Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (115090 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by freemi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
solar007:

Explain more on this

U

Edit to join the socio-politics discussion group on WhatsApp.

Insert whatsapp.com

https://chat.------ --/H7oxr9TXASF9mnsL2kwQ9w
its manual cashout.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Tookool(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Realfrankie:

Lol
Thank God say him no commit suicide
That might be his next move
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by omotowo2: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
You must be a real niggarrr

Real niggarrrz are real gamblers

Here in Benin city
Virtual bet is giving we niggarrrs tough time.
Last time i checked my wallet this morning was about seven thousand five hundred naira
But now am seeing only eight hundred naira inside my wallet
But we won't quit
Real niggarrrz don't quit

i have been saying the same u just said but I kept on loosing to virtual.

It has been five months now I staked on virtual.

It ruins a lot
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by hustla(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Here in Benin city
Last time i checked my wallet this morning was about seven thousand five hundred naira
But we won't quit

Virtual betting will wreck you
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Monday60655(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy Gambler

Wow! I just heard about this option for the first time.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by omotowo2: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Solomon8144:

No mind the mugu. E think say na everybody dey go play game for bet shops headquarter

Lwkmd
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Tboy1419: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

U can't cash out paper booking , if na online u can cash out , if it's available oo , cos they only give cash out if the game never start or if the game playing is going your way
you can cash out your ticket from the booking shop you stake the game, if the last game was to be played the next day, you can go to the booking shop to lay your ticket for possible cash out.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by omotowo2: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Starboyyy:
All this guy needed to do as he waited for the last game was to see how he could get some huge money perhaps 500k or even 1 million and play the man utd last game as over 2.5 so he doesn't lose on both ends....Shikena! .....But He was just a fool..... Besides I hate playing under....it's better to be on the optimistic than on the pessimistic in football gambling....nawa sha....Try again Mr

When you play over 2 and the scoreline is goaless at first half, you will later be a pessimist
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by dinocy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy

Gambler

Similar thing happened in my area and the guy walked Away with 600k instead of almost 4.6m . I was there when they paid him o but i didn’t know how much the initial ticket amount was. But i sha get 2k and and 2 bottles of 33.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Adakintroy2: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Here in Benin city
But we won't quit

Na die you de. DE there DE rake.

Men de gamble since days of orkote(uncompleted buildings). Dice, snooker. Card, poker, later with electronics playstation, 1-4..ultra 64, nintendo, sega,. Now digital merrybet..betnaija ..betkings.

Guy leave gamble. There are no winners. Go find better work.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by pascalbenz: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
man u no get chill dem com cut the game twice ovr 2.5
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
He should have cash out the rest before the kick off of the last game, chai make una check that guy o, potential sucide looming
Nobody believe say man U go fit score more than 2 goals.Na under 4 I carry am but E still cast.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Utanisco(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
the day yu realise that bet is church of Satan that's when u will all stay away from it.. I'm talking abt xtianz...reward for passion... abi..abeg una no get passion?... where DE reward dey?... nansense

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rikidony:
chai, when I remember how Manchester United cut my 3mil ticket 2 weeks ago, thank God I was able to move on.

when you wanna play a long ticket, try booking online, at least dude would have cashout immediately.

imagine playing under 2.5, but United ended up winning 6 nil grin grin
Na only man U cut am Abi other games follow cast?

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by officialfestus(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
millionboi2:
Why not just play and win normal money than to want to win d world
Under 2 dey carry big odds.Maybe na wetin him carry for that ticket wey make the money big.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Zionify(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

bet9ja no go gree oo onless u pay dem d 500k cash
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by majamajic(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Zionify:

U play the 5.8M ticket in same shop , they will play 500k as far as u will drop with them both tickets , cos one of the 2 tickets must drop , u no understand ? , I have done it
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Praktikals:

Most of them play #100. Where will he see #500k to counter
He go strike a deal with the manager of the shop.That is 80/20 percent if any of both tickets won.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by DAVE5(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart

There are too many that decline such offers because they feel their main ticket would enter, when the game but, they'll be saying had I known

I know of someone that had a ticket of 19mil, he had cash out of 500k+

Guess what, he refused to cash out and the game later cut, his excuse is he wants to win big
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by ogabs20(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
majamajic:

What if the bet shop owner doesn't have up to 500k in his account?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Offpoint:

me wey I carry 60 games and na last one spoil am nkor? na so 5 billions just go in vain....

painful thing be say I don plan my whole life finishgrin
I don't plan to buy my landlord house
marry him daughter
collect him wife
Evict my neighbors
and my entire neighborhood
You have a negative ambition that is why you lost.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Here in Benin city
But we won't quit

grin you smoke garri
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by izibili44: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
I dt think he knows this method.myself i just hearing this from you.
majamajic:

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Lastanza: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss
And what the shop doesn't have up to 500k in the account to play the counter?
Give him a percentage share of the money and he will look for the money
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Offpoint: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
comshots:
You have a negative ambition that is why you lost.
How is any of that negative sir? I'm only doing them a favor.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Zionify:

It will be a deal btw you and the bet owner, whatever the outcome, you will win and settle him!!
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Enwhen(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Solomon8144:

No mind the mugu. E think say na everybody dey go play game for bet shops headquarter

Forget the manager thing, if the mugu guy show u the ticket with just a game left , say make u lend am 500k to take stake Over 2.5, say u no go give am ??... The only thing wey I no sure of Na the odds for Over 2.5, I know e go dey less than 2.0 odds, which will not give up to a million as said by the guy.... Bet9ja Na thief, Dem wicked, I don tell people don't be too stingy , 10m is not a small money play Merrybet, their odds is the best in Nigeria... only that the max win is 10m... My guys are wise , they played above 5m with bet9ja with low stake, and stake with a reason amount for small change with merry bet, because of their odds.....bet no be work Las Las, may God provide for we people so that many people no go they reason bet.... Bet9ja is richer than Dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Farben(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Not his fault,que sera sera. It could be possible that he had at least 5 or more games played simultaneously with Man u,how was he going to counter that number of games,and talking about staking 500k to get a return of 1 million that is quite impossible because the odd of over 2.5 would be lesser than that of the under 2.5,if he had counter with 500k he would have got around 750k and only a profit of 250k,bro he will still be unclad because he lost a chance of getting a better life
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Gucciboy1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
He should have cash out. Greedy man. Under 2.5 for that matter, in get mind o

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Lastanza: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
All those shouting why u carry am, why u carry am would be the first to line up for tips if the game finally entered.
Humans are damn hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by dodorima147(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
so u expect d bet agent 2 bet 500k wit his own moni abi,dat kind of business comes wit commission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.