Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (90217 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fake news. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by lomprico(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Saviour, you did well.

Nigerians are the most hypocritical people on earth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by benjida: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...
When the conscience is dead, judgement dies along with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
There's something about Africa that will not change anytime soon, Nigeria especially! Homosexuality, Transgender have always been viewed as a taboo and will likely remain that way for a few generations perhaps. If I learn my son wants to marry a fellow man, I might end his life myself. It doesn't make any sense why on earth a man will leave all the fine ars women in this world and be attracted to his fellow man. That's bullshiit and this is not about religion, a've not being to a church in like 7 years.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by efighter: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...

Obviosuly you are a homosexual, just know that very very soon, you will be lynched.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Godpikin4real(f): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
W.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by sofiscatedmoron: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
lol
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by martin22: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Your questions are bereft of maturity, senses and sound reasoning. It shows also dat u either a gay or lesbian if u are a girl.uote author=Exmilitant post=86148949]As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls... [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by americaninja1: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
I dont support this, but is it lack of education or religion that made us not have feelings for our fellow human. Y the hatred. u can hate the sin but embrace the sinner. U correct by Love nt violence. Or worst hand them over to the authority without a scratch on their body. We should learn to mind our fucking business in this country. If it doesnt affect ur life directly gboju(carry face)

4 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by benobyeze(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
You should have answered the question by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Tomide007: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
the lynch group are fools

who gave them right to try to kill or even strip them
U believe that guys story? U think Nigeria will act that violently to lesbians

14 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Allen102: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:

I hope this your story is not fiction?

8 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by HallaDaTruth: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Brainiac12:
do nigeria as a nation support LGBTQ oga you be fool
I tire for these sodomites . I do not support them being lynched , but HOMOSEXUALITY MUST NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by lizdammy: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:

In asking the question, you have answered yourself. It is evil. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by lizdammy: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Allen102:
I hope this your story is not fiction?
It looks like it small. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
no evidence this happened
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by dahnimoh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Next time be careful so you don't loose your life join

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Godpikin4real(f): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Really?
Like seriously?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
spinna:
bros if na 2 boys with their dangling thing u see u fit follow dey beat them oo.

We guys are generally less irritated by lesbianism compared to homos..maybe its the stinky penetration of homos

It's because we men understand why anybody; even another woman; would find the female body attractive. Afterall, females are soft, curvaceous and feel and smell good (the clean ones). But how a man can be sexually attractive to another man is incomprehensible. Any man that finds another sexually attrractive is mentally ill or perverted; like those who engage in smearing shit on each other's bodies or licking anuses. Disgusting.

Anyway, women have an inbuilt natural tendency to bisexuality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by tommykiwi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Brainiac12:
do nigeria as a nation support LGBTQ oga you be fool
Calm down! The Oga was only trying to get other people opinion on the issue.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Neoteny(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
I don't believe you singlehandedly dismissed a lynch mob

When a pack of frenzied wild animals go on rampage, even the village elders will have trouble calming them down.

14 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:

People see sleeping with someone else wife, husband as normal thing, girls doing runs as way of life. Hypocrites everywhere.

How do people see these things as normal? Have u slept with someones wife& d husband congratulated u? Does d seeing these things u mentioned as normal justify homosexuality?

10 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Aladdin1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kudos to you bros.for saving the lives of those innocent girls.nigerians have the greatest number of sick psychos and hypocrites.they hate lesbians and gays but they go for prayers,fasting and spiritual work just to travel to those countries that love and encourage homosexuality.why go to a country like america where there are homosexuals when you hate to see homosexuals?.some years back there was a video of some boys that caught some girls doing lesbian sex in an offcamp hoestel in uniben,these boys claimed to hate what the girls were doing. but yet they forced the girls to have sex with each other for their viewing pleasure while beating them.they even were spanking their asses and touching their private parts while beating them and they later took turns having sex with them,just to satisfy their sadistic pleasure.that is why i said nigeria is full of depraved,sadistic,hypocrites and psychos.that is why they are fast to strip people naked(especially women) when they accuse them of stealing,kidnapping,etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by blowjohn(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
I wish I had control over like 40 strong wicked Agberos.
Those men that chased those gals go hear am.
I go make sure them beat those men till they cry like kids.
Imagine grown as men leaving what they were doing to do something unproductive.
But if the same men see a soldier or police harassing a civilian they will stay put in their houses and shops and watch from afar.
Very stupid set of Africans.
Am gonna join one of the forces.
And the day I se people beat up even a thief becos of something trivial I will make sure I also take the law into my hands and round them up and unleash maximum shi shi on their asses.
Stupid men littering the whole country!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tomide007:

U believe that guys story? U think Nigeria will act that violently to lesbians
story looks false but i cant underestimate nigerians when it comes to lynching, like they lynched an 8yr old boy who stole bread sometime back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by four4prax: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
good thing they're alive
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by lasheun: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is just to start a trend...
Lies..
Only you one against angry mob?.
Second bass jor...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by WorWorBoy: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:

Which part of ph did it happen?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Perfecttouchade: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
O ma se o
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:

them suppose lynch the living day light out of your head.. idiot.. I think say na better thing him wan Yan...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.