Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Are Village People So Wicked? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Village People So Wicked? (52710 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Gudlite: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Question for the gods,go and ask Satan/devil their father.

SOLUTION
Give your life to Christ and be in right standing with God,
then resist the devil and his agents including village people and they will flee from you.

Note that distance is not a barrier when village people want to attack.But the attack will always bow at JESUS in you if you have a good relationship with HIM .
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Akinwaley11(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
Village people has grade.. some are lite wicked some are wicked while some are extremely wicked.... E-money shows off na
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

But E-money has money now.
Flavour has money.
K-cee has money.
Phyno has money.
But nothing don happen.

Or are celebrities immune to jazz?

You must do away with this illogical and backward thinking of yours.
Do you expect them to tell you everything?..Also tell me they don't have haters, not even one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Tosindwise(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Whether village people or no village people...

Pls join this what'sapp TV for more entertainment!

https:// / 2U6CeWL

Remove the space and click!

Moreover what you believe is what you get!
Personally my parents never allowed me and my siblings to go to any village or hometown...
And the reason is that, there is no reason other than to enjoy city life or explore other places but not hometown
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Dumfrank(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Most times, it's what you eat that they get you from. Mind what you eat. A word is enough.

Hello! do you have bulk delivery to make within the island or mainland, I could help you make them for a fee. An SUV with spacious boot space...Could also do that airport run for you, convey you and your luggage for an affordable fee.

I could also take you out for a learners drive(Learners driver) if you have a permit to drive. As long as there is another adult in the car,(Me). Some parents are too busy or scared to take their child out to practice. Driving schools are expensive. I could help keep your cost down with extra practice.

Do you have an elderly person going for a medical appointment, I could take you there, wait for you to be through, and bring you back home safely. Sometimes this appointment can be traumatic if you have to wait for a taxi.

Contact me on, or WhatsApp chat:
Lagos Resident's.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kingxsamz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
eyinola:
reason u see so many uncompleted abandoned projects in some villages

What about the numerous abandoned projects in Lagos?

Can you see that you don't want to give yourself brain? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by GermanMelania: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
emeijeh:
Will villages still have old rickety wicked people by 2120?

Hello time traveler. Which machine are you using?
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Akinwaley11(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:
undecidedhmmmmm

Some of you have been completely brainwashed.
I blame you not......it's just what you were told while growing up.

What about some of us that live in villages? I wonder with this your logic, how the hell are we still alive? undecided

My point is that sometimes you need to unlearn somethings you learnt as a kid. Not all you hear are actually true. I stay in my village and I've never had any reason to be afraid of anything. Some of the best and most honest people I know are actually in the rural areas.
All the yahoo boys, fake pastors, corrupt politicians, ritualists and the likes don't reside in the villages. Change your mentality..... Visit just once and I bet you visit once every year atleast wink
You are part of them na
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Akinwaley11:
Village people has grade..
some are lite wicked
some are wicked while some are extremely wicked....
E-money shows off na
Adighi agba aka nkiti aza odogwu..they have strong spiritual fortification to protect themselves(Church-wise or traditionallly).You gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kingxsamz(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
sheriffindy:
Do you expect them to tell you everything?..Also tell me they don't have haters, not even one.

Eh, since they have haters in their various villages, why then have they not been inflicted with strange illness?
Give yourself brain and ponder on this question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by BreconHills(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
jesmond3945:
you live in the village so you are very much immune. We are talking about someone who has lived abroad all his life coming back to the village to invest.
lalalastica

Why would you choose to invest in your village using property? It doesnt make economic sense. You will never get an economic return. If you dont want to invest - invest in philanthropy. Use returns from elsewhere to set up merit driven scholarship and apprenticeship schemes. You will get a return in good will and maybe even outstanding human capital. Get a book bus that encourages people to read, invest as a group of friends if you want to stay anonymous but not property for goodness sake. If you want to make a statement, make it with kindness nor a mansion. Its sheer madness to live opulently in the midst of deprivation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eh, since they have hater in their various villages, why then have they not been inflicted with strange illness?
Give yourself brain and ponder on this question.
..they do extreme spiritual fortifications (church wise or traditionally and it's no sin as long as it's for protection only)

Dey there dey count storey buildings.. MUGU

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah...
Did you grandmother tell you this bedtime story? smiley
..she never told me about you..when are you visiting?,she dey village oo
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by eyinola: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

What about the numerous abandoned projects in Lagos?

