Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (115121 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Newboss(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Offpoint:

I use and I only bet on tennis...

in tennis sometimes there are up to 100 matches a day

Which website do you use? Most websites have a winning limit of less than 50 million Naira. How then did you accumulate 5 billion Naira on one ticket?

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by tityboi: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Gambling hasn’t taught many lessons keep dashing your hard earned funds to bookmakers

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by williev: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
bet9ja ehhh e don tire me sef even if carry 11 players to wear boots one must surely wear slipper

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maduks88:
Fake news. A month ago for fixture wey comot last week thursday when Tranmere beat watford.
One of the sensible comment I see here is this.

You dey mind instablog9ja and fake post. All for the gram.
Anyway I knew it might be a running ticket of one week interval.
But he can't book that game a month ago since the draw is done 2 weeks ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Villain7: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy Gambler
perfect! Thanks
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Fxwarrior: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

You are talking nonsense. How many shops will advance you #500k or even have it?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Dpharisee: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Village people held a crucial meeting concerning his matter, N5m cashout, he should have used N1m to play Man U under 2.5 on hindsight
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Offpoint: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Newboss:

Which website do you use? Most websites have a winning limit of less than 50 million Naira. How then did you accumulate 5 billion Naira on one ticket?
Nairabet

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Malawian(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Offpoint:

me wey I carry 60 games and na last one spoil am nkor? na so 5 billions just go in vain....

painful thing be say I don plan my whole life finishgrin
I don't plan to buy my landlord house
marry him daughter
collect him wife
Evict my neighbors
and my entire neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nostradamus: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

because u don't have 500k to counter the ticket , if u have 500k u pay and collect both tickets , but since u don't , the manager need something to hold on , so u now have to leave the tickets with him , and sit there till 90 mins , u can involve one or 2 friends , settle both the manager and friends after

I see!

This is clever.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by NickWonder(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
grin
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Malawian(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fxwarrior:

You are talking nonsense. How many shops will advance you #500k or even have it?
One shop near my office sells close to 100k daily, you see them early in the day with such amount, by end of the day, they have less than 14k. I believe they can front you that stake if you agree to square with them your winnings.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mateen1000:

If wat the game u wan counter no reach 2 odd, How e wan pay you??

It must not be up to 2 odds ,
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezer2020 you see how useless you amotekun vigilante guys are? Your 13k salary is just for gambling
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Tblesd: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

do u know if d last 3games were play at the same time? Don't always think in one direction

3 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Offpoint: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ingodwetrust15:

I feel you sir, you can afford to lose 100naira so I can’t tell you to stop, in my case I started with 200naira I play almost everyday and ones my ticket is spoilt I start preparing another one immediately it got worst when I started virtual betting AKA baby oku, This one took me into depression series of time and it’s still the most addictive so far.. I was greedy and lacked self control, bro this table is long and it hurts me when ever I think about it I was rendered useless, friends started running away from me cause I was always begging for money I lost over 6figures to this thing, they know me at the shops cause I come in with nothing less than 20k and still end up making transfers or dropping my property.. To God be the Glory sha I have leant my lesson even if I made same mistake more than a billion times
Damn! thank your own was on another level, you were at the dangerous stage.
I'm glad you're totally free.

Mine I'm in control, I see it as fun and not means of getting rich quick (This is where it always gets dangerous) I only bet once or highest 3 times in a week. I only stake N50

Since I open nairabet account, I've only fun once with 1k and till date I've not fun it with my own money again except the money I won or those I cashed out half way.

Funny, nobody knows I bet among friends.
A friend of mine is addicted to that baby, he has never one day returned home with his salary and dude is big debt.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by oodua1stson: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart
never thought of this all these years and to think I own bet shops grin

Bros, if this idea originally came from you, I swear you get brain
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by CHII2017(f): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
No picture?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Offpoint: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Malawian:
guy I no lie o, list games wey I dey carry na 30
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fxwarrior:

No bet manager u show the 5.8M ticket that will not play it , if they don't have money , they will contact their super agent , every Small bet shop has a super agent , they will contact them , they will load them to play it , just u have to settle after every ,

I will over look your insult , cos I know u don't know much about how it works , ask your bet shop what is super agent , with them u can do undo in betting !!

5 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tblesd:
do u know if d last 3games were play at the same time? Don't always think in one direction

The topic said last game !! Last game

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by matyns: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Do you bet Football?

Visit:- https://winnersbetclub..com/
For 100% accurate football bet picks, with ZERO tolerance to lose...

You can also search for
"winnersbetclub."
Search/join to enjoy!!!
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Godsfavour78: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
ifdaeg:
See the crowd viewing this topic + 614 guests. Betting is the new normal in Nigeria. Their members are beyond imagination.
don't be 5tupid please. Didn't you view the topic b4 commenting. Does that mean you are into betting. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by govto: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Why him no Cash out....yeye dey smell....
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Eberex(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart

What if it was played online?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
williev:
bet9ja ehhh e don tire me sef
even if carry 11 players to wear boots one must surely wear slipper

grin
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Damn! thank your own was on another level, you were at the dangerous stage.
I'm glad you're totally free.

Mine I'm in control, I see it as fun and not means of getting rich quick (This is where it always gets dangerous) I only bet once or highest 3 times in a week. I only stake N50

Since I open nairabet account, I've only fun once with 1k and till date I've not fun it with my own money again except the money I won or those I cashed out half way.

Funny, nobody knows I bet among friends.
A friend of mine is addicted to that baby, he has never one day returned home with his salary and dude is big debt.

I can relate cause I have given 2months salary back to back, I was also in dept and I ended up calling people I wasn’t suppose to call to ask for funds, not to even mention the health issues. I travelled for 10days just to run away from it and you won’t believe the day I got back I didn’t even put off my shoe I went to the shop straight and I lost 28k in 3hours, It’s an addiction and there’s a force behind it, pls help your friend and if you can screenshot this message and send to him. I lost over 1Million Naira to Bet9ja betting( I have no fear putting the company’s name) Gambling will mess with him and his thinking his at a crisis level just like I was.. He doesn’t need no gambling money to make it in life bro reach out to him cause he probably needs help but all the help will be in vain if he doesn’t come to realization first .Help your friend bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eberex:

What if it was played online?

Cash out , if available

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nostradamus: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
For those calling betting an addiction,i don't see it as an addiction..

Just an obsession that's fueled by the greed of men.

If you're talking about an addiction then talk about masturbation,tobacco smoking and other annoying habits that are heavily difficult to break. I've seen a lot of people break free from sports betting just cause they checked their betting wallets and see they've lost a lot to the bookies,this made them feel stupid and decide to stop betting on the spot. This shows betting is far from an addiction,it's just an obsession

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.