Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (49552 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by 12Monkeys: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Oyoruba Muslim Yaribanza
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Oga you are not Igbo.
Osagyefo98:

That's because we know the people we are dealing with. They can hardly be trusted.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Stop replying him, he is not igbo
Simbrixton:
i see how fulani trust you but killed 50 people in uzo uwani goodluck trusting fulani i hope bitterness gets you what you wish for
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by mrkia(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
They think we're fool
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
U went to school for a reason, correct?. I believe you are a good student of knowledge. Therefore, with this little info you receive I will urge you to do your comprehensive research
Empiree , don't be rideculous !

What little info are talking about ?

Do u realize you're on public forum?

You raised a deadly allegation against the Nigerian christians , the USA and the nation of Israel without any evidence online or anywhere and you asked me to make a research ?

Now answer me Empiree, can someone make a research without any existing materials.

Provide us a platform for that or your allegation is the usual Muslims taqiyyah !!!

Give a dog a name in order to kill it , isn't that the aim ?
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
When it comes to propaganda, you are an amateur. I only pity thosevwaisting their time thinking you have anything to back up your claim, if you had one, you would have made it open by now. You are too foolish to be taken serious
Empiree:
it must be emphasized today bcus their plan back in the 90s has played out and still playing out exactly as written in their 1994 manifesto. As I said before you don't have to believe. In the future you may overhead conversation about it from someone that will trigger your memory what we just discussed today.

I have more info but since your reaction is somehow bemoaning I will hold on. I only respect you for fact that you responded compared to others who perhaps know what I'm saying but they didn't want to drag it.

You make it sound as if I'm just telling you that they hide the info. I said this at outstart of our discussions. You ever heard of censorship?. You think they put everything out there for the masses?. My advise is for you to look beyond religion. So long as you see those pastors as your brothers it will hinder your investigation or research. They are crooks.

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Samunique:
Empiree , don't be rideculous !

[s]You raised a deadly allegation against the Nigerian christians , the USA and the nation of Israel without any evidence online or anywhere and you asked me to make a research ?

Now answer me Empi.ree, can someone make a research without any existing materials.

Provide us a platform for that or your allegation is the usual Muslims taqiyyah !!!

Give a dog a name in order to kill it , isn't that the aim [/s]?
ask your pastors if you aren't lazy. They made the confessional statements themselves in public. If you can't, then, kindly refrain from quoting or mentioning me. Thanks

When you take damn religion out of the way you will free yourself from shackles of ignorance. If it had been Muslims in this context I'm sure you would have gone to any length to get the info even if it in lizard hole.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Haddeyholler(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hope this man family have know that he's mad sha.... They need to refer him ASAP...

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
I don't know how this man reason o, just because leopard was mentioned in the Bible, he's seeing it as a Christian name, that's funny, he should ask the governors why they decided to use the name.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by erospecial: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Who's that human that'll dispute the fact that Muslims are enemies of peace but terrorists?
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by ThatFairGuy: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yoruba Muslim kill you there
Ogonimilitant:
The Fulanis are using this man to create division in Yoruba Land.
He is the one who always bring the issue of Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian.

The man was the one that thought the Igbos that there are Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian
and he is actually intensifying this agenda.

Yorubas have never been divided by religion. Its obvious that the aim is for them not to speak with one
voice which this man and his group have achieved.

Anything that happens in Yoruba land, the man will make sure he gives it religious colouration.
Any Yoruba person who thinks that they can work together with one voice again is dreaming.
Amotekun has been destroyed by this group and will never work as planned again.

That is what the Caliphate wants and they have achieved it using religion.
that is the same way they used Akintola against Awolowo.

I just pity the Christians and the traditional worshipers in Yoruba land.

Biafra is not your Problem. I can conveniently tell you that it easier for Biafrans to leave Nigeria
than for Yorubas to break away from Nigeria to achieve Oduduwa republic.

