Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. (93124 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by spirul77: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2020
"Kobe bout to lose a hundred and fifty m, Kobe my niggga I hate it had to be him, but bixtch you weren't with me shooting in the gym, bitxh you weren't with me shooting in the gym" - drake
RIP the great one.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by JastSiryin(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
people all over Nigeria are mourning this guy; on facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, gmail, play store, you name it. oh, what a terrible loss to our great nation.

these set of international mourners are usually quick to show themselves whenever things like this happen. they even grieve more than the relatives of the dead celebrity. and each day in our own backyards, children are killed. people are abducted. Christians are executed in the north, and many other things go wrong and nobody puts in emphasis like they do whenever it happens to big names.

they're always in #prayforfrance, #prayforuk, #wildfire, and #prayforkobe mode, including those who never knew the people involved in the tragedy. but because it's trending, they'd want to follow. while our own businesses are hardly talked about like that. you never see them praying for unimaid, or southern Kaduna.
we have a people with the worst social views in this country and it's so messed up to live like that.
Although you made a point, I don't necessarily share in your criticism. Because you fail to accept that in this world, the most popular and impactful people lord it all over others. Humans love to celebrate the rich and affluent, so it's only normal that mourning them would take precedence over everyone else.

As for the persecution of Christians, we need more than ash tags and public sympathy. We need action! Though we may feel undeservedly persecuted as a result of the callousness of the present government towards security. It isn't only us that's suffering, everyone is.

And we're part of the problem. Besides the obvious fact that alot of Christians did cast their votes to re-elect this government. We are as docile as every other Nigerian, and many are unwilling to go through the often treacherous route to change. We're simply content in burying our heads deeper in our bibles and raining verbal venom(aka violent prayers) at our perceived foes. Instead of holding our leaders accountable

I think we as Christians have grown proud as a result of knowing "The Truth", and some how think others should kiss our asses because we deem ourselves as "special" . We've forgotten that other religions also make the same claim. A great deal of Christians are really like normal folks, as bigoted, as racially divided, and ethically prejudiced(you're a Nigerian afterall) as any other ppl. Nothing special about them. Any change we seek should be for the good of all, and not because "Christians are being persecuted". The world doesn't revolve around us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by faithfull18(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2020
2shure:
Just like late whitney,his death eas celebrated by the illukinati in grammys
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kobe cheated on this lady severally in the past and she stuck by him even during his rape trials.
I don't see the justification of him not trying to get a son elsewhere.

I just don't see it.
I smell that terrible Africa mentality in you.. having a male child has nothing doing with your life guy.. Stop your local gender discrimination..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by caprini1: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2020
YoungLionken:
You need to see how people are hauling"RIP" on him,on every social media space. Whereas,alot them don't know him until now. That's how somebody on my WhatsApp status uploaded Bryant's pictures with heavy captions,that I was forced to ask if he knew him personally. grin

How many of us flooded our various online status/stories with photos of the CAN chairman of Adamawa state, who's gruesomely murdered by the boko boys?
Nigerians and hypocrisy grin grin
No vex.,what impact did the late CAN chairman make in your life?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Spain007(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Osidazz19:
Its safer traveling by road than private jets and helicopters. They crash more than you can imagine.

No bro...when the time comes, death is inevitable..let's watch and PRAY
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Reffone: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2020
From ur moniker I perceive u must be very frustrated in this life but all is well if u get job way fit give money u fit add me put

Enemyofpeace:
no go look for money to do inlaw for their house, dey here dey give story

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by bejick(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2020
[sup][/sup][s][/s] xx oa a[quote author=Katier00 x a beautiful family[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by 2shure: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Iluminati members death are very easy to decode.no one sees the deadbody. Not even fam members,public. E.g 2pac,aliyah,paul walker,now kobe bryant rather govt takes over and does blood sacrifice wit it. Iluminati is the deadliest. They manipulate everything. Once u go against orders. E don be forever
faithfull18:

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Neoteny(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2020
He was a good actor, loved his Fast and Furious movies.

cry
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by midnighter(f): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

suddenly everybody claims Kobe impacted their lives. my dear, what did you learn from Kobe?
that's assuming you speak for other millions of Nigeria including those that along with their mourning storylines, have admitted to have never known him?

where are the weekly posts talking about how Kobe impacts lives when he was alive? all of you are very silly.

You dont need to write reams about somebody to acknowledge that they have impacted popular culture at large.

I see your point but the comparison in this case doesnt make sense. Most people can at least understand the effect he had on the sport even if its only a tangential connection. Thats not to mention his insane work ethic and determination which was very inspirational.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2020
izzou:

The child murdered on my street would probably be known by people on my street.

