Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai (856 Views)

Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai by Anjollyzlov(f): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

People celebrate you more when you are dead, than when you are alive” - Ex BBNaija housemate Thelma

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/people-celebrate-you-more-when-you-are-dead-than-when-you-are-alive-ex-bbnaija-housemate-thelma/

Re: People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai by JeffreyD1(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Ok
Re: People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Pure undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai by chiommy123(f): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2020
True. even someone you're not in good terms with once you hear he or she is dead you feel bad

1 Like

Re: People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2020
May we be celebrated when we are alive and not dead in Jesus name Amen.
Alright it's another beautiful week again. May this week be fruitful to everyone of us in Jesus name. For all you Okirika needs in bales contact the number in my signature. Are you in need of a social media manager or a cinematographer, call the number on my signature.
Enjoy your week...

2 Likes

Re: People Celebrate You More When You Are Dead, Than When You Are Alive” - Ex Bbnai by Harrietpotter: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kobe was celebrated recognized and loved both in life an d death may his soul RIP... that. Being said we should learn to appreciate ourselves and others the best way we can by showing love

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? Lolo At The Premiere Of A Movie. PHOTOS / Final Moments Of Kobe Bryant's Fatal Helicopter Crash Revealed By Investigators / Lockdown Married In Living Room In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.