[s]The Yoruba Muslim will never let it happen

[/s]

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Antichristus: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
This people have started again. Like Mo, like wahala. You can move up north and get into bed with your gworo eating fellow religionists.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
The only people who don't know anything are you Christians. Muslims are aware, hence, their agitation.
benji93:
Hey Bros, you don't know me, so don't bring the laziness bullshit. I infact strongly advocate one conducts research before dumping information in the public space. You cannot provide a youtube link and you cannot give us any information on how any piece of that piece can be obtained. You obviously cannot support your argument, hence your resort to ascribing the non-availability of information to my laziness. Now, they hide this info from the public? grin If it cannot be verified, why then are you emphasizing on the point. I wish you well in your endeavours.
Samunique:

You raised a deadly allegation against the Nigerian christians , th

Give a dog a name in order to kill it , isn't that the aim ?
Jonathan39:
When it comes to propaganda, you are an amateur. I only pity thosevwaisting their time thinking you have anything to back up your claim, if you had one, you would have made it open by now. You are too foolish to be taken serious

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
So you screenshot a WhatsApp message and sent here for us... SMH. I repaeat, you are an amateur when it comes to propaganda
Empiree:
The only people who don't know anything are you Christians. Muslims are aware, hence, their agitation.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Antichristus: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
erospecial:
Who's that human that'll dispute the fact that Muslims are enemies of peace but terrorists?

You're right. My 5 year old came back from school today and said, why can't the government ban the terrorist religion. They're responsible for the 9-11, Boko Haram killings in Northern Nigeria, Sri Lankan Easter Sunday bombing, London Bridge killings, etc.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
So you screenshot a WhatsApp message and sent here for us... SMH. I repaeat, you are an amateur when it comes to propaganda
your problem is religion. It clouds your senses. I'm not asking you to base evidence on this what'sapp screenshots. My God, why do you reason like this?. Who did you guy offend?. This info was known to many very long ago except Christians.

Your problem is fear of truth. I did the screenshot to show you how secret the document is. I didn't do it for evidence. If you think such evil manifesto didn't exist it is fine. But your conscience will forever hunt you until you make independent move on this issue. I learned that Nigerians don't like being told the truth. I knew about this manifesto almost 10yrs now.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
and whatever you said wont deter the truth.

Your pastors in Nigeria are bunch of crooks. There is nothing holy about them. They are very corrupt. Far more corrupt than average Nigerian politicians especially during gej administration. Gej administration was culprit.

How about Grant(funds) meant for poor Nigerians through United Nations?. Did you hear about that?. You guys have a lot to learn. I am sure you are poor Nigerian. The fund was meant for you and people like you but politicians and pastors looted it. Grant was not only for Nigeria but other African countries.

Again the grant came 2 years ago during Buhari first term. Bukhari said the money was meant for Nigerians not govt but crooks within his administration and pastors wanted the grant.

Finally NGOs won the battle against elements in Buhari govt. Problem now is, those NGOs are headed by pastors and Christians. They refused to disburse the money to poor masses. This grant started in 2018 I believe and registration has closed since then. Payment was supposed to have been made to 40 million Nigerians since last yr but NGOs held the funds in their account (s).

When UN issued this grant it had no religious connotation attached but Nigerian pastors syphoned these funds. The fund was 10 million naira per person.

Tell me I lie again. You guys don't know anything. Where do you think your pastors got money to print millions of Bibles, built churches etc?. It is not only tithes. It is more than that. MURIC know these things that's why they are agitated.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Taeewo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
But Nnamdi kanu is representing us the Igbos. Don't drag Nnamdi kanu into your mess
Represent ko,House of rep ni..

Umu akpa.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Priwillo: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
They had a re-think. Finally.

Soon SE will come clamoring for their own security outfit. Hmm wahala dey oh.
Dem no dey trust Igbo man like Dat oh.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
What you are saying is still nonsense. Jumping from one story to another. Advice your imams and Alfa's to desist from ritual and skull mining grin grin
Empiree:
and whatever you said wont deter the truth.

Your pastors in Nigeria are bunch of crooks. There is nothing holy about them. They are very corrupt. Far more corrupt than average Nigerian politicians especially during gej administration. Gej administration was culprit.

