Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / ...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter (1033 Views)

I'm Sure You're Aware That You Can Sell Books On Amazon But See Others / I'm The Writer You Need For That Job / Contact Me If You're In Need Of A Good Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter by ArticleBeast: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
OurBestWriter:

Sent!!!
Didn't get your message. Please send it via WhatsApp not through nairaland email
Re: ...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter by OurBestWriter: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Bring your writing jobs...
Re: ...I'm The Writer You're Looking For | Ourbestwriter by OurBestWriter: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
I have been privileged to work with a handful of agencies and companies as a marketing consultant and copywriter. One thing I often notice is the ridiculous amount of dead content begging to be resurrected.

Not only are these content receiving zero organic traffic, they end up hurting the site's SEO as they are not well targeted to the right audience, nor do they have a compelling CTA.

While you will agree with me that content is the heart of marketing, the wrong content can send your business to oblivion. But you don't need just any content, rather one that attracts, educates, nurtures and compels prospects to take action now -- not later.

My job is to help craft compelling stories and messaging that resonates with your target audience, so you can focus on what truly matters, scaling your business.

Still reading? That's exactly how I will engage your target from looking to shut up and take my money.

My rates are flexible, depending on the nature of the project and its turnaround time.

Feel free to contact me via the number on my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Publisher.... / Writers Needed For Blog / Moments Of Passion (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.