I'll do a brief intro, I have my National Diploma from Auchi Polytechnic, currently doing my B.SC program at d Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State.
So I started working in a sch, (I'll say like I was an office asst) around March last year. So there's this corper who was serving already b4 I came and I happened to share d same office with him, he was computer literate, so that kinda made us work together then we kick-started off as friends and everything was fine, he'll call me every other morning asking how my nyt was or just to know y I was running late or just to hear my voice b4 I resume work.
Barely weeks after, we started having series of arguments even over d slightest things, infact, we never agreed on anything.
Later on, we kinda had it going, but not smoothly, we'll be talking and he'll just jokingly say he's into me and all of that, we'll joke abt it and laugh it off. (Note: I didn't take it seriously)
Some time in August, the director of the sch were I worked called both of us to his office and asked for a laptop which was in d corper's possession, he would have ordinarily just asked me, but since he saw us work together all d time so he asked both of us. Ryt in front of the elderly man, I was quite and was waiting for d corper to answer d question. He told d director dat he suspects that d bursar took it home. I was shocked by his response so I left d office, he was behind me, while we were in d office, d director called d bursar on d phone and he told him he never took d laptop. D man called us back, reluctantly d corper told him he was with it. D director was angry, he complained that he has lost trust in me because I knew and i didn't tell him immediately he asked. That caused a serious issue as we didn't talk for a long time.
We later settled when he apologized. There were other things we argued abt so d r/ship wasn't going too well.
Around August, he started asking that I b his gf, he's aware that my ex-bf and I were having issues and broke up. The pressure was really much, i couldn't escape from it cos we see everyday. I spoke with a family friend and explained everything to him. (With time, I understood that he seemed like a good guy, he's a church guy and that's a complete opposite of me, he seems responsible too) He encouraged me to give it a try despite my constant complaints that I never felt anything for him, not even for once. So finally, I decided to accept based on d pleas from my family friend who encouraged me that it could work and I may get to like him with time.
Few weeks into, I wasn't getting it, if he kisses me, I don't reciprocate (me dah like pre-intimacy), everything was boring, we had sex only once and believe me, I never liked any bit of it.
So now, I decided to stop forcing myself, I called him ystdy and told him I can't go on with it. I told him I don't feel d same for him. He was hrt broken and I feel really bad.
I just need you guys to advise me, is that d right thing to do
My friend told me that because of d last hrt brk I had, I needed someone who loves me very much, which is this guy, but I don't feel d same and I don't know y.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by chibowobbed(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
C
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Azeh(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wah I feel....abt ur story is DAT you ain't mutually connected..... Its okay not deceiving each oda...

2 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by chibowobbed(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Elders in the house, this one na for una
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by JeffreyD1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's very good you called him and told him you're not interested anymore

I pray you will meet the person that will you will be into and he won't be into you

Confuse human beings everywhere

6 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Una just deh turn relationships to play play these days.

Fvcking move on or quite the school job and go get something else doing. It’s that easy sis

4 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
I thought so too undecided
Thanks.
Azeh:
Wah I feel....abt ur story is DAT you ain't mutually connected..... Its okay not deceiving each oda...
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
I stopped working there, I've gone back to school.
Thanks anyways
stupidity:
Una just deh turn relationships to play play these days.

Fvcking move on or quite the school job and go get something else doing. It’s that easy sis

1 Like

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmm undecided
Thanks anyways.
JeffreyD1:
It's very good you called him and told him you're not interested anymore

I pray you will meet the person that will you will be into and he won't be into you

Confuse human beings everywhere

1 Like

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
You're too loose. To think you slept with someone' you dont even feel a thing for. How can you be sleeping with every tom dick and harry? Is that now the new definition of a relationship?

Tomorrow, youll start disturbing us on Facebook for vagina Tighteners and all what nots.
Mtchewww

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
PeacefulBae:
we had sex only once and believe me, I never liked any bit of it.
So now, I decided to stop forcing myself, I called him ystdy and told him I can't go on with it. I told him I don't feel d same for him. He was hrt broken and I feel really bad.
In other words you fvcked him once and dumped him... undecided

1 Like

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Let's ladies come and defend their fellow babe ooo.. A guy said he doesn't like a babe coz she isn't beautiful, see ladies bashing him. Saying he chop and clean mouth.

Oya, this is the female version ooo.. Expecting ur Reply

7 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
personally I think the men of this generation are the weakest ever born so far in the history of Nigeria. our fathers and fore fathers were never this weak....forcing one girl to love you, paying school fee for girl, girl cheating to you face and asking what to do etc....it quite shameful having these sissies in the same country.
my dear, please pity the guy and just break up with him. he has no self worth.

