Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

[UPDATED] 4 Best Ways To Invest Your First N100,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / [UPDATED] 4 Best Ways To Invest Your First N100,000 (913 Views)

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 / How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably / How to Invest Your First N100,000, Guaranteed to give You High ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[UPDATED] 4 Best Ways To Invest Your First N100,000 by AmakaWrites: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
[b][/b]I remember when my bank account clocked N100,000 for the first time, I felt I would die of excitement. Lol. That was about three years ago. You see, 100k initially seemed like a lot of money to me, but when I sat down to calculate how best to invest it, that’s when I found out it wasn’t much.
I checked and compared interest rates, but the best I found was 10% per annum. 10% of N100,000 is N10,000. That means if I decided to invest that 100k, what I’d withdraw after one year is N110,000. Nah. 10k isn’t worth my 365 days.

So, what did I do instead?

I solicited advice from some people whom I admired, especially because they were doing well financially. I figured they must have experienced my confusion at some point. I took some of the advice they gave me and left some. Therefore, I don’t expect you to take everything I’ll write below.
1. Invest in yourself
Warren Buffet said, “The best investment you can make is an investment in yourself. The more you learn, the more you earn.”
You’ll find out that people are willing to pay you more for being a better version of yourself. In a structured company, degree holders to not earn the same salary as Masters holders, just as Masters holders do not earn the same as Ph.D. holders.

I’m not saying you should go and get a second degree or Masters or Ph.D. No. There are other less expensive and more effective ways of investing in yourself.

Choose your career path and work towards getting better every day. Take a course, read books, attend seminars, conferences, workshops, etc that teach what’s related to your career path.

An investment you make in yourself can never be lost or taken away from you. Another wonderful way to invest in yourself is by;

2. Learning a high-income skill
Notice that I didn’t just write 'skill'. I wrote ‘high-income skill’. There are countless skills out there, but just a few of them will give you the opportunity to earn millions through them.
There’s a huge difference between a high-income skill and a high-income job. No matter where you’re working, you’ll one day have to resign or retire. You may even be sacked and that would be the end of your high-income salary. What happens then?

Your job can be taken away from you, but your skill can never be taken away from you. That’s why most professionals recommend that you have a skill.

You’ll need 4-6 years of study to gain the knowledge that will qualify you for a job, but you could learn a high-income skill in less than 6 months and start making money with it already. Web design and development, programming, digital marketing, cybersecurity, media buying, etc are all examples of high-income skills. But you see copywriting, that’s about the easiest high-income skill you can learn.

Copywriting is one skill anybody can learn, even people who think they are dummies. It’s a skill you can easily thrive in by modeling. Just model the best. You don’t need to reinvent anything and you’re good to go. It’s that easy, I tell you.

I host a class where I teach copywriting. I not only teach, but I also show people where they can apply their copywriting skills. It’s intense and value-packed. The link to join is at the end of this article.

3. Start a passive complementary business
A complementary business is one that leverages on another.

I’ll explain.

Most tailors around me don’t sell materials. They only sew. If you notice the same thing in your area, buy materials and give them to sell for you. When people walk into the tailor’s shop, they’ll buy the material because it will save them the stress of going to the market to look for materials.
Let what you bring complement what’s being sold, or the services being offered already. If it’s a salon, you can buy attachments and drop there if the hairdresser doesn’t sell attachments already. Don’t go and drop foodstuffs in a salon. It doesn’t complement the business.

The sweet thing about complementary businesses is that you can easily combine it with your studies or 9-5 jobs. You don’t need to be physically present to make your money.

4. Create Multiple Streams of Income
The top 1% of earners in any economy have multiple streams of income. Dangote has over 30 streams of income in different countries and is still diversifying. Even if 10 of those businesses fold up, he’ll still be earning in millions.

We have multiple streams of spending, it’s only logical to have multiple streams of income.

From one salary, you pay your rent, send your parents' upkeep allowance, pay your health bills, send your children to school, feed your family, buy clothes, pay electricity bills, etc. Do you now see why you’re seriously struggling? It’s not your village people and things won’t get better till you commit to doing something about it.

Apart from freelancing on Upwork, I create Upwork accounts for people and teach people how to create Upwork accounts. I also host digital training on copywriting as I earlier mentioned.
I paid someone N10,000 to set up an approved account for me, but I charge just N3,000. I also paid N30,000 to learn how to create accounts, but I could teach you for just N5,000 (offer valid for the first 10 people.) The fight is against poverty. I’ve earned more than 3 times the amount I paid to get an account and learn how to set up accounts. You can earn more than that.

Most Nigerians are living below the poverty line which is about $2 a day. That’s why Nigeria has been described as a multi-dimensionally poor country. Don’t be among those Nigerians that are described as multi-dimensionally poor. Learn a high-income skill such as copywriting today.

If you need further clarification on anything discussed above, do well to tap on the link below.
[url]https:///2347062525532?text=Hello%20Uzoamaka[/url]

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Pls How Legit Is This. / What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million / What Can I Invest 100 - 200k In, That Will Fetch Me 2-3k Profit Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.