Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (115123 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Soteriahascome: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart

Nice idea
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
And how will he get 500k when odds for Man Utd 0ver 2.5 goals was 1.45? His best option was cashout but he missed out or too greedy.

No mind dem dey think its that easy .... how many of those shops av 200k credit. some yrs ago i played a huge sum in a zonal bet9shop they had to make some calls. maybe that guy played in an outlet that hardly load 100k how can they b of help
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Offpoint: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ingodwetrust15:

I can relate cause I have given 2months salary back to back, I was also in dept and I ended up calling people I wasn’t suppose to call to ask for funds, not to even mention the health issues. I travelled for 10days just to run away from it and you won’t believe the day I got back I didn’t even put off my shoe I went to the shop straight and I lost 28k in 3hours, It’s an addiction and there’s a force behind it, pls help your friend and if you can screenshot this message and send to him. I lost over 1Million Naira to Bet9ja betting( I have no fear putting the company’s name) Gambling will mess with him and his thinking his at a crisis level just like I was.. He doesn’t need no gambling money to make it in life bro reach out to him cause he probably needs help but all the help will be in vain if he doesn’t come to realization first .Help your friend bro
One can't advise gamblers o, until they've come to self realization... no words can work on them.

I've advised and even fought him, dude sold all his property and was even evicted from his apartment... even though he's working o.

I had to accommodate him for over a year and for that one year he has never bought a single cup of garri to support me or even get clothes for himself.
I can't say the amount he's owning me, I had to sent him packing when I can't cope feeding a grown up azz man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by ellizy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
thundafire:
don't mind dey stupid gambler he lost his senses and ur write up made sense or I easily cash out I had a cashout of 40k just waiting for Arsenal but I decided not to risk it and u c Arsenal mess up
One shouldn’t go into conclusion, some condition might not warrant you to cash out. The game before the last might have not ended before the last game..
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by fasayoblog(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy Gambler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Merimental(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

u are indeed very smart der. not bad
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
ellizy:
One shouldn’t go into conclusion, some condition might not warrant you to cash out. The game before the last might have not ended before the last game..
Exactly.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart
A game of over/under 2.5 cannot have more than 1.5 odds
If the ticket cut and he already countered with 500k,he will cash out 750k and by the time you subtract the 500k counter, he's only going home with 250k, again, its possible the odd for the counter is even so meagre like let's say 1.2odds.
[/b]correct me if I'm wrong[b]
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by babington91(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=86154853]
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You must be a real niggarrr

Real niggarrrz are real gamblers

Here in Benin city
Virtual bet is giving we niggarrrs tough time.
Last time i checked my wallet this morning was about seven thousand five hundred naira
But now am seeing only eight hundred naira inside my wallet
But we won't quit
Real niggarrrz don't quit

quit bro.. ...before its late. talking from experience
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by foleskay(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Next time he should use naira bet. They do pay if one game cut the ticket. They hv a way of calculating it.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Realfrankie(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tookool:
It happens bro ....take heart.
Frankie tell them

Lol
Thank God say him no commit suicide
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by kecee99(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
TheCalculator:
A Man reportedly lost his cool after Man United match which was the last game on his 5.7million ticket which he played since last month.

He stripped naked and was screaming for compensation till he lost his voice.

The bet agents gats no chill at all as they couldn't console him or sympathize with him, all they kept asking him 'why you carry am' grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhtNEkLjjzQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ysR7GHSyv/?igshid=1o2dobl64pb2b
No comment undecided

Op, what is the name of that your font?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Offpoint:

One can't advise gamblers o, until they've come to self realization... no words can work on them.

I've advised and even fought him, dude sold all his property and was even evicted from his apartment... even though he's working o.

I had to accommodate him for over a year and for that one year he has never bought a single cup of garri to support me or even get clothes for himself.
I can't say the amount he's owning me, I had to sent him packing when I can't cope feeding a grown up azz man.

