Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. (37108 Views)

Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by youngsahito(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I tell you. He to be buried tomorrow. They should ban all bikes from all Lagos local governments. They have done more harm than good. He got married exactly two months and the next day.... He was killed by a reckless opay rider. The bassstard jumped off.... Left my friend to die.
Rip to your friend meanwhile not all okada riders drive recklessly...
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This is commendable!

From Anambra state, I support this move with 1 million Naira to empower the task force that will clamp down on those animals. Yes... They are animals with there jaga jaga driving style. You put head here.. A keke man jumps in front of you. You put head another place, they are there like demons.

Sanwo Olu, thanks a lot. DO NOT RELENT IN PUNISHING THEM. THEY WANT TO RUBBISH AND OVER RUN LAGOS WITH THERE DIRTY DRIVING PATTERN.

Lagos is not Aba, Oshogbo, Elele, Ibadan or Upper Iweka for crying out loud.

Those animal bike and keke people made me run away from Lagos with my car. Infact, I had to move back my two cars to the East and kept only 1 in Lagos because these animals were hell bent on turning them to Kabu Kabu.

Lagos has now become a mad max kind of city with no laws at all. Green green bikes every where. You banned local bikes and allowed green green bikes to take over a major city? Can these chinese company try this nonsense in Beijing, Hangzhou or Shandong provinces? At a time, I was asking myself who will rescue this city because its now madness all over!

Sanwo Olu, I am an Igbo man but I love and commend you with passion. You are far better than that baby pig called Ambode.

Under Ambode, Mainland was literally dying. But Under you, the potholes are disappearing at an alarming rate. From Ijaiye road down to Akilo down to Oba Akran ontoward Maryland, your good works speaks for themselves. Infact, your ministry of LSPWC is doing very well at an excellent speed. I see them working day and night. Even Ahmadu Bello on Victoria Island now wears a new look under you. Thank you sir.

Naptu2, if you are close to this government, please tell them to take the enforcement very serious because if they don't, it will be watered down.

Keke people and Bike people don't obey traffic laws. How can Keke be allowed to run traffic lights in a major city and police and LASTMA will idly look away and say... Its just keke. Like what da hell?

How can you allow keke to form 2 more lanes by the road side which should be buffer zones in case a car spoils on the road and needs to be repaired? The irony of it is that when they now meet a spoilt car in the buffer zone, they will try to navigate back to the road and join the normal lane thereby causing more traffic gridlock!

Sanwo olu, please form a new unbribable task force that will over see this rule. Ban all these hellish Okadas and Keke from Lagos.

All the Abokis from the North are trooping into Lagos in millions to come and drive keke. The better option would have been those mini buses. They can be brought in more to alleviate the suffering masses.

BUT AS LONG AS KEKE AND OKADA IS CONCERNED, PLEASE BAN THOSE ANIMALS TOTALLY FROM LAGOS ROADS ESPECIALLY IKEJA, OJODU BERGER, IKOYI, VI, LEKKI AND MARYLAND AXIS. They don't obey traffic rules and they feel that they are not answerable to anybody. They scratch peoples cars with wickedness and do not care! If possible, every seized okada or Keke should be burnt immediately.

Otherwise, they should be relegated to streets and estates as they were rightly designed for.

THANK YOU SIR.
Mr man it's riding not driving. you ride a bike not drive....igboman calling his fellow humans animals.... God help you.

1 Like

Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:
My friend died yesterday while riding opay. The baaaastard driver was at fault... He jumped off.... My friend died. God go punish opay and their useless bikers.
do we know if it's your friend that was telling him to speed? you riders do that alone even on uber, you threaten drivers and riders with low stars if they don't speed....well your friend is in a better place no more hustle and bustle....him own Don better na, na we wey still need iron clothes for work get wahala
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by yom2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:
My friend died yesterday while riding opay. The baaaastard driver was at fault... He jumped off.... My friend died. God go punish opay and their useless bikers.
. They are all the same. Some okada migrated to opay with no sort of refinement at all.
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by richardo20: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
I smell crime everywhere in Lagos...Senseless people, they want to increase the number of rubbers.u need to think bfor taking action, I pity for Lagos state..
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by YorubaPrince: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fideo:
just try and get a good bicycle for yourself, learn from Germans. problem solved for ur short distance waka waka

You mean Dutch! cool

1 Like

Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by ayodeji4000(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
TO RESUME WORK BEFORE LAGOS STATE NEXT ELECTION. it is a temporary law cos some past government did so and was not observed b4 election to have more votes, Politics in EVERYTHING.
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by northbird: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
payperpost:
we can now use the walk ways in peace, most state has banned okada , you can not come and constitute nuisance with okada here. we thank the Lagos state government for this move.
You are not looking at the aftermaths effect of dese policies. You view the world from your own perspective.

Massive youth unemployment with propensity to trigger higher crime rates
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by GMbuharii: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2020
orisa37:
Good. No Riff Raffs in Lagos.

What about the day light robbers otherwise known as agberoes?!

Not good until those real riff raffs are gotten rid of.
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2020
northbird:

You are not looking at the aftermaths effect of dese policies. You view the world from your own perspective.

Massive youth unemployment with propensity to trigger higher crime rates

how many of us are doing okada business? it is the job for illegal immigrants and boko haram elements and their unemployment is better than having illegal immigrants all over the place, I do okada business also, I will move my okada to Kano or Kaduna.

just last month, the burnt LGA annex office

Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by TruthHurts100: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

do we know if it's your friend that was telling him to speed? you riders do that alone even on uber, you threaten drivers and riders with low stars if they don't speed....well your friend is in a better place no more hustle and bustle....him own Don better na, na we wey still need iron clothes for work get wahala

My friend will NEVER tell the rider to speed. It's a Sunday for God's sakes.
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by TruthHurts100: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Yinibixema:

The biker jumped off? And did it happen yesterday?

Yeah it happened on Sunday
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by Digitalcreator(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Na wa oo. My dada is an okada man o. If you have any work for him kindly help out. My number is 07017203204
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by DaCharis2016: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2020
pls what can I do with my little savings from okada since it's not viable again. I have 400k. what kinda car can it but for Uber ooo?

Any other advise/opinion is welcome.
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by johnoj24(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
To me this is a sad news because if okada is ban in Lagos state today I will be one of the victims because I ride okada also, okada is never my dream because of the risk involve but for now there is no other option than to engage myself in the business. I have already told my self that I will quite okada business this year as I am working very hard now to achieve my target before the end of this year so my prayer now if for the government to give us like 6month to prepare ourselves financially because the year just begins and there will be nothing feed on for now if okada is ban with immediate effect. Thank you all and God bless you.
Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by Hotspotbro(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2020
Replace good old smoky okada
With
1.Bicycle(manual or electric)
2.hoverboard
3.skateboard
4.rollerblade(strap on or normal or electric)
Or at least we have leggedizbenz! Let's learn, people!

Re: LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. by NoToPile: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Okada Yes but keke marwa

Will one trekk from Dopemu to Adeniyi jones every day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.