Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wikileaks Again - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wikileaks Again (491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks Again by rhythyson: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
BREAKING NEWS: Wikileaks reveals secret conversations between President Goodluck Jonathan and former U.S ambassador, Robin Sanders detailing how the U.S government lobbied to get Maurice Iwu removed as INEC chairman and details of events during the late president Yar'Adua ill health.The president was quoted as saying some Northern political leaders are uncomfortable with his presidency.
Re: Wikileaks Again by akinnux(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2010
Of course I am not surprised. Jonathan is very weak in terms of political will to act independently. He could easily sell the nation to the whims and caprices of the western world. I think we need a more strong willed President like Baba Iyabo.
Re: Wikileaks Again by me2me: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2010
move this topic to the proper forum !angry

(1) (Reply)

Tata Offers 4 Year Warranty On Nano. / Urgently In Need Of 04 Honda Accord Eod / I Need A Very Good(sweet) Tokunbo Honda Accord - Cash Ready!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.