Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (49526 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by jhubril(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2020
I SAID ELSEWHERE THAT AMOTEKUN must rise above Christianization if it must survive. It won't be long before it falls through once the Christian surreptitious agenda for domination plays out.

The SOUTH WEST has more Muslims than CHRISTIANS (%60- %40) which is why it will be utterly impossible not to bank on the Muslim population . Yoruba Muslims have contributed more than their Christian brothers to anything security in the region , especially through the OPC. SO why should AMOTEKUN be infused with an agenda to christianise the outfit?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Sense. We will continue to say Amotekun is a Christian terrorist group and a political wing for South Western CHRISTIAN people.

They have agenda

jhubril:
I SAID ELSEWHERE THAT AMOTEKUN must rise above Christianization if it must survive. It won't be long before it falls through once the Christian surreptitious agenda for domination plays out.

The SOUTH WEST has more Muslims than CHRISTIANS (%60- %40) which is why it will be utterly impossible not to bank on the Muslim population . Yoruba Muslims have contributed more than their Christian brothers to anything security in the region , especially through the OPC. SO why should AMOTEKUN be infused with an agenda to christianise the outfit?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Jonathan39: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Don't quote me again, if the claimed document you are talking about is WhatsApp screenshot. grin grin
Empiree:
Getting there fellows. Hopefully I can get hold of the copy and exposed dirty shit that your pastors did in the 90s. Pay attention to the screenshot

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Empiree:
dont worry , bro. I was able to obtain 15 pages of the manifesto this afternoon. Did you read my last post i tagged you in?. That should give you heads up. So stay tuned. I already read it and want to read this nasty christian docs again.
Good morning !

...Waiting for your so called Christian manifesto cause I haven't seen one as you claimed.

I'm interested !
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Empiree:
Sense. We will continue to say Amotekun is a Christian terrorist group and a political wing for South Western CHRISTIAN people.

They have agenda

I'm deeply sad that people like you and jhubril can at this critical time be the obstacles to what could save a race from going to extinction just bcs of your religious affiliation.

For those who have understanding hearts , we know that this attack on Amotekun is aim to achieve one thing, to allow the jihadists to continue their onslaughts unhindered. Knowing that the formation of Amotekun will bring an end to their evil agenda, hence, all these unfounded allegations.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2020
jhubril:

Give us the proofs of christianization in Amotekun or keep quiet !
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by jhubril(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Samunique:

Give us the proofs of christianization in Amotekun or keep quiet !

Ruminate on these facts and shut your smelling mouth forever.

1. Birth certificates from a Church
2. Church are now places of recruitment

We are eagerly awaiting your agenda to christianise our region . It will fail gallantly . Lol
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Prophet777: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2020
AMOTEKUN

"Nobody can intimidate the Yorubas. Amotekun has come to stay.
In the 70s during the civil war, Metro Cinema, Yaba, Lagos was bombed, by the rebel forces. The (Nigerian) Security and Civil Defense Corps was set up by the South West as a voluntary organization, to assist in civil matters, and also as a reaction to the exigency of that time. It was resisted by the powers that was. Today, the Corps has been hijacked by the Federal Government. They are now using "Federal Character" to get their children enlisted in the Corps.
The Oyo State Government set up the Road Safety Corps around 1978 to control traffic and prevent road accidents in Oyo State.
Prof Wole Soyinka was the first Corps Marshall.
Shehu Shagari's Government, banned the operatives from operating on the Federal roads. Today it had been hijacked by the same Federal Government.
Some people are simply afraid and jealous of progressive innovations of mental Giants, not because the ideas are necessarily bad, but because it exposes their own emptiness and lac of ideas. There is nothing anybody can do to draw the progress of Yoruba race backward. Ours is a pace setting race. Whether Amotekun will make or break Nigeria, it has come to stay"

- Afe Babalola, SAN
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2020
jhubril:

Ruminate on these facts and shut your smelling mouth forever.