Can you see that you don't want to give yourself brain? undecided
you must be silly
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by tydi(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Babalawo don dey get website/Blog

Amotekun is shocked. grin
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by innobarca(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Too much of Nollywood is bad.
That's why fake pastors are making money.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by miltonchux(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
Arrant bullshit!!!
Who know you for your village. Shouldn't it have occurred to this village people mongers that you can only kill or maim whom you know quite well or whom you are conversant with their itineraries.
This paranoia island is often created in gullible minds.
I am tired of this bull crap of singling out poor hardworking people residing humbly in their peaceful abodes, as witches and wizards, just because someone somewhere is sorta feeling paranoid.
Anyway, it says a lot about this paranoid and demented group of people especially when their purported villages resembles the Congo hinterlands, the Botswana desert-lands or the riverine areas of Kiribati. These city people are even forgotten as soon as they go back to base. I am from the village and I know what I am talking about, we don't give a hoot about anybody.

The developed cities, towns and villages of the world happens to be someone's "village" too. How come you do not attribute this attacks to the developed areas you reside in with your dysfunctional families and envious friends.? Is it because you have been programmed by some fvcked up psyche that poor or poverty means wizardry or witchcraft.??
It never occurred to this 21st century Spanish inquisitors that 95% of their enemies follows from the city??
All this your grammar wont help, just thank God you didnt come from a bad family or wicked village. My uncle who has risen from the Military was warned not to visit home by my Dad, because God has blessed him and he has gotten to the top of his military career, he was poison spiritually in the Village and died like a chicken, some one who has fought many wars. When people speak stop disputing them , I dont visit home , because I have witness there evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kingxsamz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
eyinola:
you must be silly

Really?
That's your response?
I'm not surprised. undecided
Answer the question logically let's see if you can.
Smh...
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
blessedvisky:

Some do this because that's supposed to be the norm (whoever created such norms and why, I don't know)

People didn't do that before the civil war. I don't need to tell you why they started it after the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

He's on point?
Are you high.
Please don't quote me again if your proof of such rubbish is what one random bike man who probably heard the story from a third party, told you.
undecided undecided undecided
You're the royal highness here.. There was actually no storey buildings there till we passed the village..so I made a comment about that and he opened up. Any further questions?
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nigga44:

What about some of us that live in villages? I wonder with this your logic, how the hell are we still alive? undecided

YOu be village man na, nobody cares about you.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fredlongs:
die first, die last, doesn't matter, for there is an appointed time for every one to die and if it's my turn or ur turn bros there's nothing we can do about it. I believe a lot of successful people have been to their villages countless times n nothing happened, it doesn't mean traps were not set for them, it's just not their time. This is my opinion and belief. If u belief otherwise fine, no argument coz everyone is entitled to his opinion
You've still not answered my question oo.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
sheriffindy:
..they do extreme spiritual fortifications (church wise or traditionally and it's no sin as long as it's for protection only)

Please I'll like to know the process of this act. grin
How does it work, and what are the elements put together to achieve this spiritual protection? grin
If you can't answer, then it's obvious you have not one single idea of what you're talking about. So please don't quote me if you dont have an answer, and forever remain lost.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by larryking540: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
blessedvisky:
What exactly did he hope to achieve by going to the village?? To prove that he was a son of the soil?? Or to 'give back' to his roots??
Op there is a reason why cases of spiritual attacks and paranormal activities are more prevalent in rural areas than urban ones.

