Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards (992 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by thablogger: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
It seems ladies are beginning to start a trend on releasing their photos if the African giant, Burna Boy brings back home the Grammy awards.

The award event which is to take place today by 8pm has already had its reception.

A Nigerian was nominated for the awards which if won would be a groundbreaking moment for Burna Boy.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/another-lady-wants-to-distribute-her.html

Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by thablogger: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
See More Photos Here>>>
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by Yemike(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
thablogger:

It seems ladies are beginning to start a trend on releasing their photos if the African giant, Burna Boy brings back home the Grammy awards.

The award event which is to take place today by 8pm has already had its reception.

For the first time ever, a Nigerian was nominated for the awards which if won would be a groundbreaking moment for Burna Boy.

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/another-lady-wants-to-distribute-her.html
OP... That's not the first time a Nigerian was nominated for the Grammy awards. Get your fact straight.
I think like 5/6 Nigerians have won the Grammy awards.
We ain't that bad undecided
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by Helicobacter: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
I will not say "Hoe lo sho" sha
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
After you share your nudes nko ? What else?
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by rosy1992(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
This one is not OK
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by Oreofepeters: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
What can her nudes do to us?
More than 1 billions of nudes are on the internet.
Why is her own nudes different?

Now I see why women don't have sense

Oloshi omo ale jati jati
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by gradeA(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tufia
Re: Another Lady Wants To Distribute Her Nudes If Burna Boy Wins Grammy Awards by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
angry angry angry

Nudity is no longer special. Post it and destroy your own life and Future.

It affects no one.

(1) (Reply)

So Whats The Intention Behind A Woman Refering To A Pastor As Her Daddy / Who Knows How I Can Change My Name Without Deactivating My Account? / How To Make A Girl Squirt. Nigerian Female Rapper Teaches Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.