Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife (94220 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by ogubolokento(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2020
Do you put on sexeyy things to arouse him
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Sirseedorf:
Hello sir.

There's something I want to talk to you about.

@Flexherbal

OK.
Please use our call/WhatsApp number on my signature.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Click the link to get your own copy : http:///2GeCzP4

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by onlinetrader: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sirseedorf:
Where's is your location and do you deal in wholesales.

@onlinetrader
Location is Kwara...

Yes!
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by SKINDOGGY: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Flexherbal:

We are grateful to all of you, who always recommend our herbs, in cases like this.

May the God Lord continue to bless you.
We will continue to do our BEST, not to disappoint, you.

Satisfying our women is part of our marital responsibilities. Even if it is just once a while, let it be on record that you have the ability to satisfy her.
Are u on WhatsApp" if yes drop ur digit
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by akdjr(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Truth is if you marry a woman who has had different partner in life she will definitely not be satisfied with you if your sexual ability is any thing short of her previous experience. I once told my girl who said she feel unsatisfied when I cum and want to relax. I realize her previous guy can have immediate erection when he cum. But for me, it will take me at least 30-45mins or even an hour before I can get erection after 1st round of sex and me as a person I don't like second round of sex cos it might take me over an hour before I can cum and such prolong sex become unpleasurable for me.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Cotton(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Olalan:
I doubt a can man withdraw from his conjual duties if something isn't fishy
Are you married?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by JoseRaji(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
onlinetrader:
The problem is many of you don't understand simple messages. You want to be spoon fed with everything.

One minute man you read all of the time does not really mean a man lasts 1 minute in bed. It actually means the man's best is not enough to satisfy the woman in bed; or he doesn't last long in bed

But still, the case is not about his performance levels in bed. It's about him not giving her attention, in bed...

Also, where in my quote did I say the post was about his duration in bed? As you're not asking to be spoon-fed.

With all your comprehension skills.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
You love sex then let him fingerrrrr you while succkkking his dicfccdkk
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
SKINDOGGY:

Are u on WhatsApp" if yes drop ur digit

Check my signature
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by paix(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I dey tell you. Sadly for me I no fit do for house but when I reach olosho na so I go stand gidigba! like a mad man. Because I dey face ilia how with killer yansh wey I no get for house. Na war oooo.
That's exactly what I meant.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Femilekan233: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
What else can she do but divorce this man who can't satisfy her?
and marry the one that will satisfy her on bed but can't cater for food and clothes, then she would go back to the court to complain again of a different case, that the new husband is good in bed but does not have a means of livelihood, woman oooo
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Femilekan233:
and marry the one that will satisfy her on bed but can't cater for food and clothes, then she would go back to the court to complain again of a different case, that the new husband is good in bed but does not have a means of livelihood, woman oooo

... That's because you believe women will always lack in their priorities in life. I guess in your world, all men who are sexually fit to satisfy their women are jobless/broke and can't fend for themselves, abi?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by MusaChukwudi: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Midas01:
Useless excuses by impotent men.

Foolish cunt, you will die for nothing.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Fourwinds: 2:53am On Jan 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sex matter is one serious issue wrecking marriages these days.....the world seems upside down.....a woman now gathers enough experience before getting married.....unlike our mothers......and some guys won't try to up their game forgetting they are not dealing with our mothers.....couple must learn to communicate their issues and find solutions together.
women are becoming bold to talk about sex... Women like sex. They just pretend and shy away from it
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2020

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Cousin9999: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Sounds like she should be more understanding with her partner and work on the issue as a couple. But the issue could be that he has a mistress.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
I don't know why I just love stories like this

Well she should get her husband help (Since he's not trying to admit that he has a problem)

Or she could seek help for herself from a young vibrant guy with a fresh looking cucumber and still get to stay in her marriage

Unless if she already has plans after the divorce

I rest my case
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
uruba23:

shouldn't you be in bed

You are here again grin
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
bukatyne:

You are here again grin
Lol monitoring spirit.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
uruba23:

Lol monitoring spirit.

grin angry tongue undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2020
For men who are having sexual difficulties i have put together some products that can get the problem solved . DM me for more or click here

https://biggermanhood.tumblr.com/post/190531414121/a-bigger-peis-is-possible
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Beolly(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
tot:

What kind of evil comment is this? All kinds of sick people on nairaland. That is how that guy cooked the heart of his gf. Demons in human form.
You've been on Nairaland since 2007 Salute to you ma
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Fourwinds:
women are becoming bold to talk about sex... Women like sex. They just pretend and shy away from it

It is the society that makes them shy away, Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Midas01: 7:18am On Feb 01, 2020
Bastard. You're dead already and your entire worthless family too.
MusaChukwudi:

Foolish cunt, you will die for nothing.

Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by MusaChukwudi: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Midas01:
Bastard. You're dead already and your entire worthless family too.

Olosho shut up!

I don't want your toto so fffk off
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2020
paix:
Some women don't even have the sex appeal to attract or arouse their husbands. They think the men will get erect like hydraulically operated piece of machinery.

You are at not wrong, Sir!
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
AMOTEKUN2023:
Marry another one

Is this possible in Africa?
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Amah70:

No man can satisfy a woman sexually.

A woman uses her sixth sense to pretend she is tired in order to save her man from collapsing from sexual romps.

Sexual intercourse can be likened to a man putting her p- into a tube, then push in and out, until he ejaculates.
If a man is strong enough to do that from sunrise to sunset, and from sunset to sunrise, a woman wouldn't mind. It's like pushing in and out of a hole.

You are not completely wrong.
But, some women have low libido.
Re: My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
ursullalinda:
Sex matter is one serious issue wrecking marriages these days.....the world seems upside down.....a woman now gathers enough experience before getting married.....unlike our mothers......and some guys won't try to up their game forgetting they are not dealing with our mothers.....couple must learn to communicate their issues and find solutions together.

Gbam!

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.