1. Birth certificates from a Church
2. Church are now places of recruitment

We are eagerly awaiting your agenda to christianise our region . It will fail gallantly . Lol
I never knew I was talking to a fool who believes it's churches that are issuing birth certificates . undecided

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by jhubril(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Samunique:
I never knew I was talking to a fool who believes it's churches that are issuing birth certificates . undecided

You must be the greatest fool on earth not to know this .
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by awuf2008: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
I have said it without numbers that this Mad dog Muric guy will cause religious intolerance if not checked. What has Amotekun got to do with bible?
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
Don't quote me again, if the claimed document you are talking about is WhatsApp screenshot. grin grin
don't worry buddy. Why are you in haste. I'm reading and re-reading your nasty CHRISTIAN doc called manifesto. It will hit NL soon and you and others will be tagged
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Empiree:
don't worry buddy. Why are you in haste. I'm reading and re-reading your nasty CHRISTIAN doc called manifesto. It will hit NL soon and you and others will be tagged

One thing I want you and people like you to understand is, anybody can wake up and cook a story just to discredit another person.
Some months ago, President Buhari was said to be getting married to one of his ministers, an IV and pre-wedding video was created, but it has come to light now.
Don't be surprised that your so called documents was created by some haters e.g MURIC
I'm very sure Akintola is being used to create tension in the southwest. I grew up in the North, do you know how unhappy they are seeing Yoruba brothers one a Christian and one a Muslim?(They call it abomination).
I repeat until the advent of MURIC Yorubas were never Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians but Omoluabi which has kept the region in peace.
Who is benefiting from the insecurity in the southwest?
Who is benefiting from herdsmen and farmers onslaught going on?
Who will be safe when the crisis stops?
Who is at the loosing side when Amotekun's presence is everywhere?
Please kindly use your Omoluabi sense to answer the above questions
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Don't sound apologetic now bcuz you seem to have realized my claim is real about having this CHRISTIAN TERROR MANIFESTO. There was nothing cooked up. It was official document under CHRISTIAN evangelism undertaking
Sammyimpostor:

One thing I want you and people like you to understand is, anybody can wake up and cook a story just to discredit another person.
Some months ago, President Buhari was said to be getting married to one of his ministers, an IV and pre-wedding video was created, but it has come to light now.
Don't be surprised that your so called documents was created by some haters e.g MURIC
I'm very sure Akintola is being used to create tension in the southwest. I grew up in the North, do you know how unhappy they are seeing Yoruba brothers one a Christian and one a Muslim?(They call it abomination).
I repeat until the advent of MURIC Yorubas were never Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians but Omoluabi which has kept the region in peace.
Who is benefiting from the insecurity in the southwest?
Who is benefiting from herdsmen and farmers onslaught going on?
Who will be safe when the crisis stops?
Who is at the loosing side when Amotekun's presence is everywhere?
Please kindly use your Omoluabi sense to answer the above questions
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by yeahgood: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
What thrash are some supposedly learned folks here spewing?

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empiree:
Don't sound apologetic now bcuz you seem to have realized my claim is real about having this CHRISTIAN TERROR MANIFESTO. There was nothing cooked up. It was official document under CHRISTIAN evangelism undertaking

Please make your purported documents public with evidence it actually emanated from Christian Evangelism.
What documents could be as horrible as a Muslim organization executing a Christian leader because of his religion or what do have to say about an 8 year old Muslim boy executing a young Christian from Plateau State. What have you said about the killings.
Show me on record where any Christian organization has executed Muslim in Nigeria.

Some years back boko haram a Muslim organization have been bombing churches with worshippers inside, has anything close to that happened in southwest or any part of Nigeria
The way and manner they have executed Christians up north but silently and openly if it was the other way round Nigeria would have turned upside down.

Listen and listen good, the only agenda on Christian mind is to have and live in a peaceful country which Christianity preaches.

How many religion crisis has occurred in the southwest?? I believe you and I have lost count of religion crisis in the north.
I still maintained my point, until the advent of muric, there was nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian. Muric was planted by some interests to sow seed of discord in the southwest and the seed is already germinating in the heart of people like you.
Remember I asked you simple questions which don't want to answer because you know truth but you hate telling it.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

Please make your purported documents public with evidence it actually emanated from Christian Evangelism.
What documents could be as horrible as a Muslim organization executing a Christian leader because of his religion or what do have to say about an 8 year old Muslim boy executing a young Christian from Plateau State. What have you said about the killings.
Show me on record where any Christian organization has executed Muslim in Nigeria.
Why are you in hurry. It is already out I posted in a thread in Muslim session. It is coming here. What delayed publication was because the docs look old and faded. I was using Google lens to extract the texts before but I found better and easy way last night which is Google prima to brighten the texts. So I will post them here soon. But I will advise you and whoever is seing the post to use desktop computer instead of cell phone.

The way and manner they have executed Christians up north but silently and openly if it was the other way round Nigeria would have turned upside down.
As for what you said here, if BH is muslim group and killing Christians, maybe you should check the attachment below so I don't waste my time typing.

Listen and listen good, the only agenda on Christian mind is to have and live in a peaceful country which Christianity preaches.
we will not be corrected by your so called peace.

