Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

POWER Tv Series !!! Season 6 Episode 15 ��� - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / POWER Tv Series !!! Season 6 Episode 15 ��� (11794 Views)

Merlin Season 6 Episode 1 (trailer 2019) / VIDEO: MTV Shuga Naija Season 6 – Episode 1 / MOVIE: MTV Shuga Naija Season 6 (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POWER Tv Series !!! Season 6 Episode 15 ��� by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2020
The much anticipated Power Starz TV series #FinalBetrayer Episode15 out !!!

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/186052db1fe26bbeae02acef8480ded620200122165719/6c6bea?src=dnl

Stream watch: https:///3q2MYslnkN?ssr=true

#FinalBetrayer
#PowerNeverEnds
#PowerForLife

#PowerNeverEnds
#PowerBook2
I just watched the Spin off for Power Book 2.
Tariq is the new Ghost and the Book2 is all about Tariq. Though featuring some new cast like Method Man and Mary J.Blige, still have Tasha, i also saw Saxe. Tariq is still running the coke game, so he is the new Ghost. I had that feeling that Tariq will be the new Ghost long time since before the finale of Power.
I aslo heard Ghost saying "he gotta go" but they didnt show him, someone was replying Ghost crying and that person sounded like Tommy to me "Ghost Ghost Ghost common mehn, don't do this". Not sure tho if that was Tommy.
The Book2 will be more of flash backs, just like what we saw towards the ending of episode15 (Ghost, Tommy and Angela), and life after Ghost's death and Tasha in jail for Tariq.
I also have a feeling that this Book2 will make #Power the best show ever on TV

***This is a break down of the Book2***
1. Tommy’s show is called #Force.
2. Rashad Tate’s show is called #Influence
3. Tariq is the star of #PowerBook2 featuring Method Man & Mary J.Blige
4. Kanan has his own show called Raising Kanan ( i think Kanan is not dead)

#TariqIsTheNewGhost
#PowerBook2

Kanan and Ghost may actually still be alive in that series... if u watch the spin off u will hear Ghost saying "he gotta go" maybe Ghost now is after Tariq's life self

Re: POWER Tv Series !!! Season 6 Episode 15 ��� by georgio(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Thank you for what exactly.
Re: POWER Tv Series !!! Season 6 Episode 15 ��� by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
georgio:
Thank you for what exactly.

���

(1) (Reply)

The Wolverine Movie, Lagos And The Igbo Language / Watch Papa Ajasco Online / Near-nude Photos Of Nollywood Actresses On The Set Of "Juju" Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.