11 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by JeffreyD1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
PeacefulBae:
Hmmmm undecided
Thanks anyways.

Don't thank me Biko
Tomorrow you will come again and say you loved another guy but he doesn't love or care about you

What do you really want
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by foleskay(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Well the guy won't feel too bad cos the fact that he reached your promise land will will surely give him some repose. But you sound so cheap cos how would you allow someone you have no feeling for shine your Congo?? Sex is indeed cheap these days.

You better know wat you're doing before your body counts start reaching scores of numbers!

2 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by JeffreyD1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
personally I think the men of this generation are the weakest ever born so far in the history of Nigeria. our fathers and fore fathers were never this weak....forcing one girl to love you, paying school fee for girl, girl cheating to you face and asking what to do etc....it quite shameful having these sissies in the same country.

It's obvious you didn't read the whole write up
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by JeffreyD1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Let's ladies come and defend their fellow babe ooo.. A guy said he doesn't like a babe coz she isn't beautiful, see ladies bashing him. Saying he chop and clean mouth.

Oya, this is the female version ooo.. Expecting ur Reply

They will still side her
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
JeffreyD1:

It's obvious you didn't read the whole write up
it obvious you didn't understand my comment....you could have asked your the meaning or mind your business.

1 Like

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
PeacefulBae:
Hello everyone, am kinda new here, I follow stories but am low-key as I hardly comment. D story is long but pls pardon my blunders.
Before I start, I'll do a brief intro, I have my National Diploma from Auchi Polytechnic, currently doing my B.SC program at d Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State.
So I started working in a sch, (I'll say like I was an office asst) around March last year. So there's this corper who was serving already b4 I came and I happened to share d same office with him, he was computer literate, so that kinda made us work together then we kick-started off as friends and everything was fine, he'll call me every other morning asking how my nyt was or just to know y I was running late or just to hear my voice b4 I resume work.
Barely weeks after, we started having series of arguments even over d slightest things, infact, we never agreed on anything.
Later on, we kinda had it going, but not smoothly, we'll be talking and he'll just jokingly say he's into me and all of that, we'll joke abt it and laugh it off. (Note: I didn't take it seriously)
Some time in August, the director of the sch were I worked called both of us to his office and asked for a laptop which was in d corper's possession, he would have ordinarily just asked me, but since he saw us work together all d time so he asked both of us. Ryt in front of the elderly man, I was quite and was waiting for d corper to answer d question. He told d director dat he suspects that d bursar took it home. I was shocked by his response so I left d office, he was behind me, while we were in d office, d director called d bursar on d phone and he told him he never took d laptop. D man called us back, reluctantly d corper told him he was with it. D director was angry, he complained that he has lost trust in me because I knew and i didn't tell him immediately he asked. That caused a serious issue as we didn't talk for a long time.
We later settled when he apologized. There were other things we argued abt so d r/ship wasn't going too well.
Around August, he started asking that I b his gf, he's aware that my ex-bf and I were having issues and broke up. The pressure was really much, i couldn't escape from it cos we see everyday. I spoke with a family friend and explained everything to him. (With time, I understood that he seemed like a good guy, he's a church guy and that's a complete opposite of me, he seems responsible too) He encouraged me to give it a try despite my constant complaints that I never felt anything for him, not even for once. So finally, I decided to accept based on d pleas from my family friend who encouraged me that it could work and I may get to like him with time.
Few weeks into, I wasn't getting it, if he kisses me, I don't reciprocate (me dah like pre-intimacy), everything was boring, we had sex only once and believe me, I never liked any bit of it.
I just need you guys to advise me, is that d right thing to do
My friend told me that because of d last hrt brk I had, I needed someone who loves me very much, which is this guy, but I don't feel d same and I don't know y.

Me too..
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Originalsly: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Don't get me wrong.... forget about this or any relationship.... you need to look at yourself. A woman's body is her temple.... whether or not you have religion. How do you see yours?... how do you treat yours? For you to have sex with someone you don't love.... have absolutely no feelings for.... and for free .... shows you place no value on your body. You may have a whole lot of certifications ... and going for more..... but have no dignity....dignity is the most valuable thing a woman can have. If you don't have dignity you are nothing.You need to change your mentality..... as is now.... and I'm keeping it real..... don't take it as an insult.... you have the mentality of a 'hore... not prostitute... a 'hore. A prostitute have sex in exchange for mainly money... a 'hore does it for free. Forget the guy.... work on yourself.

