Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel (24647 Views)

Introducing My Boy Bari Baruch Aka Blacky To Nairaland / Introducing My Girl Kitana From Herdeyholuwa Kennel / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
You used your black male as the father...
Eveezy:
Here is an update on a puppy from Ariels Last litter.

I present to you Xena of Ease Kennel.

She was Bred off:

Sire: Drake (Unknown)
Dam: Ariel vom Pearl (Avanth vom Fanino X Cephas Larcie)

Xena took on great traits from both parents, She is a long coat Solid black German Shepherd with an excellent temperament. She has a deep angulation, rich silky long coat and very well conforms to the German Shepherd Breed Standard.
More pictures will be taken of her as she approaches full maturity
Her Hobbies are digging dirt, bullying strange dogs, defending her human and dog family.

Note: She is not for sale

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Timantech:
You used your black male as the father...
Yes he was the sire
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Here is an Update on one of the pups From the last Litter

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Silentgroper(m): 2:13pm On Jan 21
The black coloured gsd is golden . I'd like one..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Puppy Has A Swollen Stomach / Best Dry Food Available In Nigeria / Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.