Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel (24640 Views)

Introducing My Boy Bari Baruch Aka Blacky To Nairaland / Introducing My Girl Kitana From Herdeyholuwa Kennel / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by tranxo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
Ok. How much did u get urs...200k here. When I got it two months ago
@austin4real see
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
Pup look so really cute here, now he is becoming a man, how is the feeding routine like
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eveezy:

Pup look so really cute here, now he is becoming a man, how is the feeding routine like
we are all observing Covid-19, so the feeding is not all that rosy. Diamond feed and in-between indomie, egg and chicken sausage. We all are careful with spending grin grin grin
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Ikjosh04: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
So you guy's spent 200k to get a dog cool. Abeg tell me the advantage and joy in owning this type of dog(200k)?

I'll be getting a pure breed lhasa soon, how much should I budget for it and also state the advantage and joy in owning a lhasa as compared to your 200k dog?

Eveezy:

Same range
obataokenwa:
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ikjosh04:
So you guy's spent 200k to get a dog cool. Abeg tell me the advantage and joy in owning this type of dog(200k)?

I'll be getting a pure breed lhasa soon, how much should I budget for it and also state the advantage and joy in owning a lhasa as compared to your 200k dog?

Everyone got what he or she loves and I love gsd dogs especially. Makes me know I got side responsibility and is also a way to learn patience. St. Francis of Asisi said "if I see the way you treat animals, then I see the way you treat your fellow human being". They don't hustle for food so someone got to help them. We are like their helper here on earth so we got to help as we can. Lhasa puppy u can get for 50-60k. Lhasa puppy na gum body pet. Hope you will be patient enough till sense fall on it. U I'll b happy u got that dog cos with time it will understand many things abt u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
J
Ikjosh04:

Owning a dog with a Known ancestry’s is very important, a dog that you can easily verify it’s lineage is very important. A dog that when people ask you for it’s parent, all you need is a browsing phone that would show you the how that dog came about.

A Lhasa could also cost that much or close if you get a pedigree lhasa

3 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
we are all observing Covid-19, so the feeding is not all that rosy. Diamond feed and in-between indomie, egg and chicken sausage. We all are careful with spending grin grin grin

Even me it has been difficult because my girl is also selective and a very slow eater.

Last week, I was lucky to see a dealer of noodles and chicken parts as well as minced meat, so I dried it up and mixed with the noodles, and that’s what they have been eating.

Kibbles is on hold for now
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eveezy:

Even me it has been difficult because my girl is also selective and a very slow eater.

Last week, I was lucky to see a dealer of noodles and chicken parts as well as minced meat, so I dried it up and mixed with the noodles, and that’s what they have been eating.

That's good bro. My dog even adjust and doesn't eat much from morning till night.
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Ikjosh04: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
Everyone got what he or she loves and I love gsd dogs especially. Makes me know I got side responsibility and is also a way to learn patience. St. Francis of Asisi said "if I see the way you treat animals, then I see the way you treat your fellow human being". They don't hustle for food so someone got to help them. We are like their helper here on earth so we got to help as we can. Lhasa puppy u can get for 50-60k. Lhasa puppy na gum body pet. Hope you will be patient enough till sense fall on it. U I'll b happy u got that dog cos with time it will understand many things abt u

Ok thank you

Eveezy:
JOwning a dog with a Known ancestry’s is very important, a dog that you can easily verify it’s lineage is very important. A dog that when people ask you for it’s parent, all you need is a browsing phone that would show you the how that dog came about.

A Lhasa could also cost that much or close if you get a pedigree lhasa

Ok

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eveezy:

This lockdown favoured my dog than me...... I had time to care for her and shes getting chubby and aggressive by the day.... Shes beginning taking territory and she is so fearless when barking..... She is not the bark and hide type ...... When she barks she's out for business and she's is just four month old.....but she too done receive bites for biting senior dogs because of food.

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Timantech:

This lockdown favoured my dog than me...... I had time to care for her and shes getting chubby and aggressive by the day.... Shes beginning taking territory and she is so fearless when barking..... She is not the bark and hide type ...... When she barks she's out for business and she's is just four month old.....but she too done receive bites for biting senior dogs because of food.
share pics
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
obataokenwa:
share pics

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eveezy:
Tried out some stacking position with my girl. Apparently one needs to learn this
She has a great coat.... Comman dash me grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ikjosh04:

First of, the dogs are pedigree, that is what made them expensive... They have known ancestry. A regular non pedigree GSD can go for 25k, but it's a gamble about the temperament, unlike pedigrees that yoy can predict.
As to your question, its whatever works for you brother. As I do tell one of my online friends... While will I buy a pedigree Boerboel for 250k-300k and let it roam my house at night? Am I drunk? Instead, na me go dey gaurd the dog. That 250k can get me two non pedigree ones at 90k each, but trust me, it's more than meets the eye. For a breeder, it's only wise you invest in pedigree. It builds your prestige and also you market value increases... So back to your question, its what works for you.
Pls note, it is not a guarantee that a pedigree dog will perform better than a no pedigree... But thete is a higher chance though.