How about Grant(funds) meant for poor Nigerians through United Nations?. Did you hear about that?. You guys have a lot to learn. I am sure you are poor Nigerian. The fund was meant for you and people like you but politicians and pastors looted it. Grant was not only for Nigeria but other African countries.

Again the grant came 2 years ago during Buhari first term. Bukhari said the money was meant for Nigerians not govt but crooks within his administration and pastors wanted the grant.

Finally NGOs won the battle against elements in Buhari govt. Problem now is, those NGOs are headed by pastors and Christians. They refused to disburse the money to poor masses. This grant started in 2018 I believe and registration has closed since then. Payment was supposed to have been made to 40 million Nigerians since last yr but NGOs held the funds in their account (s).

When UN issued this grant it had no religious connotation attached but Nigerian pastors syphoned these funds. The fund was 10 million naira per person.

Tell me I lie again. You guys don't know anything. Where do you think your pastors got money to print millions of Bibles, built churches etc?. It is not only tithes. It is more than that. MURIC know these things that's why they are agitated.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
My conscience will judge me over a stupid claim from a clown? That means I have to start taking drunkards and mad people serious too
Empiree:
your problem is religion. It clouds your senses. I'm not asking you to base evidence on this what'sapp screenshots. My God, why do you reason like this?. Who did you guy offend?. This info was known to many very long ago except Christians.

Your problem is fear of truth. I did the screenshot to show you how secret the document is. I didn't do it for evidence. If you think such evil manifesto didn't exist it is fine. But your conscience will forever hunt you until you make independent move on this issue. I learned that Nigerians don't like being told the truth. I knew about this manifesto almost 10yrs now.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by ayinba1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
0monnak0da:

You answer the question yourself

That link you provided is what exactly?
Link to a blog of Amotekun website?
Is that website associated with or owned by any of the SW governments?

Why don't you post the requirements to join Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
My conscience will judge me over a stupid claim from a clown? That means I have to start taking drunkards and mad people serious too
talking about mad people grin dem plenty in your Christiandom

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
Pls don't tag or quote me again if you cannot substantiate your deluded claim.

Now, you're making me to believe that, "moderate Muslims are very rare !
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
What you are saying is still nonsense. Jumping from one story to another. Advice your imams and Alfa's to desist from ritual and skull mining grin grin
you didn't disappoint and I won't post this evidence unless you request..I can understand it is difficult for you bcuz most of these schemes involved your pastors.. This is why I said earlier that until you guys take religion out and think outside the box for a min, clog will be removed from your eyes.

No wonder one of your Nigerian pastors based in America said you guys have been charmed. Watch his 44 seconds clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNq57B9wS4w
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Samunique:
Pls don't tag or quote me again if you cannot substantiate your deluded claim.

Now, you're making me to believe that, "moderate Muslims are very rare !
truth hurts

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by 0monnak0da: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
ayinba1:

Why don't you post the requirements to join Amotekun?
Why should I
Who am I?
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Getting there fellows. Hopefully I can get hold of the copy and exposed dirty shit that your pastors did in the 90s. Pay attention to the screenshot
benji93:
Bullshit. You were the insincere one. Most Nigerians in le source that shows that mosques grant birth certificates too. certificates, tell us. Simple. Once you see the word " church", the reason for that inclusion has to be religious?
Jonathan39:
My conscience will judge me over a stupid claim from a clown? too

Samunique:
Pls don't tag or quote me again if you cannot substantiate your deluded claim. !

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 3:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Empiree:
truth hurts

What has this video got to do with your so called Christian manifesto ?

Is this what you mean by Christian manifesto ? grin

You're seriously confused undecided
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2020
seniormallam:

The Christians has been the one not seeing Yoruba as one all this years............Muslims has been playing smart on southwest Christians for time immemorial, don't be deceived.

Please explain how Christians has been playing smart because I totally disagree with your submission
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Samunique:
What has this video got to do with your so called Christian manifesto ?

Is this what you mean by Christian manifesto ? grin

You're seriously confused undecided
dont worry , bro. I was able to obtain 15 pages of the manifesto this afternoon. Did you read my last post i tagged you in?. That should give you heads up. So stay tuned. I already read it and want to read this nasty christian docs again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.