Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Are Village People So Wicked? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Village People So Wicked? (52677 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Slawormir: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously

Nigerians and their way of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by AmazingELixir: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by rakumi(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Since you now know the cause, the answers are right in front you!
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by VirtIQ: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Why do ppl always gott go back to they village . Why not buy land in any part of naija and do 4 weeks to build house. Must u always go back to the mud,dirt.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Osidazz19: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:
So this man has never visited the village for over 11 years only to visit this past December and the unexpected happened!

He was successful and had cars. He started the foundation of a duplex in the village and I guess this is where the envy became unbearable.

I heard they 'knack him jazz', and his left leg has swollen.

There are different hospitals they have taken him to but no remedy.

one doctor advised them to go spiritual about the situation, that he probably stepped on a jazz.

The pitiful thing is that someone claimed this jazz is sold for as little as #20.

Yes, you heard that right, twenty naira!

He better go to another hospital until he meets a competent doctor that knows what he's doing instead of these quack doctors that are quick to give such stupid advice.
Nothing like village people, he has a medical condition that needs treatment ASAP.
I beg stop this archaic neanderthal African maladies.
This is one of the reasons why all these scam Pastors are able to scam so many gullibles so easily.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by jchioma: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
It's not limited only to the village people though. I think it's the wicked and primitive mindset of the black man that will refuse to see others excel above them.

I remember one Bro. Louis, who suffered for many years in Lagos, until fate smiled on him and he became relatively successful. He bought 2 cars, rented a big flat and was already building his house. Everything was looking up for him, so to speak, until he decided to visit the village. He visited old and forgotten friends and relatives, threw monies around, and created the impression that he had arrived.

He was prepared a special meal, which he and his friend that went with him ate. Immediately, afterward, they both sensed that something wrong had happened. While the friend went underground to look for a solution, our so called brother, a staunch member of a holy holy church, went back to his church in Lagos for deliverance, but unfortunately, the church after seeing the severity of his case, directed that he be taken to the hospital, and it was in the hospital, after some few days that this brother succumbed to death. And guess who confessed to killing him? His own mother, in conjunction with the comity of village people. His crime? She said, he was too proud, and only came to "oppress" them with his wealth. Apparently, his mum was a witch.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Fredlongs(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Go village, no go village, if u go die u go die... Period.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by osuofia2(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
not a prophet but some villages are dangerous be wise

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by extol1(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
Dont mind this people. The number of vices in their cities is enough to kill and dry them like stockfish.
Village people upandan.

Well, I am their village people and we are not going anywhere grin grin
gbam!!! three gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by osuofia2(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86172983:
[s]All these village people ish is all in your mind...........
Things like this happens to you if you believe in it[/s].

[b]Simple
!![/b]

Make the person go buy am for am nah
!
Who ask you? Sabi sabi

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by victorazyvictor(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
blessedvisky:
What exactly did he hope to achieve by going to the village?? To prove that he was a son of the soil?? Or to 'give back' to his roots??
Op there is a reason why cases of spiritual attacks and paranormal activities are more prevalent in rural areas than urban ones.

Why didn't he build in a city 'jejely' and enjoy his money and health?
Many Nigerians need to remove this idea of 'going to settle home' from their minds.
Some do this because that's supposed to be the norm (whoever created such norms and why, I don't know)

Some do it because they actually want to live larger than life, show off and be treated like royalty by commoners. Where better to get such a treatment than a rural place filled with poverty

Some do it because they think these rural areas would one day be developed enough and their investments in lands and properties there would yield massive returns for them and/or their children

Whatever the case maybe, please note somethings
Envy & Jealousy know no bounds. Many people have poor mindsets and they're extremely common in these areas where life is relatively simple. Instead of trying to emulate the rich person, they'll start wishing what is his was theirs instead. Some will graduate to the level of trying to scam the man. Some will try to bed him. Some will try to make friends with him by all means. Some will outrightly hate him and all these ones don't mind going spiritual against him to either have access to his money or ruin him completely so that they can all be struggling together

Stay woke people. Even if you must do things back home, do it as discreetly & quietly as you can. Nobody really loves a showoff (whether accidental or intentional) . Not everyone will be happy for your success

Not good advice bro!

All power belongs to God. "You shall step upon snakes and scorpions and they shall not harm you"

Just know who you are in Christ Jesus and nothing will happen to you.

Baby snakes never leaves their place of birth until their fangs are developed. Be as wise and serpents BUT gentle as dove.

Keep your hand clean but hold on to God as you MUST pray in the morning and commit all your ways with blood of Jesus.

I can't run away or avoid my village because of so called evil men!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by lifenajeje(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
How about people wey live for city dey visit native doctor to perform jazz on their fellow humans wey live for same city ?

How about all those alfas ,,white garment pastors, fake pastors, Indian Hindu practitioners lined up at the beach performing spiritual runzs for people ..

How about Yahoo boys using people up and down in cities for rituals

The list is endless

There are wicked person's everywhere be it city or villa

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by anonimi: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:
I understand your point.

But it isn't a bad idea if one comes back home to build

Build for what purpose when you only will use the place for less than four weeks total in a year.
Why such waste of unavailable resources by glorified paupers in the midst of absolute poverty?
What is the sense in doing such a stewpid thing?
We then turn around to rely on oyinbos, who manage their meagre resources carefully for better future income streams, for everything in our existence.

