Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me (11792 Views)

She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is not funny, I still doubt if I was the one that broke her virginity but this girl has surprised me so so much.
Last week she took me out and spent 5k buying me food.

Before then she bought me clothes for new year ,bought me shoes upto 17k. Bought me a game controller ps4 game controller.
Now today, I told her I wanted us to go out she said she will bring her cousin I told her that I don't have money for the both and she told me she will support me. Do you know she came and gave me 5k, she was hiding and giving me the money so the cousin won't see it. We spent bout 8k for everything. She still brought out 1k bought ice cream for me, pop corn and bought for her cousin.
She gave me 10k last week when I asked. The truth is she kind of making fast money. My salary is higher than her own, but she makes tips upto 10k per day.

I've never given her new year gift 2020. Also I only spent 5k on her to clear her school late school fees.

She is so free to give me money and spend.

She allows me to Bleep her well too. Infact she bleeps me 4 times in a week and she never complains!! Infact sex is amazing

Never knew they were rich girls

Moral: don't date broke girls guys. Never settle for less

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Eagleboney(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nice

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by eddycliff(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good we are happy for you but be at alart
If you know you know

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Pubichairs(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
So wot should we do now..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Blakjewelry(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
You go back
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by donstan18: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
I don't know how true your story is, but what I know for sure is that dating a lazy and broke lady is the first step of failure.

I don't even wanna imagine getting married to a broke girl who can't boast of her virginity.

13 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
the story ends when you'll ditch her for a gold digger, then begin to yell "all girls are the same, nothing to offer" up and down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
donstan18:
I don't know how true your story is, but what I know for sure is that dating a lazy and broke lady is the first step of failure.

I don't even wanna imagine getting married to a broke girl who can't boast of her virginity.
mehn. I'm so happy. Not all this nairaland feminist that can't even buy ordinary bottle water. She still gives me sex very very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
the story ends when you'll ditch her for a gold digger, then begin to yell "all girls are the same, nothing to offer" up and down.
I can't bro. Her sex game is not here. She can ride me like a monster. And still give me money. We are playing ps4 with the new controller. And she even vouched to help me buy ps5 when it comes out.

2 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Victoronah1:
I can't bro. Her sex game is not here. She can ride me like a monster. And still give me money. We are playing ps4 with the new controller. And she even vouched to help me buy ps5 when it comes out.

You have made about 5 posts so far on this thread, and each one of them contain the same things... sex, money, PlayStation, sex, money, PlayStation.

you must be the biggest leech of all time. I pity that girl because the way you'll take off when she becomes less sufficient, even devil go weep.

40 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You have made about 5 posts so far on this thread, and each one of them contain the same things... sex, money, PlayStation, sex, money, PlayStation.

you must be the biggest leech of all time. I pity that girl because the way you'll take off when she becomes less sufficient, even devil go weep.
that is what make me happy. Sex , money and PlayStation nothing else bro Nothing grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Martinez39s(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I never knew rain will fall on mount Olympus. Why have you started writing in lowercase letters? Are you truly the CAPSLOCKED I used to know or is it someone else using this account? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
I love how you ended the story. Don’t date broke girls.

Guys, there you have it.

8 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
I love how to ended the story. Don’t date broke girls.

Guys, there you have it.
thanks bro. All those leaching girls looking for who will buy them heaven and earth but ten Kobo they don't have.

1 Like

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by CAPSLOCKED: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
I never knew rain will fall on mount Olympus. Why have you started writing in lowercase letters? Are you truly the CAPSLOCKED I used to know or is it someone else using this account? sad

well, I reached an armistice with seun, for regular supplies of yams, kegs of palm wine, vibrators, and other things that I like. once he goes back on his terms.... I UNLEASH. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by biddostandard: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
whats the name of diz movie
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by foleskay(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Baldadash of a strory!! Nonsensical
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Kid grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by AfroKnight: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Victoronah1:
thanks bro. All those leaching girls looking for who will buy them heaven and earth but ten Kobo they don't have.

Exactly bro.

Any woman who has standards that she can not afford is shamelessly broke. Guys should avoid such empty headed females.
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Reichel99(f): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
After insulting girls of leeching, it is still a girl that has proved you wrong. Good luck to you, I pray the girl opens her eyes and see that your love for her is not genuine.

11 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Martinez39s(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

well, I reached an armistice with seun, for regular supplies of yams, kegs of palm wine, vibrators, and other things that I like. once he goes back on his terms.... I UNLEASH. cheesy
grin Okay o.
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Martinez39s(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
After insulting girls of leeching, it is still a girl that has proved you wrong. Good luck to you, I pray the girl opens her eyes and see that your love for her is not genuine.
Who told you his love for her isn't genuine? Where did he mention that he doesn't love her? You females must learn to stop projecting yourselves on men. The fact that you can't love a man except for his resources doesn't mean men are like you. tongue

OP is, by his admittance, rolling with a big girl that showers him with cash. Don't get jealous and bitter. Just work hard so you too can make money moves.

21 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
She is using your destiny for rituals
Victoronah1:
This is not funny, I still doubt if I was the one that broke her virginity but this girl has surprised me so so much.
Last week she took me out and spent 5k buying me food.

Before then she bought me clothes for new year ,bought me shoes upto 17k. Bought me a game controller ps4 game controller.
Now today, I told her I wanted us to go out she said she will bring her cousin I told her that I don't have money for the both and she told me she will support me. Do you know she came and gave me 5k, she was hiding and giving me the money so the cousin won't see it. We spent bout 8k for everything. She still brought out 1k bought ice cream for me, pop corn and bought for her cousin.
She gave me 10k last week when I asked. The truth is she kind of making fast money. My salary is higher than her own, but she makes tips upto 10k per day.

I've never given her new year gift 2020. Also I only spent 5k on her to clear her school late school fees.

She is so free to give me money and spend.

She allows me to Bleep her well too. Infact she bleeps me 4 times in a week and she never complains!! Infact sex is amazing

Never knew they were rich girls

Moral: don't date broke girls guys. Never settle for less

1 Like

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Heroclitus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I used to think you do not believe in Spiritism or anything metaphysical

Got your sarcasm tho
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:

Can u please prove me wrong? Let's meet at shoprite ikejs

1 Like

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
girl hustle oo. Make another girl no go use cause of ice cream 500 you no fit afford collect your boyfriend

9 Likes

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Victoronah1: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
coming from a poor broke girl. You think her money is not genuine grin grin cry me a river

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by bdchange(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Can u please prove me wrong? Let's meet at shoprite ikejs
Can't stop laughing at this your comment. So she needs to meet you at shoprite and spend like 10k on you before you accept she is not broke..ba..u funny dieee
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by culf: 12:35am On Jan 27, 2020
bro go and marry
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Obodo999(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2020
Reichel99:

Not every girl is a leech like you. I can't see myself dating a broke girl.

1 Like

Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Obodo999(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2020
culf:
bro go and marry

So what is your point?
Re: My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Victoronah1:

Who is this hungry little boy always Coming here to fool the baba agbayas of Nairaland?
Shame on you for coming here to boast about irrelevant things. You sound like a 16yr old mommies boy.

Mumu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? / High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom / Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.