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Ikjosh04: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
okikiosibodu:

First of, the dogs are pedigree, that is what made them expensive... They have known ancestry. A regular non pedigree GSD can go for 25k, but it's a gamble about the temperament, unlike pedigrees that yoy can predict.
As to your question, its whatever works for you brother. As I do tell one of my online friends... While will I buy a pedigree Boerboel for 250k-300k and let it roam my house at night? Am I drunk? Instead, na me go dey gaurd the dog. That 250k can get me two non pedigree ones at 90k each, but trust me, it's more than meets the eye. For a breeder, it's only wise you invest in pedigree. It builds your prestige and also you market value increases... So back to your question, its what works for you.
Pls note, it is not a guarantee that a pedigree dog will perform better than a no pedigree... But thete is a higher chance though.

Thank you for your detailed analysis. What do you have to say concerning lhasa(pls everything you know)?
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Timantech:

Lol, nice, my girl for now does not bark at strangers. However she has good drives, she enjoy biting and easily understands commands.

Her best toy is a ball
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
okikiosibodu:

She has a great coat.... Comman dash me grin
Thanks! Lol, come and collect
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Thank you for your detailed analysis. What do you have to say concerning lhasa(pls everything you know)?
Lhasa is a lap dog, and if you value quality or you intend breeding or making money from it in future (even as a male you can use it for stud services), you can squeeze your eyes and get pedigree).
If you just need it for pet, then you can give the non pedigree a shot. Some pet lovers wil rather go for pedigree even though they have not desire if making a penny from it... Its about choice and pocket.
It not only applies to Lhasa though. When God blesses me, I definitely will go for pedigree of any canine of my choice
Cc: Rumenase, Vincentjk, IamAnderson

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Timantech post=88958460][/quote]
She is really coming up
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by vincentjk(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Lhasa is a lap dog, and if you value quality or you intend breeding or making money from it in future (even as a male you can use it for stud services), you can squeeze your eyes and get pedigree).
If you just need it for pet, then you can give the non pedigree a shot. Some pet lovers wil rather go for pedigree even though they have not desire if making a penny from it... Its about choice and pocket.
It not only applies to Lhasa though. When God blesses me, I definitely will go for pedigree of any canine of my choice

Well said bro, my kinda mindset
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eveezy:

Lol, nice, my girl for now does not bark at strangers. However she has good drives, she enjoy biting and easily understands commands.

Her best toy is a ball

You really need to see her bark....... I will share video on that later..... She is just like her mum.....damn aggressive
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by space9880: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Timantech post=88958460][/quote]abeg no vex but wetin be that white thing
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Ikjosh04: 2:39am On Apr 29, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Ok, thank you. Can i get a pedigree around 70k to 100k max? Also, how can I differentiate a pedigree breed of a dog from normal breed? Sorry for my many questions, I'm a novice in terms of dog's and I'm looking to be like you guy's over here.
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by okikiosibodu(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Ok, thank you. Can i get a pedigree around 70k to 100k max? Also, how can I differentiate a pedigree breed of a dog from normal breed? Sorry for my many questions, I'm a novice in terms of dog's and I'm looking to be like you guy's over here.
I have no idea about pedigree Lhasa, so I can't give figures. By "normal breed", you mean non pedigree right? Well, the major difference is pedigree dogs (generally) has documentation of ancenstry (you can trace its ancestors) and you can do your background checks on the online database. You might need an expect to help you crosscheck for good bloodlines.

Nobody know it alls, we learn daily... A novice will eventually be a pro, time and hardwork will tell grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Ikjosh04: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I have no idea about pedigree Lhasa, so I can't give figures. By "normal breed", you mean non pedigree right? Well, the major difference is pedigree dogs (generally) has documentation of ancenstry (you can trace its ancestors) and you can do your background checks on the online database. You might need an expect to help you crosscheck for good bloodlines.

Nobody know it alls, we learn daily... A novice will eventually be a pro, time and hardwork will tell grin

Thanks fam smiley

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by BamBamK: 2:35pm On May 01, 2020
what breed is that white one?
[quote author=Timantech post=88958460][/quote]
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2020
BamBamK:
what breed is that white one?
Terrier but I can't tell what spec of terrier..... As I wasn't the one who got it from birth
It belongs to my bro while the gsd is mine

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Timantech:

Terrier but I can't tell what spec of terrier..... As I wasn't the one who got it from birth
It belongs to my bro while the gsd is mine
this is funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2020
Eveezy:

five months now. Current pics...feed him more of chicken now

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
obataokenwa:
this is funny. grin grin grin grin
Why..... What's the comedy in it
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2020
obataokenwa:
five months now. Current pics...feed him more of chicken now
Cute boy, he is doing well.

Mine is 5 months too, and she seems to have shed her coat much quickly. Currently she is changing her teeth, she bites allot and some do fall off during her bites
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2020
Eveezy:

Cute boy, he is doing well.

Mine is 5 months too, and she seems to have shed her coat much quickly. Currently she is changing her teeth, she bites allot and some do fall off during her bites
Same here...wants to always use my legs as practical. Try look for a cold room and get urs chicken legs and heads...I got 10kg for 3k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Puppy Has A Swollen Stomach / Best Dry Food Available In Nigeria / Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.