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Itslove2001(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Its called atuele let him go to a very good hospital o
combined with prayer o cos its very bad
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Parkleader: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:
.....and by the way, the easiest way for jazz to 'knack' you is to actually believe in jazz itself.

Whatever you believe expands cos all is energy.
Haha, thank God, this is always what i tell people, but most of them keep arguing, am not disagreeing with the fact that jazz doesn't exist, but it is less effective on people that don't believe in it, this world is somehow complex
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Lloydokeke: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Stay anywhere in the world if they prepare for you they will send it to you anywhere not going back to the village is not the overall prevention
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by lugo99(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:
So this man has never visited the village for over 11 years only to visit this past December and the unexpected happened!

He was successful and had cars. He started the foundation of a duplex in the village and I guess this is where the envy became unbearable.

one doctor advised them to go spiritual about the situation, that he probably stepped on a jazz.

The pitiful thing is that someone claimed this jazz is sold for as little as #20.

don't go to ur village to flaunt all you've gotten, 4 there mind u dey oppress dem ni fah.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
That's y some villages will never develops bcoz their bitterness has blind their reasoning to the extend that they can't actually see that most of their children nd grand children will die of poverty because of their wickedness.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by hollah123: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:
undecidedhmmmmm

Some of you have been completely brainwashed.
I blame you not......it's just what you were told while growing up.

What about some of us that live in villages? I wonder with this your logic, how the hell are we still alive? undecided

My point is that sometimes you need to unlearn somethings you learnt as a kid. Not all you hear are actually true. I stay in my village and I've never had any reason to be afraid of anything. Some of the best and most honest people I know are actually in the rural areas.
All the yahoo boys, fake pastors, corrupt politicians, ritualists and the likes don't reside in the villages. Change your mentality..... Visit just once and I bet you visit once every year atleast wink
u can never b afraid Now, maybe your parents are d perpetrators of the evil act so they do bad to others n keep their own

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:

Shut up n stop lying ...why haven't they killed the richest man in your village

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by GermanMelania: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:

The education system in this country sha. Or elese how can someone who reads and writes type up this kain rubbish?
Most likely he contracted some disease. Village people did not do him.
I think we should just agree to bomb the entire continent and let new people take over. Ask for proof of all these jazz things not an iota of evidence go show.
If anyone can prove anything like jazz i go tender 1 mil naira. And I'm not talking mind bending substances o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Cyoung4real(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:
.....and by the way, the easiest way for jazz to 'knack' you is to actually believe in jazz itself.

Ogbeni shut up jor. Oya kindly pretend not to believe in poverty let's see if you will get rich overnight.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by mightyokwy(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt know why successful people visit their hometown for what exactly? To show off?
You will see all these abroad returnees visiting village nd i be wondering for what exactly?
My mum never allowed her children to visit her hometown even when my grandpa died nd i was mad that i never knew my grandpa b4 his death nd she explained to me the reason behind it nd gave me examples of some that visited their hometown nd are regretting till nw!! When you hear stories about village people you will fear them honestly!!
I'm sorry to tell you this but the truth is that your mother lied to you. You have been brainwashed. Most of you children of 21 century judge people in the rural communities with what you see on Nollywood movies. Unfortunately some of my cousins have this same mentality. Me and my siblings visits our village every year and it's all fun. My brother open his new building in the village one year ago. We all travelled to celebrate with him. Till today we are all doing fine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Yabariki: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2020
AMOTEKUN SHOULD STEP UP
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by StupidNLmods: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2020
All these superstitious nonsense!
Thunder fire any of you that believes in village people! There's nothing like juju, there's nothing like jazz!
If i make money na my village go hear am pass.. Gunshots everywhere! Anything wey wan happen make e happen!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Casemiro:

Do you know this man personally, are you seeking for solution to the said swollen leg?
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by extol1(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
How did you arrived at the emboldened?
Hard earned money which can be replicated? Are you kidding?
Ain't you holding brief for these criminals?
How are you sure that the cash can be replicated?
How about those that were killed in the process? Do ritualist now collect cash instead of killing their victims?
Are you trying to water down these crimes to facilitate the continued projection that there are village people. "Oftentimes in Nigeria nollywood imaginations" we had been lead wrongly to believe that there are people leaving in remote villages who are hellbent on rewriting people's destinies, maiming and killing for fun? These particular projections and continued focus on imaginary seen and unseen forces had caused lots of emotionally immatured minds not to own up to their mistakes and bad choices. Corrupt religious leaders are smiling to the banks because gullible followers has been brainwashed to believe this said tales.

If they died of complications of hypertension, cardiac arrest, diabetes, bad business choices, poor marital choices, even accidents due to bad roads, poor vehicle maintenance etc, na dia village people. Hilarious!!!!
Who do we villagers blame for our own woes too. I guess God. Quite saddening
I think you should be writing a book about the miseducation of village people in Nigeria. bet me, I am ready to buy such article from you
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by SOFTENGR: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:

I've going to the village since I got mature. I have realized that wicked people can only "jazz" you if you eat their food that's already poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Destined2win: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt know why successful people visit their hometown for what exactly? To show off?
You will see all these abroad returnees visiting village nd i be wondering for what exactly?
My mum never allowed her children to visit her hometown even when my grandpa died nd i was mad that i never knew my grandpa b4 his death nd she explained to me the reason behind it nd gave me examples of some that visited their hometown nd are regretting till nw!! When you hear stories about village people you will fear them honestly!!
I think yours was extreme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.