|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,798,626 members, 6,687,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 January 2022 at 06:23 PM
|**** Blco Free Boarding : Naira Deal @70/4 ***** by Stepheli: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020|
2MBBL free Boarding BLCO Available.
1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal the Sales and Purchase Agreement including full Banking co-ordinates.
2. Buyer returns SPA with Super cargo / Inspector details and ATB format.
3. NNPC operators instruct loaded vessel captain to issue M-ATB to buyer and board buyer’s supercargo to confirm product.
4. After confirmation and attestation, buyer releases 70 million Naira to seller for logistics. And Buyer places instrument and conduct QQ in Nigeria waters and final payment or
5. Seller takes cargo to Ghana and board buyer’s inspector for Quantity and Quality test.
6. Q and Q is conducted and result release to both buyer and seller.
7. Buyer places MT 103/23 for the entire cargo to the NNPC nominated account to receive final payment which will be sent to buyer.
8. Seller introduces buyer to vessel handler for charter /reassignment.
9. Buyer effects payment to seller and all beneficiaries as contained in this SPA.
10. Buyer takes over the vessel.
|Re: **** Blco Free Boarding : Naira Deal @70/4 ***** by Stepheli: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2020|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49