The people killed in Borno would probably be known by their relatives, not all Nigerians. They never left a mark, and the world didn't know them. That's not their fault, and it's not the world's either

Kobe was a legend to those who watched basketball. He was a role model. Children wished to be like him. Adults wished to play as him. There's a difference sir

You don't usually post this type of shiiit. I'm surprised. But then the world is filled with surprises

Good morning

kobe was a legend to those who watch basketball, mate, how many people watch basketball?

I have never watched Kobe play. I don't even watch basketball but I have a list of very good basketballers because they're always in the news. I have never watched Tiger Woods but I know who he is. some of these mourners are just like me. most of these mourners don't even know this person. but because it's trending, they join the queue. those that are ashamed of posting about their late relatives are posting Kobe. those that are ashamed of celebrating their loved ones and family members, they're posting Kobe and forming relationship. it's bullshit.

I have no business with what people post anyways. hypocrisy, triple-standard, zero self esteem, just name it. the group is the real culture of the Nigerian people.

[quote author=izzou post=86142629]

The child murdered on my street would probably be known by people on my street.

The people killed in Borno would probably be known by their relatives, not all Nigerians. They never left a mark, and the world didn't know them. That's not their fault, and it's not the world's either
[quote]

lol. so when your people go #prayforparis, #prayforbrooklyn... it means all Nigerians know all those involved in the Paris tragedy? they all left a mark?

when you say the people killed in borno will be mourned by their relatives... shey the naija mourners are relatives and street people of Kobe?

no be news bring both information?

Just tell me I have no right to decide what people's content should be, and I'll tell you the same am we close this case... because you're not making sense today. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Sparkle777(f): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Iceiscold:

thanks bro.these times are quiet time...the world just lost a legend
true that and tnx but am a female.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

at least.. mko, fela, Leah sharibu, etc fought for us.

it's a very different thing my guy. we too do for this country.

"my heart bleeds for paris". "my God will fight for Australia"

inukwa! your heart no go bleed for Jos wey dey our backyards.... na paris.
Lol. We want to belong Na. grin

In a country where we are "holier" than the pope, ordinary free and fair elections we cannot organise.

We are probably only second to Vatican city in number of pastors per head, yet kidnapping, corruption and all forms of nefarious activities have their HQ here.

We do not love ourselves enough. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2020
fowlyansh181:
but you had no deep reflection on what life was when Boko Haram killed the unimaid student on LIVE TV..

These people are unbelievable.

Kobe's life worth more than our children and students being killed on live Cam in borno.. because Kobe has money? haha. one fowl even said there is class in death.

I am so ashamed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Sirmuel1(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
people all over Nigeria are mourning this guy; on facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, gmail, play store, you name it. oh, what a terrible loss to our great nation.

these set of international mourners are usually quick to show themselves whenever things like this happen. they even grieve more than the relatives of the dead celebrity. and each day in our own backyards, children are killed. people are abducted. Christians are executed in the north, and many other things go wrong and nobody puts in emphasis like they do whenever it happens to big names.

they're always in #prayforfrance, #prayforuk, #wildfire, and #prayforkobe mode, including those who never knew the people involved in the tragedy. but because it's trending, they'd want to follow. while our own businesses are hardly talked about like that. you never see them praying for unimaid, or southern Kaduna.
we have a people with the worst social views in this country and it's so messed up to live like that.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by sharpwriter(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2020
2shure:
Kobe bryan was an illuminati .Once dey mark u down. Its suicidal bro. Everyone included. No diff between al queda and illuminati. Suicide bombers. All pre meditated by the iluminati.
They controlled and manipulated the chopper till it crashed. Why iluminati. Why

You know, I wanted to ask you that how sure are you, and in a twinkling of an eye I saw your moniker ; it was like you answered me that too sure cheesy funny though.

But on a more serious note, how sure are you? How did you know this?
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Omoboricash(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

And no single NIGERIAN PASTOR saw this coming, yet they disturb our ears every day
Are u calling them pastor? They are business men /guy men. Looking for way to defraud their members with fake prophesies. A senaror just shot dead on Saturday non of the so call pastor saw it. Kobe death nobody predicted it. They are just 419 people. Believe them at your own detriment

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by kevoh(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2020
Seun, please implement a block button so that we don't get to stress ourselves over seeing idiotic comments from monikers like NwaAmikpe and some other nut jobs that have commented so far on this thread. They are also free to block me if they feel offended.

