Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (70740 Views)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Xnbdb
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Biodun556(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Knowing where Leah Sharibu is is not the problem but how to rescue her is a major issue.

The terrorists are using her and other girls as shields.

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by abeliver: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
See una Government . useless set of mumu just full there..
Ordinary Boko Haram dem no fit defeat...
Btw,who even brought the idea of negotiating with terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Enemyofpeace: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
DaBullIT:
[s]Hmmmm, Buhari knows where her daughter is ?

Is Buhari the ISIS website that broke the news of her birth[/s] ?
bros I dey sell mosquito and rat brains o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by clarocuzioo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
lonelydora:
Leah Sharibu could be enjoying a very big "uncircumcised" diick in her marriage, and Nigerians are here making noise.

Well, I pray she is freed.

May your daughters and sisters enjoy such uncircumcised dick as you say Leah is enjoying in Jesus name, Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Professorcplus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2020

I just get annoyed whenever I heard anyone tagging any bad occurrence as God's Will Damn it. How is it God's plan for your daughter to be kidnapped and got married to a terrorist. The plan still has another plan which is to bear a child for the terrorist.

I wouldn't be surprise if the child grew up and become another dreaded terrorist and all you could say is God's Will. This is what happens when parents have over occupied their children's brain with dangerous religious teachings and can't make them think for themselves. Just a simple lie would have saved the girl from all this crises.

So pissed up right. I hope the girl is safe. I can't even bear any bad news concerning her because I can't just imagine the father saying its God will.

Hell no.
Boko just turn her to a mother.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10952954_leahsharibu_jpeg833a7f313283696816a879f190d1b090

4 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
So why Nigerians are protesting for this girl's release one useless idiot was busy nacking this girl. Buhari did not mean well for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Collins87: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
lonelydora:
Leah Sharibu could be enjoying a very big "uncircumcised" diick in her marriage, and Nigerians are here making noise.

Well, I pray she is freed.
You don't have joy at all... Consider your daughter in that situation, will you say she may be enjoying a dick somewhere? I pray it happens to you. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lilbest3:
Just a little lie would've saved this little girl.
Never teach your children to be fanatics.
Never rub shoulders with terrorists they're already doomed and wouldn't waste time before dragging you to hell with them

this is not even lie but wisdom. Abraham once called Sarah his sister during famine before God spoke direct to Pharaoh

I wonder which Bible Nigeria Christian read, we are just too extremist. many God's lover in the bible marry wives but Nigeria Christian see it as big deal

her parents failed to imbibe common sense in her head
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Charly68: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Am so sure that if were to be the president or his vp's daughter they would have done everything possible to bring back the girl . let's leave these men to God,he knows how to reward everybody accordingly at his own appointed season
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
So sad cry
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Kayw4re(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!
I see this Leah's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

Well, let's wait and see.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by wellmax(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Everyone knows Buhari is a Boko Haram sympathizer.....

A man who is quick to recruit Boko Haram members into the Nigerian Army ..

Show us the recruits..... or forever remain quiet.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by CAPSLOCKED: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!
I see this Leah's matter as something God will use to expose a lot of things in Nigeria. God has kept her there for a purpose.

WHY GOD NO PUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THERE FOR A PURPOSE?
ODE.

5 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Collins87: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
There is yet a video coverage on whether or not the girl now a mother, until I watch a full video of her doing the following:1. Picture of her being pregnant. 2.Video of her giving birth 3. Video showing her breast feeding the new born baby. 4. Video of her accepting to have given birth to baby boy. Until this happens, am yet to concur. Thanks.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by aribs(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
one of the most painful tragedies of this Boko Haram issue is the fate of these young women abducted and married off based on certain medieval "religious" edicts. as yorubas will say "Elede a d'oyo, ariwo e la po". One day , she and others like her will be free!
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Lovelyn451(f): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
R
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Kingspin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Boko Haram: The government know everything.

For the military let the huge budget keep coming

1 Like

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Neoteny(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
According to FFK she's dead already
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
God punish boko haram
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by lonelydora: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Collins87:
You don't have joy at all... Consider your daughter in that situation, will you say she may be enjoying a dick somewhere? I pray it happens to you. Amen

My Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashina never answers such prayer.

Pray to your god.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by possible02: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Isinweke:
Buhari will be happy that a Christian girl is now a baby mama to his future repentant Boko Haram commander.
Can't the repented boko boys lead them to the bokoharam camps

2 Likes

Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:

May your daughters and sisters enjoy such uncircumcised dick as you say Leah is enjoying in Jesus name, Amen.

Stop reading to reply, read to understand, anu mpama
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by ThiagoKid(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
GreyLaw:

I no say na joke but, bro, heaven no be place wey you go wish your enemy to miss oo.
Bruh dah thing pain me gan o
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by GuestLog: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

Leah's matter may consume Buhari.
BROS WHY YOU COPY MY COMMENT WORD FOR WORD?
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by delpee(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
EfonAlaaye2023:

this is not even lie but wisdom. Abraham once called Sarah his sister during famine before God spoke direct to Pharaoh

I wonder which Bible Nigeria Christian read, we are just too extremist. many God's lover in the bible marry wives but Nigeria Christian see it as big deal

her parents failed to imbibe common sense in her head

It's so easy to say she should have lied. Have you forgotten that they would have asked her to pray as a Muslim or recite some Quran verses? How will that have been possible?
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!

Before anyone curse me out, just know that when God wants to do something big to his enemies he doesn't chose a warrior or the most appealing of men but the least expected and dismisable of beings.

Bros until we unite , as in ibo, hausa , yoruba etc and protest against the government, am afraid God will do nothing.
Nothing is going to change.
The masses will countinue in suffering and poverty.
Killing , fraud etc.
God did not create these problems, men did.
And the power to change this country is in our hands.
I repeat UNITY IS POWER.
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Mizwisdom(f): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's only God that will protect Christians from the slave offsprings
Re: Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is by Randy100: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Good! Good! Good!

Anakogheri. Purpose ke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.