Why didn't he build in a city 'jejely' and enjoy his money and health?
Many Nigerians need to remove this idea of 'going to settle home' from their minds.
Some do this because that's supposed to be the norm (whoever created such norms and why, I don't know)

Some do it because they actually want to live larger than life, show off and be treated like royalty by commoners. Where better to get such a treatment than a rural place filled with poverty

Some do it because they think these rural areas would one day be developed enough and their investments in lands and properties there would yield massive returns for them and/or their children

Whatever the case maybe, please note somethings
Envy & Jealousy know no bounds. Many people have poor mindsets and they're extremely common in these areas where life is relatively simple. Instead of trying to emulate the rich person, they'll start wishing what is his was theirs instead. Some will graduate to the level of trying to scam the man. Some will try to bed him. Some will try to make friends with him by all means. Some will outrightly hate him and all these ones don't mind going spiritual against him to either have access to his money or ruin him completely so that they can all be struggling together

Stay woke people. Even if you must do things back home, do it as discreetly & quietly as you can. Nobody really loves a showoff (whether accidental or intentional) . Not everyone will be happy for your success

You are on point brother,

I have been opptuned to travel outside the shore of Africa bro I will be frank with everyone here I attend several gathering and you hardly hear them preach about praying for people to die ooooo

I don't know who gave nigeria such a mind set ,

Now back to the witches issue ,I tell people hide your self oooo,you are succeeding stay on a low key it's very important very very important ,,the world envy started in Africa
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
TheArchangel:
And this same hatred happens to be nonexistent in the cities.? As if every city dwellers are doing great and all the said villagers are languishing in abject poverty.
As I mentioned somewhere, we are products of our own environment, living in the prison of our own creation and suffering from the figments of our absurd imaginations.

They're not doing great, but one thing is that they become exposed (usually indirectly) compared to those living in isolated villages. There are a lot of poor educated people in the city.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please I'll like to know the process of this act. grin
How does it work, and what are the elements put together to achieve this spiritual protection? grin
If you can't answer, then it's obvious you have not one single idea of what you're talking about. So please don't quote me if you dont have an answer, and forever remain lost.
Go and ask them but I will give you one example won't mention the name.. Every December, he slaughters four cows for the four shrines he worships..Mr journalist, keep your useless questions coming.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kingxsamz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
sheriffindy:
You're the royal highness here.. There was actually no storey buildings there till we passed the village..so I made a comment about that and he opened up. Any further questions?

And what's so strange about lack of story buildings in rural areas populated by poor people?

The day you start asking questions, rather than jumping into conclusion at every story you're being told, that day you'd have given yourself brain.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
miltonchux:

All this your grammar wont help, just thank God you didnt come from a bad family or wicked village. My uncle who has risen from the Military was warned not to visit home by my Dad, because God has blessed him and he has gotten to the top of his military career, he was poison spiritually in the Village and died like a chicken, some one who has fought many wars. When people speak stop disputing them , I dont visit home , because I have witness there evil.
..Tell them Bro..these kids don't wanna learn.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
sheriffindy:
Go and ask them

So you don't know? grin
It's so sad to not have a single knowledge about something you brag so much about. Don't you think?
grin
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by sheriffindy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

And what's so strange about lack of story buildings in rural areas populated by poor people?

The day you start asking questions, rather than jumping into conclusion at every story you're being told, that day you'd have given yourself brain.
...at 2014,not even one,where as the neighbouring villages had many which sparked my curiousity to ask the question...you really must be high.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
sheriffindy:
he said spiritually, what more do you want to know?.

Are you a journalist?.

He said he poisoned dem.

That u collected a substance from a herbalist doesn't make it spiritual.

Leave it at that.

Poisoning isnt spiritual in anyway.

Am not a journalist and this is irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.