Meanwhile, Rest Well Kobe Bryant! We're going to miss you!
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by midnighter(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2020
2shure:
Kobe bryan was an illuminati .Once dey mark u down. Its suicidal bro. Everyone included. No diff between al queda and illuminati. Suicide bombers. All pre meditated by the iluminati.
They controlled and manipulated the chopper till it crashed. Why iluminati. Why

So why do they do that? What do they gain from killing him?
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by juman(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Hard work got him so far.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by lucky4west: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2020
sad...rest on bro hope you had Jesus b4 u left...may God forgive your sins and grant you a place in Heaven
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by amaifehenry(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2020
Kilamiti:

You sound so stupid! No life is more precious than another. None!!! You can't control who mourns who and Why do you think Nigerians are happy with whatever is going on in the north. THEY ARE FUCKING TIRED of singing the same song. How many souls killed by bokoharam do you want to mourn. You think it's fun? This man right here is/was a legend.if you lack home training which you obviously do, just pretend to have sense and shut that trap. You don't buy data for no one. You have zero right to tell people the content they put up and what they do. Fool

I salute you Sir. I been wan write something like this, but I no get strength

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by juman(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2020
His death is painful to the world.

Death is the end of everybody.
Nobody knows if they would be alive to the end of this month.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by 2shure: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Reffone:
From ur moniker I perceive u must be very frustrated in this life but all is well if u get job way fit give money u fit add me put

rubbish. Send your bank account make I support the burial of your mother inlaw with 100 naira
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Rozaytee: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Sparkle777:

As much as some of us like ur jabs and yabs, this is actually the time to just be silent.
The male child is good so is the female ones. We all pray to have both and he really had the means to take care of all he could sire. Obviously, he loved his family. But he's gone now, the onus now lies on us. How and when would our own be? Simmer on that and reduce posting it all over.
u get time to dey quote dat fool called nwamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol. We want to belong Na. grin

In a country where we are "holier" than the pope, ordinary free and fair elections we cannot organise.

We are probably only second to Vatican city in number of pastors per head, yet kidnapping, corruption and all forms of nefarious activities have their HQ here.

We do not love ourselves enough. Simple.

I know Kobe Bryant. I post.
you know Kobe Bryant. you post.
50th person: who is this? oh, a popular American basketballer?. post. post. post. post. the cycle goes on.

I know David astori. I post.
you know David astori. you post.
50th person: who is this? Italian footballer? only 3 posts about him today. not so important then. ignore. ignore. the cycle dies.

this is how these mourners operate. the more people are in a trend, the more people will want to feel among.

people are claiming he was a huge impact in people's lives.

Bryant must have been a great guy to his family and in his country. must has influenced young basketball players all over the world in a way or the other. they must feel his loss in a way or another.

now tell me how this man has impacted the lives of average Nigerians?

they do the same thing all the time. with juice. with Nipssey. with xxxtentacion. With Reyez. With Paris. with Istanbul.

it. is. sickening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by izzou(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

kobe was a legend to those who watch basketball, mate, how many people watch basketball?

I have never watched Kobe play. I don't even watch basketball but I have a list of very good basketballers because they're always in the news. I have never watched Tiger Woods but I know who he is. some of these mourners are just like me. most of these mourners don't even know this person. but because it's trending, they join the queue. those that are ashamed of posting about their late relatives are posting Kobe. those that are ashamed of celebrating their loved ones and family members, they're posting Kobe and forming relationship. it's bullshit.

I have no business with what people post anyways. hypocrisy, triple-standard, zero self esteem, just name it. the group is the real culture of the Nigerian people.

Because you want to force your point, you started talking about PrayforParis and all that. Nobody talked about that on this thread, but if it helps massage your ego, I have no problem with that

A teenager who loves football in China will probably know Cristiano Ronaldo. He sees him as a legend, may likely want to play like him and knows about him. Tomorrow, if the child mourns Cristiano, does that make him a hypocrite, even though he's Chinese?

I remember when Achebe died. People and writers all over the world mourned him. Let me take a guess? They are hypocrites.

When a man performs for the world, he will be known by the world. It's very simple to understand

Go on twitter and see people from all over the world mourning him, even people from troubled Arab nations. But then, it's the ones Nigerians write that is a problem to you(Not surprised about that though)

If your post is senseless to me, but it's brilliant to you, then I have no choice than to shove my opinion in my azz.

Have a nice day, Caps

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by TheStarsAlign: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2020
YoungLionken:
You need to see how people are hauling"RIP" on him,on every social media space. Whereas,alot them don't know him until now. That's how somebody on my WhatsApp status uploaded Bryant's pictures with heavy captions,that I was forced to ask if he knew him personally. grin

How many of us flooded our various online status/stories with photos of the CAN chairman of Adamawa state, who's gruesomely murdered by the boko boys?
Nigerians and hypocrisy grin grin

Bro, you should know that people have rights to express their emotions the way okay to them. You don't have to know Kobe personally before you can commiserate. Moreover, he was to a large extent a good person and every sensible person want to associate with such.

Keyword is commiserating.

Selah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Solacemk: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2020
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by 2shure: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Yankee jazz na advanced o.
Make yahoo boys no see this video o
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdOaKakHRs

midnighter:

So why do they do that? What do they gain from killing him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.