Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's (840 Views)

Wizkid Prostrates For Femi Kuti At Fela's Afrika Shrine (Photos, Video) / Seun Kuti And His Partner, Yeide At The Grammy's Last Night / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Mystiquefia: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Angelique kidjo is undoubtedly the greatest African artist of our time. With over 10 Grammy nominations and 4 Awards to herself, she doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.
Her accent, music and even appearance is an embodiment of everything African.

Watch her breathtaking performance at the 62nd Grammys and how her fans danced and sang to her song 'Afrika' here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pTaEsWs3c

Did you know that burna boys song 'anybody' is a sample of Kidjos album?
Watch here..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1221667503476297729
Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Yohh: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2020
This is the real Mama Africa

1 Like

Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Waw!
Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Yanmiriflathead: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Damnnnnnnnn!! She killed it.. and to think that they all stood up, dancing and singing to her song makes it exceptional and mind blowing for me. I doubt burna boy or any other African artist is as popular, loved and Respected as kidjo.
When I see Nigerians say burna boy deserves the award because he's had A good year I just laugh. This is someone with consistentency for several decades and still dominating young chaps in their prime dude. Let's see how far burna boy fairs in his Second year of dominance first
Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by ignis: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2020
She is true African with the African spirit

1 Like

Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Ojukwucriminal: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2020
Real African Woman. Not these new generation of broke slay queens without brains.
Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Nukilia: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Keyword: Respect
Re: Watch as Crowd dances To Kidjos 'Afrika' at The Grammy's by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2020
That's our real identity. Omawumi was doing something similar but she stopped because she wants to make money from "commercial" music.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boat’s Designer Denies Any Links To Bill Gate’s $645M Hydrogen-powered Superyach / Naira Marley Sets A Parameter On How To Know If You Are Your Girlfriend’s Main B / Pastor Philip George Storm Lagos With 500 Man Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.