Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? (791 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
[/b] have you ever found your self in a relationship that your bf/gf or fiance/fiancee constantly tests you? did you fail the test or you passed it.?? [/b]

..i remember back in final year my friend was in a relationship with this lady for about 2years and she had been good to him although she was always suspecting he was cheating wearas he wasn't, she kept claiming the saint always accusing him till she one day set a test for him which he passed and she later told him she tested him and she is impressed he passed it. but yet she still was not satisfied he was loyal, because he is a handsome guy.

he finally decided to test her also to be sure of his stance.on one faithful wednesday he said he was going to chat her up with another number and also fake his identity to see if she will fall for another guy.so he used the picture of a fellow friend of ours residing in France (which am sure she doesn't know) to open a new whatsapp account, he chatted her up and as usual the first thing anyone will always ask.was who he was he then told her that he was a business Naija Guy based in France but was in Nigeria at the moment for business and he would be leaving soon he then sent some photos of our friend in France when he was at work and she got swayed by them that she agreed almost immediately for a meet up forgetting to even ask how he got her number she also sent her photos too to him.

they had agreed to meet on a Sunday and funny enough he asked her if she was seeing anyone at the moment because,she was too cute that from the photos she sent him she looks like someone that will have Alot of guys drooling over her and she replied him saying she was so single,and that she got out of a messy relationship about 5months back. (my friend almost collapsed that afternoon � ) also within the short duration of Wednesday to Saturday which she thought that she was chatting with the French based Nigerian, she was already giving her bf really mad attitude cause the supposed new guy she met even promised buying her a phone.

fast-forward to Sunday which was the day for meet up. her boyfriend(my friend),called her telling her he would love to see her and she told him it wouldn't be possible that she was to accompany her sister to go make her hair and she was to go check on her aunt also bla bla bla.... he then said OK and she told him she loves and miss him..... ,

by 4pm she was at the meet up venue waiting for the French guy meanwhile her bf was at a spot looking at her she wasnt aware. she was calling the French guy's line (her bf) and he kept on busying the calltill he finally left the spot he was watching her from and then walked to her and told her the whole truth and how she was so quick deny him even with all the trust he had in her ,and how she was always suspecting him she began to cry blaiming the devil she failed that test...

am not a fan of testing someone and have not been tested nor test my partner even though i have been tempted to do so multiple times lol.. would love to hear your views guys it it proper to test someone you are dating and have you been tested?

N/b sorry for the long epistle and every grammatical and punctuation errors make una no vex Biko.
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by IcraveLove(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Doesn't make sense to me. I am not going to test anybody, so no one should test me.

Cos after passing the test, the relationship is ending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
IcraveLove:
Doesn't make sense to me. I am not going to test anybody, so no one should test me.

lol....it shows there is lack of trust becausr if u really trust me you should test me that's what i feel no one is above temptation ....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by MiVida(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Let a girl test me just when I want to dump her ass after getting tired of digging, I'd gladly fail the test and find my way...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Doesn't make sense to me. This reminds me of one Tonto Dike film, trying to test her loyal boyfriend with her friend, her friend backslide and marry the guy. Very interesting movie.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
the very first unwritten rule of cheating....the first to accuse the other of cheating is the cheat. second rule is, if it looks like they cheating, it means they cheating. third is never forgive a cheat...especially a female cos emotions are always involved, for a guy it was purely sex....for a girl it's more.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
MiVida:
Let a girl test me just when I want to dump her ass after getting tired of digging, I'd gladly fail the test and find my way...
lmao...gbe body he lol... you are one bad man
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
madridguy:
Doesn't make sense to me. This reminds me of one Tonto Dike film, trying to test her loyal boyfriend with her friend, her friend backslide and marry the guy. Very interesting movie.
that testing has mad many relationships break because we all have put weakness
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
the very first unwritten rule of cheating....the first to accuse the other of cheating is the cheat. second rule is, if it looks like they cheating, it means they cheating. third is never forgive a cheat...especially a female cos emotions are always involved, for a guy it was purely sex....for a girl it's more.
i see the truth in your word bro say it louder.
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by ePoster: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
the very first unwritten rule of cheating....the first to accuse the other of cheating is the cheat. second rule is, if it looks like they cheating, it means they cheating. third is never forgive a cheat...especially [s] a female cos emotions are always involved, for a guy it was purely sex....for a girl it's more. [/s]
fact!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by dawnomike(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
The day i know i am been tested...is the day i will gladly and wilfully fail the test!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Auntyesther(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
its not always true tho... to be honest i've actually cheated few times in a r/ship and there was nothing attached

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
For me, if you like test me do exam join, Snoop around, bug my phones, infact hire a secret detective. Nah your headache be that but never let me find out.Never!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
its not always true tho... to be honest i've actually cheated few times in a r/ship and there was nothing attached
i admire your honest not all ladies can own up to the truth but then i am not condeming u cause am not a saint but instead of cheat why not just quit the relationship...
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Auntyesther(f): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
i admire your honest not all ladies can own up to the truth but then i am not condeming u cause am not a saint but instead of cheat why not just quit the relationship...
it's ok tho.. your condemnation is on fair grounds. I later did tho and ended up dating no one
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by maggilove(f): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lack of trust
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Frankicent(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
IcraveLove:

it show you not sincere
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by IcraveLove(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
lol....it shows there is lack of trust becausr if u really trust me you should test me that's what i feel no one is above temptation ....

Your girlfriend test you with another girl, you pass the test and later found out it was a test, What will you do?
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
you said you've cheated a few time and you say you're honest feelings wasn't there? I've never met a cheater who was honest. a girl in a relationship will never open pvssy for anoda guy unless she has started developing feelings for him and hope to replace her present bf. simple
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Auntyesther(f): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

you said you've cheated a few time and you say you're honest feelings wasn't there? I've never met a cheater who was honest. a girl in a relationship will never open pvssy for anoda guy unless she has started developing feelings for him and hope to replace her present bf. simple
your opinions tho. i already told the truth. if you say you've never seen a honest cheat then, the same should go for the male folks who cheat because of toto with no feelings attached. They ain't honest too. Simple!!
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
IcraveLove:

Your girlfriend test you with another girl, you pass the test and later found out it was a test, What will you do?
i will be mad about it surely but then i would wanna know her reason why would love to know if she felt i was cheating bcoz sometime must have prompted it and if it's because of trust issues believe me am done bcoz she will still continue testing u and snooping around which i find childish one there is no trust count me out i can't be always explaining little tins that trust should take care of.
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

i won't totally agree with u some girls just wanna explore too some just want fun some just wanna sleep with a guy bcoz his hot and cute but deep down they don't love him
Re: What's Your Take On Being Tested In A Relationship? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
If someone does not trust you then I certainly would understand it (to a certain extent) but as you can't "force" trust in a r/ship, if it ain't there IT AINT THERE ... And you might as well dump that person.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What To Do After Sending Her A Transport Fee And She Refuses To Show Up / Meet Beautiful And Handsome Nigerian Singles On Naija Singles / Picture of one of the oldest wedding rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.