Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

10 Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria And Their Shocking Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria And Their Shocking Story (653 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Many Girls Reveal Their Shocking Body Counts (pics) / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Notorious Criminals In The History Of Nigeria And Their Shocking Story by idiege12(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Every nation of the world has in one way or the other experienced criminal
attacks from her citizens or non-citizens. Nigeria, located in West Africa, has also had its own fair share of criminal attacks where the likes of hoodlums, armed bandits and deadly criminals have instilled great fear in the minds of its citizens.

In this video, we would be taking a look at the ten most notorious criminals in the history of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pffD4JYG6Dg

(1) (Reply)

Hot Property Sale In Calabar! / How To Know That Your Fiance Or Boyfriend Will Succeed In Life / Private Money Lender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.