6 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Quality20(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
OMG! Is this how bad our society has gone? Dating and courtship now mean premarital/extramarital sex? U date malam danladi u sex him,date idol worshipper sango u sex him, date chuwudi d pastor u sex him!!!! Well d only thing we probably haven't seen is ppl having sex by d roadside d way real beasts do. why are we civilised and yet doing things like uncivilised folks? A woman is suppose to be chaste and undefiled nor open for everyone, just like a new bottle of cough syrup which is sealed and only opened by d end user

1 Like

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Jeez.... I didn't say that o pls. We just had sex, I didn't dump him Biko.
SmellingAnus:
In other words you fvcked him once and dumped him... undecided
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Okay.
Thank you
Quality20:
OMG! Is this how bad our society has gone? Dating and courtship now mean premarital/extramarital sex? U date malam danladi u sex him,date idol worshipper sango u sex him, date chuwudi d pastor u sex him!!!! Well d only thing we probably haven't seen is ppl having sex by d roadside d way real beasts do. why are we civilised and yet doing things like uncivilised folks? A woman is suppose to be chaste and undefiled nor open for everyone, just like a new bottle of cough syrup which is sealed and only opened by d end user
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
I don't even know wat to say. But it's okay. Thanks for ur advice, I'll reflect on it and correct my wrong.
Originalsly:
Don't get me wrong.... forget about this or any relationship.... you need to look at yourself. A woman's body is her temple.... whether or not you have religion. How do you see yours?... how do you treat yours? For you to have sex with someone you don't love.... have absolutely no feelings for.... and for free .... shows you place no value on your body. You may have a whole lot of certifications ... and going for more..... but have no dignity....dignity is the most valuable thing a woman can have. If you don't have dignity you are nothing.You need to change your mentality..... as is now.... and I'm keeping it real..... don't take it as an insult.... you have the mentality of a 'hore... not prostitute... a 'hore. A prostitute have sex in exchange for mainly money... a 'hore does it for free. Forget the guy.... work on yourself.

4 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok.
Thank you.
AdorableSapphir:
You're too loose. To think you slept with someone' you dont even feel a thing for. How can you be sleeping with every tom dick and harry? Is that now the new definition of a relationship?

Tomorrow, youll start disturbing us on Facebook for vagina Tighteners and all what nots.
Mtchewww
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok.
Thank you.
Coolcalmcollect:
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by bethyz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
There is no with time I will love him. If you don't love him you don't. You are not attracted to him. Follow your mind not what other people say. Now you don go Bleep am now. Does he really love you sef
Some are just looking for who to pass time with. When he pass out that is when you will know the level of his love for you.
Keep your heart dony rush it. Abeg no give corper your thing again.
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Okay, so most of d comments am getting is negative, guys bashing me for being loose and all. But it's okay.

2 Likes

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by PeacefulBae: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thanks alot.
bethyz:
There is no with time I will love him. If you don't love him you don't. You are not attracted to him. Follow your mind not what other people say. Now you don go Bleep am now. Does he really love you sef
Some are just looking for who to pass time with. When he pass out that is when you will know the level of his love for you.
Keep your heart dony rush it. Abeg no give corper your thing again.
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Mstick: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Don’t be sad, they’re only angry that you’ve broken their most peddled myth, they think women can’t have sex with a man they don’t have feelings for.

They actually hurt about that.

grin

You’re not a bîtch, or loose, you’re a woman that had sex to fulfill your needs. Don’t let letters on the internet get to you because that’s what their opinions are. .

You shouldn’t let a guy that can boldly lie to and on superiors at work to pressure you into dating him, you don’t even know what he planned to do with the laptop and at the same time he roped you into the lies without thinking of the consequences. He made you lose goodwill so trust me the next time you may lose more than that.
Focus on you, you don’t have to settle for every guy that claim they love you.

PeacefulBae:
Okay, so most of d comments am getting is negative, guys bashing me for being loose and all. But it's okay.
Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by jawalis(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bitch. You bleeped him and now you realize you ain’t attracted to him. Just say out what you have in your mouth motherfucker. “He’s not meeting your financial need” and let Nairaland rest. You don’t feel for him yet you opened your organ of fornication. Smh.

1 Like

Re: He Claims Loves Me But I Don't Feel A Thing For Him. by Kevsmart88(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
No need feeling guilty or having second thoughts...am not of the school of thought that say U will love him in time...You don't jus feel the connection, good you're being true to urself...He may feel betrayed or broken, but I would rather be with someone I love not someone I feel some form of pity for... It's obvious you were coerced into considering him by pals...Good decision gurl, but next time do not be in a hurry to get him laid, that's where I fault U cos u just heightened his hopes(if genuine) of actually building something with U. Nevertheless, stand ur ground and make him understand u feel absolutely natin 4 him. If dude has some self worth, he would move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Dating This Lady Some Years Ago. (PHOTO) / Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 / The Effects Of Smoking Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.