Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife (94157 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nastofar(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
I dey mourn Bryant Kobe death wet in concern me with pekus and dick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by ForeThinker: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
undecided
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by farem: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/husband-cant-satisfy-sexually-wife-tells-court/

What fornication will cause, ehn!
Girls that have been severally engaged with tramadol,, ogidiga, and codeine etc and you think you can mellow her with natural rod, you dey mad?
She is possessesd with demons already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by ThiagoKid(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Get a Love Machine
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by kingjrofficial(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
EkunKekere:
"Woyo Baba musa walahi bura ka na da dadi kamar suga, ka ci ni har mmutu, cire mu da gindi na"

[img]https://i./G9A7.gif[/img]

lmao...
Only northerners can relate tho grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Ijaycool(f): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rip KB

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by nairalanduseles: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
No time u re old news
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by tstx(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hm
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by NaijadrivaCars: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020

Buy him sex enhancer like Gbagagba.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by happney65: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
tgmservice:
this useless pm express why be say na only 4uck 4uck news them they always carry come FP.

Nairaland and 4uck 4uck sef an sure the mods must be soapy addicts

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by bigdammyj: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chat me up
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by fabulous01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Islie:

Learn how to solve the problem here

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F100002880855607%2Fposts%2F2473958249376846%2F&h=AT3kZ6MAHDYuhbRSeitOUrzvxJQ25v7oJ81tPxnKea2WBHoAawu2bF5lQ4A4pfhVr_1FRmWu8oFh8EmTaX76rYFM8d3QwJXtasda3JoNeSsQ47svH_BgkusbYF0amel6spwPLxI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by lizdammy: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by shogsman(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
This craps need to stop making FP every night

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Husband's!

Use your wives for money rituals once she starts becoming abnormal.

You can't lose on both fronts.

The super rich you see today went an extra mile to ascend that podium.

Ofe lo iyawo ti o logo?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by NaijadrivaCars: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Onyekachi419:
You think you are wise abi you are a mumu man
You are a fan of @mrfunny1_ grin
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by richPHAROAH: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
these hoes should stop posting shit here na wtf angry angry
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by gambia(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
I will have to wait till after court hearing on the 4th of February before commenting on this issue . Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Omo see gbeges, this sex thing in marriage is deep gan o
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oluneutral:
If the man is truly capable, let him prove the woman wrong before the adjourned date since that's the only area the wife accused him of incapable.

He can satisfy her and she will still claim otherwise... How is the man supposed to prove to the court that he fully performed his conjugal duties??!... Is he supposed to tape and play it back in court??!

But seriously now, isn't this something that should have been best handled by elders in both families??!...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by SpartanKing: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Husband's!

Guy, that mad man over there needs your attention!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Yusufabogun001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Islie post=86132061Ogun kill you there..

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Mryacks: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Marriage is the whole nine yards mahn...you've just got to strife to have a balance and satisfy on all fronts as much as one can.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by smellingmenses: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
wizflame:
no any single picture u con de mention lala make him do wetin?
You wan track the nunu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by money121(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Keiyadosh: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Husband's!

Shebi ur sister too will get married .. Please maintain this energy when u want to advise her husband too
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Xclusiveme: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Which kind yeye news is this
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Then u satisfy him sexually rather than lie down like a log of wood

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by paix(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kobicove:

Can a vibrator get her pregnant?! undecided
She's complaining about sex, her husband is not satisfying her. A woman can be pregnant without sexual satisfaction.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Dogalmighty17: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Here's the thing no one tells you before you marry. Marriage is the fastest way to kill sexual appetite. Before marriage, love making is a want. After marriage, it becomes a need. My Eco Bros, am I making sense?

Marriage that should ordinarily bring out the best in people, normally brings out the worst. You guys are married now so why bother making effort? That's the root of the problem.

When you are married, if your partner wants, you have to do. It doesn't matter if you are not in the mood. The power of choice was lost when you wore that ring. You NEED to do it not because you are in the mood for it but because you don't want your partner beginning to think you ain't shit like the woman and her man who's story we just read.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.