How many religion crisis has occurred in the southwest?? I believe you and I have lost count of religion crisis in the north.
I still maintained my point, until the advent of muric, there was nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian. Muric was planted by some interests to sow seed of discord in the southwest and the seed is already germinating in the heart of people like you.
Remember I asked you simple questions which don't want to answer because you know truth but you hate telling it.
You guys have sought hatred against Islam and Muslims in Yorubaland, Nigeria and entire world for long time while we Muslims were dumb. We dined together, we played together, we schooled together, we partied together etc but you stabbed us in the back. You had your plan all along that we had no idea. We refused to listen to our Qur'anic injunction to be very careful around you and we chose Qur'anic injunction that suited us to relate with you.

You took advantage of our kindness and hated us so much yet you can not point to one thing we did to you other than you hated our religion of Islam. You sought the seed of divisions in Nigeria and Yorubaland especially. We thought we speak the same language and we understood ourselves not knowing that the very reason there was always peace in Yorubaland was due to Muslims extreme tolerance for nonmuslim neighbors especially CHRISTIANs. Now our eyes are open and you called us terrorists. By the time you read this evil manifesto you tell me if this is what your Jesus taught you?.

Yet for decades you preached to us that christianity is about "peace and love". Now we discovered that your "love" for Muslims was actually fake love which is something I have always suspected for long time. To hell with all Nigerian pastors dead or alive. May Allah's curse be upon them all for their evil and for misguiding people.

Ameena

This is why I have always hate Christian evangelists.

What did we do to you to deserve this shit

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by dragunov: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Cc Empiree the ilorin boy.

Solagberu could be your great grandfather cheesy

Please read about him

I know about him and I have nothing to do with him. Thanks.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by dragunov: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empiree:

They have agenda

You're nothing but a rabblerouser working for Fulani. Try all your methods and tactics. It would not hold.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
dragunov:

You're nothing but a rabblerouser working for Fulani. Try all your methods and tactics. It would not hold.
empty
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by dragunov: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empiree:
Why are you in hurry. It is already out I posted in a thread in Muslim session. It is coming here. What delayed publication was because the docs look old and faded. I was using Google lens to extract the texts before but I found better and easy way last night which is Google prima to brighten the texts. So I will post them here soon. But I will advise you and whoever is seing the post to use desktop computer instead of cell phone.

As for what you said here, if BH is muslim group and killing Christians, maybe you should check the attachment below so I don't waste my time typing.

we will not be corrected by your so called peace.

You guys have sought hatred against Islam and Muslims in Yorubaland, Nigeria and entire world for long time while we Muslims were dumb. We dined together, we played together, we schooled together, we partied together etc but you stabbed us in the back. You had your plan all along that we had no idea. We refused to listen to our Qur'anic injunction to be very careful around you and we chose Qur'anic injunction that suited us to relate with you.

You took advantage of our kindness and hated us so much yet you can not point to one thing we did to you other than you hated our religion of Islam. You sought the seed of divisions in Nigeria and Yorubaland especially. We thought we speak the same language and we understood ourselves not knowing that the very reason there was always peace in Yorubaland was due to Muslims extreme tolerance for nonmuslim neighbors especially CHRISTIANs. Now our eyes are open and you called us terrorists. By the time you read this evil manifesto you tell me if this is what your Jesus taught you?.

Yet for decades you preached to us that christianity is about "peace and love". Now we discovered that your "love" for Muslims was actually fake love which is something I have always suspected for long time. To hell with all Nigerian pastors dead or alive. May Allah's curse be upon them all for their evil and for misguiding people.

Ameena

What did we do to you to deserve this shit

Meddlesome interloper.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by dragunov: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empiree:
empty

Yeah, whatever. If you're looking for someone who would waste his or her time arguing with you or engaging in an unintelligent banter, I am not your candidate. Thanks.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
dragunov:

Yeah, whatever. If you're looking for someone who would waste his or her time arguing with you or engaging in an unintelligent banter, I am not your candidate. Thanks.
Òdè cheesy but you started quoting me today yet you don't have time to argue

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
BELOW IS COPY OF NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN MANIFESTO PUBLISHED IN IBADAN IN 1994 BY CAN - CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

This Is Their Evil Plot For Their Muslim Neighbors. This Is Love That Your Bible Jesus Preached, Right?. Remember CAN IS OCCUPIED BY MOSTLY YORUBA CHRISTIANS.

You guys have sought hatred against Islam and Muslims in Yorubaland, Nigeria and entire world for long time while we Muslims were dumb. We dined together, we played together, we schooled together, we partied together etc but you stabbed us in the back. You had your plan all along that we had no idea about. We refused to listen to our Qur'anic injunction to be very careful around you and we chose Qur'anic injunction that suited us to relate with you.