This is my story, I couldn’t do anything for myself, everyone was asking what I was doing with my money I kept lying and giving excuses. It’s sad someone is still going through what I went through and I know loads of people are still dying inside secretly. Like you have said without self realization nothing can be done. Gambling is a destiny destroyer, May your friend realize on time before it’s too late. Enjoy the rest of your day my friend

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Liposure: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bet responsibly
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by babington91(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ingodwetrust15:

This is my story, I couldn’t do anything for myself, everyone was asking what I was doing with my money I kept lying and giving excuses. It’s sad someone is still going through what I went through and I know loads of people are still dying inside secretly. Like you have said without self realization nothing can be done. Gambling is a destiny destroyer, May your friend realize on time before it’s too late. Enjoy the rest of your day my friend

thank God you have found yourself.....betting do me strong thing too. thank God have quited.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by thundafire: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
ellizy:
so he should not go and commit suicide because he use 100 naira to win 5m

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by babington91(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ingodwetrust15:

I feel you sir, you can afford to lose 100naira so I can’t tell you to stop, in my case I started with 200naira I play almost everyday and ones my ticket is spoilt I start preparing another one immediately it got worst when I started virtual betting AKA baby oku, This one took me into depression series of time and it’s still the most addictive so far.. I was greedy and lacked self control, bro this table is long and it hurts me when ever I think about it I was rendered useless, friends started running away from me cause I was always begging for money I lost over 6figures to this thing, they know me at the shops cause I come in with nothing less than 20k and still end up making transfers or dropping my property.. To God be the Glory sha I have leant my lesson even if I made same mistake more than a billion times

i can relate to your story.......baby is crazy. nearly ruined my life......thank God sha
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Eberex(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

Cash out , if available

We all know when the match begins, cash out is impossible.

But I am sure the guy played with #100, and maybe the games were up to 30 , so he must have had cashout available before this last match.

If it is true that pot win is 5.7mil then if it was remaining just one game, bet9ja knowing the kind of company they are might have given him just 800k cash out (I'm serious, those guys are thieves when it comes to cashing out"wink they will discourage you to the point you go say " make I leave am jor"

That is what happened to my guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Malakesh(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
[/color]lol � grin
[color=#990000]
Stop bet9ja b4 it stop's you!!!

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by adecz: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

It's possible that ManU was
not the only game on his ticket that
was playing at the time.

Under 2.5 was a bit ambitious for
man U playing a team from league 1.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
adecz:

It's possible that ManU was
not the only game on his ticket that
was playing at the time.

Under 2.5 was a bit ambitious for
man U playing a team from league 1.

Man utd has been misfiring of late , besides the topic says last ticket
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
kecee99:
No comment undecided
Op, what is the name of that your font?
Which one?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigga go dey urinate anyhow for body now... undecided cheesy grin
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by agarawu23(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

he might just be ignorant and silly. Not all homo sapiens think straight smiley I will counter such game with 2m and still smile with Alabi's money on any side of the ticket
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by durubennie(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hwfr put me through
Offpoint:

me I bet only once in a week and the highest I use is N100

sometimes I cashed out half, if your losing is more than wining then it's risky...

and I don't bet on footballs, you can't predict football game.

I restrict my to tennis only and some weeks I make up to 10k, but I've never lost more than N100

Everything na sense and moderation
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
ojaysam25:

I this case you don't have to be greedy....whenever I win I always give the cashier something....and thats why they are always on my beck and call.....
Of course, on a normal level, you suppose lass the guy, but no be like say him dey do you a favour you get?

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by 4gunners(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You must be a real niggarrr

Real niggarrrz are real gamblers

Here in Benin city
Virtual bet is giving we niggarrrs tough time.
Last time i checked my wallet this morning was about seven thousand five hundred naira
But now am seeing only eight hundred naira inside my wallet
But we won't quit
Real niggarrrz don't quit

Baba quit ooo, better still moderate it. grin grin grin Take control of your gambling, don't let it control you.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by BlackPantherCri: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
carterguccy:
MaNureUnited shattered my guy Dream of being a Millionaire!!

Please retweet until it gets to ManU. ManU has to compensate him for this cheesy
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Offpoint: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
durubennie:
Hwfr put me through
There's no sure predictions boss, you should need to look up to wining and losing history of the 2 players.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Greatfullheart: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

But he was not smart
the Man's Reaction After Reading You Post Or Advice!

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by eyamensah(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
E don be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.