Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) (115086 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Awaja(m): 3:22am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart
Onye game
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by kenneh1(m): 5:24am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=Rikidony post=86154886]chai, when I remember how Manchester United cut my 3mil ticket 2 weeks ago, thank God I was able to move on.

when you wanna play a long ticket, try booking online, at least dude would have cashout immediately.

imagine playing under 2.5, but United ended up winning 6 nil grin grin[/quote.
I didn't believe the sorry is a lie ,]
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by UsmanPeeper(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Legend never give up......Bro, the Lord is your strength ���
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by pablobellins(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

So u don't loose either ways, he was a greedy Gambler
500k wont win him a million; the odd for over 2.5 wasnt even upto 1.5 odds. Nevertheless; he wud hv still mk gains sha
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Vivianagoja(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

If your ticket is remaining one match and u play the last match under 2.5 , go to the bet manager give him the ticket before the final match tell him to counter it with over 2.5

If u have ticket of 5 million that is left with one match , tell him to play the same match over 2.5 with 500k , u won't pay 500k immediately ,

So after the match if the match play under 2.5 , from the 5M u won the manager will minus 500k u played over 2.5 , if the 5m ticket cut by playing over 2.5 , the 500k ticket will still give u over 1M

This one house near Victor Ikpeba��
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Liposure: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2020
kay4kay:

I sent you an email
hi
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:
The guy is not a smart Gambler , he for give the ticket to the bet manager , tell him to play over 2.5 for 200k

If the last game play under 2.5 , from the 5M they will minus 200k , if the game play over 2.5 , he will be getting around 500k

But he was not smart

You are confirm gambler tuale
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by DavidChimere01(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Manchester United have been digging holes, chai I feel for him
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Trybes(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2020
I actually don't like betting or games by chance or luck "mbano". I would prefer forex to betting. Forex is not a game of luck. Forex is simply understanding how the market moves when every other obstacles are off the way.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by JentuPrinz(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

Hmmm
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by aristocratic5(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bet9ja what Have u done to my people
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Kingbenn(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
solar007:

Explain more on this

Kindly add me up with 08063356600, I'm unable to join the group through the link, dunno why

Edit to join the socio-politics discussion group on WhatsApp.

Insert whatsapp.com

https://chat.------ --/H7oxr9TXASF9mnsL2kwQ9w
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Obiesie1994(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Everyone don dey confess
No forget say ur pastor dey Nairaland nii
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by anyicash(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
He had the chance to cashout a million plus or back up the only remaining game with 500k simple.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

Oga mi seems your a Pro, I wouldn't mind if you show me the way. How can I reach you?
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by suremanpatriot: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

All blacman bettin coy are set up to drain ppl.
Cashout or no cashout unless yu are playin with serious prediction vudoo or prophetic eye, yu are jst wastin your hard earn money, Abeg go trade and mak money grin and chop beta ogufee with cold drink
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by profilemessages: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
to join your WhatsApp sports group kindly click on the group below, Chelsea, arsenal, Manchester united, Manchester city, Liverpool, Barcelona. real Madrid , juventus, Bayern Munich, Tottenham, Leicester city, Paris saint Germain, wrestling news, boxing news, basketball, handball, hockey, volleyball, badminton, and so all are all available right here, don't miss it out, you can also invite all your friends and loved ones too!!!

https://chat.whatsapp dot com/Be1WPELBtr5IqnFdGf4Cwl

change the dot to . thanks and God bless
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by ericmor: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
majamajic:

But he was not smart

Some people still don’t know about that even after kick off you can still block
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by chuksvoice: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
He didn't know when to "hold'em" and was counting virtual money while sitting at the table
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by bassman007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Them for even beat am join sef. You see cash out but you no wan get sense
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by iyandaoluwaoba: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ingodwetrust15:

I feel you sir, like I said I was in bondage for 5years. Apart from losing money it affected my health I developed high BP and till date I’m still on BP drugs, it was a very tough fight for me and eventually I came out victorious, Bro wetin eye don see mouth no fit talk am finish, let just keep it that way. There is nothing like a sure game or sure team in football betting yes there are teams that perform well but they have their bad days too. I have promised myself I will never engage in it again and I’m still keeping to my words 100% no matter how sure the game is... Using big money makes it more risky just be careful careful careful and More Careful
Mine is more of knowledge and God.
I said knowledge because I prayed to stop for years. And I always relapse. Until I read the richest man in Babylon. There was a chapter that treated stuffs like this. Immediately I read that page. My brother. That was the end of that lifestyle. That thing has ruined the lives of some of my friends. But I thank God for letting me read that book.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by greenalwaz: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2020
majamajic:

Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by merrybet: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Enwhen:

10m is not a small money play Merrybet, their odds is the best in Nigeria...

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by Enwhen(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
merrybet:

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

I have introduced many customers to Merrybet online betting because the chops are scarce...U people don't give bonus why ?... But no doubt u have the best bet odds and options in Nigeria , your marketers are not doing enough.... Weldone
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by DaBullIT(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trybes:
I actually don't like betting or games by chance or luck "mbano". I would prefer forex to betting. Forex is not a game of luck. Forex is simply understanding how the market moves when every other obstacles are off the way.

I hate forex, actually learnt it a very long time ago, then came Onet, that one is snail speed

The rest they say is history
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by odaviour(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
I
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by odaviour(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
I
Re: Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) by VlamesIffect(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
majamajic:

Bro you suppose dey trade forex... This is hedging.

You are SMART Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs England: FIFA Women's World Cup 2023. (2 - 4)pens On 7th August 2023 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.