Ameena

What did we do to you to deserve this shit. This is why I am not supporting Amotekun until they condenm their hate speech. Yes, this manifesto is hate speech.

Let me call out people

Iamgrey5:
Aren't you cheesy

way back
raumdeuter:

What is the religion of someone named Akin Adesokan or Oyeronke Akinlolu
benji93:
Hey Bros
Jonathan39:
destinie2019:

So, allah, herdsmen, ansaru and bandits?
Mccullum:

Can you show me any christians manifestos in th 90s
Samunique:
I invite Emp.iree , jhubril and all nairaland bigots to this thread.

D
TooMuchStuff:

The school parents.
FynGuy:

If that is the case, then we also need h?
mrskillz:

Na only you don see am now. Propagandist
Olabenjamen22:
[/quote][quote author=Sammyimpostor post=86207347]

[quote author=dragunov post=86209852]

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
They said Nabi Muhammad (saw) "contacted HIV and Gonorrhea virus that's why he performed wudhu (auzubillah)

They said CHRISTIAN evangelists should target young Muslims and convert them to christianity.

They taught Christian evangelists to pray against "ritualistic activities (5 daily prayers, count of beads, Islamic power and ability to...)"

Target Muslims in your neighborhood until they change (accept CHRISTIANITY) and evangelists must speak in tongue

These are the people we are asked to be friends with? shocked

In the 80s and 90s that I grew up, we dined together, played together, schooled together not knowing these people had terrible plans for us Muslims. What did King Fahd do to them to deserve "quick death"?.

They prayed for destruction of Mcca and Kaaba bcus too many muslims go there

Nigeria CHRISTIANs are keferi(disbelievers). For more information on this evil manifesto you can search on YouTube for former pastor Mathew Oyewole. He spoke at length on this issue and he was jailed for 3 yrs in the 90s for the cause of Islam and for revealing their evil plot. This evil documents were secretly kept from the public. It is high time we spread it. As you can see, the documents are faded. Nigerian pastors have these documents sealed in their library.

Muslims can't marry Nigerian CHRISTIANs because percentage of negative aspect outweigh the positive. In this manifesto you read where it says christians should marry Muslim men. This was also part of their scheme. Today, most muslim men that married Christian women in Nigeria convert to christianity or their children are Christians and wealth of these muslim men are controlled by these CHRISTIAN women. This is why Muslims are poor because the money no longer circulate in the Muslim community compared to the 90s. Example, Mr. Eleganza called Razak Okoya. He's "Muslim" but married CHRISTIAN. His wealth is diverted to church and many rich muslim men like that.

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Those Who Say Nigeria Is A Secular Country, after going through docs, you still believe Nigeria is secular state?

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Empiree: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nigerian Christians prayed for "Quick Death" Of King Fahd (ra)

They prayed for disunity in Masajid

There are more docs that I am having hard time accessing.

Your May Need To Enlarge Or Zoom As Much As You Can Or If You Are Able To Use Google Lens On Your Phone To Copy The Texts.

Desktop Preferred

These are crazy people and their Christian religion they want us to relate with? Hell, no. Average Christian might not really know much but now you know. If you read a page of the MANIFESTO it reads, CHRISTIAN evangelists must use material means and money to lure and entice Muslims to christianity

#44 of their manifesto says:

Pray and learn to use material things or money to entice a Muslim to try to buy a covert

Allahu Akbar

It means it is not conviction but about worldly benefits most times you see a Christians claiming to be former muslim

As you can see CHRISTIANITY was in Nigeria to destabilize the country.

Yesterday, We had a cloud meeting on Zoom where we discussed, "Nigerians and the Nigerian Media pose a greater threat than Boko Haram"

In the meeting, we had Muneer Yaqub, Gregory Wyatt, Kichime Goyang Gotau and some others. Kichime( A Christian and Political economist gave his opinions on Boko Haram and how Nigerians and the Nigerian media may be posing a greater threat than Boko Haram.

I asked, "Why do Christians believe Boko Haram represent Islam? Is it bias, interests and sentiments or they are just innocently naive?

For Kichime, it is a form of structural naivety. Also, unlike Islam, the average Nigerian Christian does not have access to learn about other religions except what he hears and sees. Muslims, for example, can read about Moses, Jesus, Abraham in their Qur'an but the same cannot be said for the Christians.

We will continue the meeting today, 28-01-2019. Download the Zoom app and join with the meeting ID 684-602-8066. Meeting starts 9pm.

