Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (90001 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Insectkiller: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Are you gay, oga

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by xeju: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
I stand against Jungle Justice, its an enemy of Justice. But we have alot of pressing issues going on in this country that needs to be given adequate attention, you stating that LGBT people should be allowed to do their thing is also a pressing issue already adding to a long list of issues This is Nigeria not America
but if them give you visa to America, you go go not minding gay/homosexuality
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by shomutuski(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
sulasa07:

the guy made sense from the beginning but at the end,he bleeped up.
If I were to be a lawmaker in this country,I would pass a law that anyone engaged in LGBTQ+ be sent to psychiatric asylum,after 7 yrs,they will be freed if they show no more such thing.But truth be told, Homosexuality is more common btw females coz they always compare one another from Pant to bra,to their upper layer to the bottom layer.

Bro you see all of dem supporting this rubbish ehen. Just pray for them that all their children would become homosexuals and watch them go dumb on you. They can only suport from afar.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by elonize(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
spinna:
bros if na 2 boys with their dangling thing u see u fit follow dey beat them oo.

We guys are generally less irritated by lesbianism compared to homos..maybe its the stinky penetration of homos
nor mind am
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by paparazi1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Rumukwurusi Portharcourt.
Eehe this is serious
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Daintydan: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...
Burnt dodo: Story that never happened.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by deebrain(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
This jungle justice of a thing.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by ttmacoy: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
And that is justification to kill them? Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites. Support thieving deceiving pastors and politicians but you must kill lesbians. Nonsense.

Jabioro:
OP if your parents has been lesbian or gay , YOU!!! I meant you won't be here, because,the course to gave birth to you won't arise.. You've done well by saving them..the nature promised them if they didn't desist..you won't be there next time to save..this time around not a mob...the law of nature gonna deal with them...I thanks your parent not you..
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by kingxsamz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
But this story could be made up though. undecided
Just saying.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Octaves(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sounds like a fake story

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Lastmankc(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Assuming its me, I would have convince them to try dick. After, I will knack both of them mercilessly until their punna binging to twerk.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by tbibuzz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
Your location? Am asking to know if you are Lagos you should have called Lagos state emergency number so police can pack those people. So what's their business with those girls?

is LGBTQ our problem? To me no, so far they're not forcing it on anyone.

People see sleeping with someone else wife, husband as normal thing, girls doing runs as way of life but immediately they hear same gender things they start carrying plank. Hypocrites everywhere.
u dey sharp mouth when police come to carry dem better come out to protest ooo make dem follow carry u

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:

My monthly income is 600k

Opuro jati jati. Fake Versace.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sadteen: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
I'm gay and the comments I read here is why I have been depressed and suicidal.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
2sexycom:
even when this one may have had multiple sex since the year start with a girl in his closet but he is out here acting holier than thou.

1. You are not their God. Let their God do something with them if he so displeased.

2. You are not their parent.

3. What they do is none of your business

4. They are adults and have right to do whatever they wish with their life and you have to respect that.

5. You are not a virgin so who are you to condemned them?
They should go to their God's Country

Their God is not in Nigeria!!!

Seriously, you are comparing Virginity and sex with a lady, with Anal sex between 2 Adult males??

4 Testes sex.. Yuck!!!
Shame Shame undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
bromen:

i will complicate. why? citizens who loves their country will work to develop it even die for it. part of the cause of underdevelopment in most african countries are opperessed in their various countries. This citizens don't love their countries anymore since they are not wanted there. at the the slightest oppturnity they will live the country. they hustle in their country not for love but just to earn a living. in a better word, they are managing their country. most of them are doctors, lawyer, engineers,nurses and etc. see when anyone of them get to live their country to all these developed countries. they feel free and welcomed. trust the whites . the notice these these people gifts, talents and abilites and use them to develop there countries. these people prefer being there were they are treated well and accepted then go back home. keep chasing your future development away from your countries. i pity you guys. thw future shall tell. check africa countries angola and south africa . check far they are better than some africa coutries in GDP development. lgbt legal in them
All these things you have mentioned has nothing to do with gayism... Stop manipulating the public emotionally!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Bahddo(m): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2020
eni4real:
I think it is African thing and religion thing!!!

In as much as we are religious conscious and we know how holy book frown at Homosexuality, African Government willn continue to ban gays!!!

Don't tell me that countries practising LGBT are more developed and less corrupt!!!

Homosexuality is not the reason why they are ahead in Development and transparency!!!
no, but it boils down to their willingness to focus on what is more important. Here we'd rather lynch gays minding their business and celebrate straight fraudsters and corrupt philandering politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by losky83: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...
first of all it is not part of our tradition or culture but just the way taking cocaine or doing Breast and pennis enlargement has come ,this act also came along from the western world.there is no justification for attacking or killing such people because the bible has not adviced that.we have all sin and fall short of the glory of God so how can we judge each other outside the law.90 percent of the men attacking those girls will grab an offer for sex from the girls so why chase them when your heart is also filthy.Our churches need to work harder to win souls.nowadays its all about waiting for service to collect offering and title,the says of aggressive evangelism are gone because of greed.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by AgentNairaland(f): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2020
GermanMelania:

Opuro jati jati. Fake Versace.

