Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? (438 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by marttol: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nairalanders pardon my grammatical errors...

This girl happens to be my colleague at work...she told me how our boss asked her out...I told her to try to frown face whenever she sees him...

I was suprise when I saw that the boss gave her food in take away the following day and she collected it...
I was like wtf ... thought this girl said she is not into that man?
Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by donstan18: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why did you advice her to frown whenever she sees him?
Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by marttol: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
donstan18:
Why did you advice her to frown whenever she sees him?
she is my gf...though we just started
Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
marttol:
Very soon you oga go knack her....it's a bitter truth pill to swallow....

4 Likes

Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by IamSalt: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
undecided

Huncle, forget that thing. They are already fücking themselves.

If you are with a woman and she keep pointing men that have toasted her and telling you she never accepted them because she wasn't there kind or for some other mumu reason. FYI, they have all not just slept with her but tumbled her RED and BLACK.
Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by donstan18: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
marttol:
Your boss will end up getting her and you will do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
marttol:

she is now for your boss. either you leave her, or lose both your job and her.
make your choice. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by Theory2022: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
marttol:

I was suprise when I saw that the boss gave her food in take away the following day and she collected it...
I was like wtf undecided ... thought this girl said she is not into that man?
lipsrsealed

S0m1 like u, iz hard 2 be fnd
E
Dey
Pain
You
?

Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by Bola146(f): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
marttol:

grin cheesy no wonder you are jealous grin . Let her think by herself. You can't tell her what to do.
Re: Can You Accept A Gift From Your Toaster? by BarrSly: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Say no to office romance bro!!!

And if you must do it then please.. chop and clean mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What is Happening?: Women No Longer Fight For Men Like Before? / Between Nigerian Men And Women, Who Cheats Most? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.