We hope to have more intellectuals with different views on board tonight. While someone has said Boko Haram are deviated Muslims, Gregory Wyatt (USA), a retired US Soldier who calls Boko Haram a construct of France, Britain, and the United States promised to make a contribution that may be somewhat disturbing and counter to the existing narratives available to the populace.

Join us tonight... CC: Sanusi Lafiagi Igho Hakeem Ohwojeheri Kabir Al Asfar Azolike Nonso Afamefuna Eseoghene Al-Faruq Ohwojeheri Search For Uhuru Muric and others...

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

You can also watch former pastor Oyewole on YouTube who was jailed for 3 years for revealing their evil Christian secrets in the 90s

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Samunique(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empiree:
BELOW IS COPY OF NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN MANIFESTO PUBLISHED IN IBADAN IN 1994 BY CAN - CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

This Is Their Evil Plot For Their Muslim Neighbors. This Is Love That Your Bible Jesus Preached, Right?. Remember CAN IS OCCUPIED BY MOSTLY YORUBA CHRISTIANS.

You guys have sought hatred against Islam and Muslims in Yorubaland, Nigeria and entire world for long time while we Muslims were dumb. We dined together, we played together, we schooled together, we partied together etc but you stabbed us in the back. You had your plan all along that we had no idea about. We refused to listen to our Qur'anic injunction to be very careful around you and we chose Qur'anic injunction that suited us to relate with you.

Ameena

What did we do to you to deserve this shit. This is why I am not supporting Amotekun until they condenm their hate speech. Yes, this manifesto is hate speech.

Let me call out people

Empiree, I have always suspected you to be an extremist, today you just confirm my suspicion.

Pls where is the Christian manifesto you you're talking about ?

You snapped some pieces of paper that talk about strategic evangelism on how to reach the Muslims, and you called that hatred or evil manifesto ?

Guy you surprised me !

Is this how dark your heart is ?

Show me the manifesto, cause I haven't seen one here ?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Sammyimpostor: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2020
Empiree:
Nigerian Christians prayed for "Quick Death" Of King Fahd (ra)

They prayed for disunity in Masajid

There are more docs that I am having hard time accessing.

Your May Need To Enlarge Or Zoom As Much As You Can Or If You Are Able To Use Google Lens On Your Phone To Copy The Texts.

Desktop Preferred

These are crazy people and their Christian religion they want us to relate with? Hell, no. Average Christian might not really know much but now you know. If you read a page of the MANIFESTO it reads, CHRISTIAN evangelists must use material means and money to lure and entice Muslims to christianity

#44 of their manifesto says:

Pray and learn to use material things or money to entice a Muslim to try to buy a covert

Allahu Akbar

It means it is not conviction but about worldly benefits most times you see a Christians claiming to be former muslim

As you can see CHRISTIANITY was in Nigeria to destabilize the country.

You can also watch former pastor Oyewole on YouTube who was jailed for 3 years for revealing their evil Christian secrets in the 90s

I see, so a plan to preach to Muslim has become evil plan. Muslims are converting to Christianity and Christians are converting to Islam what is the big deal about it. I'm a Christian and some Muslims preach to me accept islam, the decision is mine to take.

Boko haram are bombing mosque that preaches peace or preaches against their activities and that just started recently. If they are not Muslim organization I wonder why they are telling us they are fighting Allah's course and until shari'a law is implemented in Nigeria they won't stop.

Chibok girls were forcefully taken away and force them to accept Islam, have you ever heard any Christian organization abducting Muslim to force Christianity on them? Where is Leah sharibu still with boko haram? Answer it sincerely.

2011 because a Christian won election, the whole country went gaga, Muslim youth in the north about killing Christians from Katsina to Bauchi down to Niger state, please who is now destabilizing the country Who killed who when a Muslim man won in 2015 and 2019

ISIS in Iraq Alshababa in Kenya whose course are they fighting?

Christian will only preach the gospel to you but will never force you to get converted. In the southwest you know the name Islam is called: Imole(Knowing forcefully) because it was forcefully imposed on people when it get to the region back then.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Empiree:

Ameena

Let me call out people

And who did the so-called manufestor called for the head of muslom? Or when did planning for evangelism become problem to head slammer. You Hopeless troll, have you listen to your Islamic cleric preaching recently? Full of hate and bitterness for christians yet Christianity still prevail. What funny me is that I now discover that your Islamic cleric now organized there gathering inside bush so that people won't hear there hatred.

Hopeless troll.
Re: Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors by dragunov: 2:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Empiree:
Òdè cheesy but you started quoting me today yet you don't have time to argue

Mtchewwwww! Yawnnnnn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.