You see now, don't tell me you never see anyone in ur life earning 1m as monthly income
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55am On Jan 28, 2020
You should have trip them and let them face their accusers.... homosexuality is indeed a crime in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by sulasa07(m): 1:51am On Jan 28, 2020
shege45:
but what is you business with whosoever a person chooses to love? so long dem no carry am near you
It concerns me, whatever they are doing will reflect on other people.Others will always try to emulate, Example is Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Depressedkidd: 2:50am On Jan 28, 2020
eni4real:
Anti-gay law is existing in Nigeria na..

Punishment: 14 years imprisonment of found guilty!!!

Homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria!!!

The jungle justice tho!!
Homosexuality disgusts me to the core and I'm so against it (especially since one guy tried to chyke me like 7 years ago when I was about 15). But as days go by I just realise the energy the masses put into beating and lynching gay people is just misplaced priorities. We have more pressing issues in this country. But on the other hand if we give these people an inch they'll want to take a meter and next thing we'll have people trying to tell us that male and female are not the only genders on earth(like people are doing in the "saner and more civilized" climes.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by 9jaRealist: 3:40am On Jan 28, 2020
BACKWARD ZOO! angry
>
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by 9jaRealist: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Homosexuality disgusts me to the core and I'm so against it (especially since one guy tried to chyke me like 7 years ago when I was about 15). But as days go by I just realise the energy the masses put into beating and lynching gay people is just misplaced priorities. We have more pressing issues in this country. But on the other hand if we give these people an inch they'll want to take a meter and next thing we'll have people trying to tell us that male and female are not the only genders on earth(like people are doing in the "saner and more civilized" climes.

Nigerians love to chase diversionary shadows in derogation of substance...smh undecided

Funny how you Nigerians who make such a show of your gay-bashing will give a limb to emigrate to countries like the US, UK or Canada where there's not only a whole Pride Day (or Week) celebrating LGBT 'lifestyle' but LGBT persons stroll around "flaunting" their lifestyles in public.
>
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by odinga1of: 5:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Allen102:
I hope this your story is not fiction?

Where in Port Harcourt did such happened? Let's make call if truly such thing occurred?

But this is Nairaland, home of fictional stories

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by lexy2014: 5:44am On Jan 28, 2020
madridguy:
Do we have a general law like we have in the North that HISBAH can burst into any hotel and verify every guest if they're legally married or not.

Am not supporting same sex but trying to lynch them is what am against. If the mob has good evidence against them, why not taking them to the police station instead of trying to kill them.

FYI: I am not sleeping with someone else wife and never will i.

If u making reference to hisbah, how do u no that people bring other peoples wives to hotels? What mechanism did u use in ascertaining these facts?

Earlier, u said this:

"we see people bringing someone else wife there."

And I asked u d following which u have failed to answer:

"Who are d "we"? Do u go to hotels to monitor whether d lodgers are married or not? How do u identify d married women u have seen in d hotels?"

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Reagan3: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2020
mama nkechi,na d same people

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Trump2020: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Exmilitant:

According to Nigeria law you are liable to 10 years imprisonment and those girls 14 years and the others that are supporting you.

According to the same law you are supposed to report them for proper arraignment

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Trump2020: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2020
madridguy:
Don't think there's emergency number there. Well, you've done well. Had been its Lagos, you can call police for the useless mob.

According to our law the op deserve 10 years jail for shielding lesbians.

He is expected to hand over the girls to the police for proper arraignment of 14 years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2020
odinga1of:

Where in Port Harcourt did such happened? Let's make call if truly such thing occurred?

But this is Nairaland, home of fictional stories

That’s how the lgbt folks have been bending the the arm of the law using fake crimes...they ddnt start today
.....people make fun of gay people and call them freaks no doubt.....but they largely stage crimes against themselves to Armstrong tlaws to be passed in their favour..
The actor of empire Jussie smolett did same .. that’s how they passed one fake news online about a 8year old boy who went to school to say he’s gay...his friend now made fun of him and he went home to kill himself.....all na audio just to legalize putting peniss inside shit-hole

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Sniper101(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2020
See dem
Fvcking hypocrites everywhere

Later on y'all will cue up to rain insults on Femi Adesina for the support he has for this evil PMB led administration

WHY will a sane Muslim or Christian be in support of all these evil same-sex nonsense

I'll always wish to spit on you queers tongue

And i don't care how y'all wanna paint it; if you're a male LGBT sympathizer, you're Gay. And if you're a female LGBT sympathizer, you're a Lesbian. QED.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.